Elysium pour Homme (2017) Parfum Cologne

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2017. The scent is citrusy-fruity. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lavender, Thyme, Artemisia, Musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, May rose, Grasse jasmine, Apple, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Pink pepper, Cypriol, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum, Leather, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.03.2019

9.0 8.0 8.0 2.5/10
Integral
Biting iron is not difficult
Together with their customers, Roja's fragrances are very interesting. I find this one especially striking.

A mixture of various fruits paired with strange scents of the manageable kind, such as cedar wood, or musk characterize this fragrance. The drive is mainly of citric shape. A musk tries to join the citrus orgy. The picture of a farmer catching the good air on the Ertnewiese. For me a déjà-vu on a summer holiday, where I ordered a lemon juice based cocktail with lime as decoration at the beach bar. It doesn't take long for this composition to feel overshadowed by the sweeter components, such as apple and vanilla. Suddenly there are two Old Waiter on the table. The cedar wood and vetiver give a slightly green-woody chord, which gives the previous development a slightly angular coating. In the downforce I fear the musk again. Now with a strong offset to the previous one. A small, very well made synthetic hides itself linearly behind the main spectacle and stacks up to the stop.

Basically I perceive Elysium as citric, woody and fruity. In this case this fits very well to high temperatures.
A well thought out fragrance that belongs to the Rojas family without any major shortcomings. All those who grind their knives dry can make use of a scent like Elysium One. This is also promised by the bottle with its insolent appearance.
10.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10
Mntbubblegum
I am not a man of many words
mMn are Elysium and Aventus brothers, not twins but very different brothers in character, who nevertheless have the same DNA.
If Aventus is more the daredevil ("Badboy") brother, Elysium is the beauty of both.
Elysium comes fresher and more lively but also lighter than Aventus.
There's nothing more to say about the scent. Nothing new and nothing moving just a reinterpretation of an existing fragrance.

Is it a good scent? Definitely
Is the fragrance worth its price?: Definitely not
Is Aventus worth its price?: Of course, not even
7.0 8.0 8.0 9.0/10
Finely tuned fragrance water
A scent created for a man who needs no help in reaching his Elysium - this is the advertising message from master Roja himself. He has never lacked pithy sayings. And most of the time, I don't like those plaster tusks. Here, however, I must admit: There is nothing to add to this slogan. Elysium is a fragrance for people who don't have to prove themselves anymore (Yes I know, stupid saying, because every one of us wants to/can/has to prove something new every day auf´s).
Who does Elysium suit? To relax types who have found their position in life.
When does Elysium fit? Practically always. The morning after sports. At work. Dinner in the evening. And yes, Elysium is wearable at the club, too. A (I apologize to Leimbacher for the theft of words) "always-goer". But at a proud price. Justified? Even if there are supposedly already 100 other fruity scents: Nobody is as fine, as perfectly composed and as elegant as this one. And so everyone must decide for himself whether this exclusivity is worth the price. At least I haven't regretted the purchase for a moment.
7.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10
DonJuanDeCat
Go for a test with insane scents!
Soo, here I describe a Roja scent. A brand that I would like to test more often, but somehow I stand out too much if I always go to the one store where these fragrances are, as Roja is not easy to find in every perfume shop around the corner. The same applies to many other fragrances as well, such as Xerjoff, Clive Christian, Stéphane H. Lucas etc...

But I do meet regularly with one of your kind, a lunatic, um... I meant a perfume. Yes... of an insane perfuma, or insanely freaky perfume, that always comes with an extremely long list of scents she would like to sniff (and whose handwriting is apparently not identifiable without a coding machine :D). Why she's a freak? Isn't the mention of the long list of fragrances already enough for you? No, because I'm sure you all have something like that during testing! And when I tell you that she looked at me disappointed when I told her that I won't be publishing any more daily commissions for 2-3 weeks, because I would go on vacation?
If I tell you something like that, you MUST say on ANY occasion that you will be disappointed that you will not hear from me for so long, which will give me the feeling that I really like being read here! Yeah, yeah, that's what it looks like! Love me for fuck's sake!! :DD *sigh*

But one good thing that she drags me everywhere has the whole thing already: Exactly why I come from time to time also to test and comment such smells as Elysium here... quite apart from the fact that I am also allowed to sniff at my snoop company! :DD Hmm.... maybe I shouldn't have written this out loud, should I? Well, if you don't hear from me the next days, then I'm not already on vacation, no, then she has beaten me a little too hard DD

The Scent:
The fragrance begins wonderfully citric with a deliciously tangy grapefruit. Only a little later you can smell a little lavender, some apple (well, you have to smell a little more) but above all thyme, whose herbaceous scent goes wonderfully with fresh grapefruit. I also feel a little creamy, but I can't determine exactly where this creamy note comes from.
A little later, currants are added, the scent becomes slightly more powdery and thus also softer. I also smell pink pepper and a little musk, which gives the fragrance some sweetness.
A little later the fresh herbaceous notes become a little weaker and the fragrance becomes increasingly spicier, not very strong, but still clearly perceptible. I then smell a fragrance that reminds me of oud, but over time this oudy fragrance becomes clearer and clearer and turns out to be a mix of juniper and other woods as well as leather.
In the base you can still smell fresh citrus notes (of course only very lightly), a little bit sweet scents of musk, but mainly juniper and then leather (which fades away at some point and you can almost smell only juniper). The benzoin probably ensures a generally gentle perception of the fragrance, so that the fragrance always appears warm and gentle in addition to its freshness, and the small powdery note in the background additionally enhances this perception. A beautiful scent.

Sillage and durability:
The Sillage is Roja-like strong, but seems to belong to the less powerful Rojas. The top note is in any case well smellable, the heart note one perceives less, the basis becomes better then again, since the woods radiate well.
Durability is as usual good with over ten hours!

The flacon:
The bottle is rectangular and dark blue. On the front you can see the name and brand as well as a logo in golden writing. The lid has the shape of all Roja bottles, but no Swarovski stones have been embedded here. To be honest, I find the bottle a bit disappointing, at least if you simply like the usual Roja bottles more. Of course, this bottle is also high quality and also very nice to look at, but I personally just like the more massive bottles a little better.

Oh, I really liked this scent here. Just the beginning has to offer madly mad mad, citric fresh notes, if one stands on citric smells. In addition, there are herbaceous and tart scents, which I find very suitable with summer scents, especially with citric notes, because these simply harmonize so beautifully with each other. The middle part is then clearly spicier, which brings somehow also a nice change. And the later base is like a mix of the top note (because you can smell light citric notes again) and the middle part. It is still spicy later, but then in a more gentle way.

The fragrance may now appear springlike and summery for the most part, but its spicy notes make it also work well in autumn, so that I could actually describe the fragrance as an all-rounder. You could use it well during the day or in your free time, probably also for going out, but more so for eating or so, at least not for partying, but there the tastes are always different anyway. There are madmen who would probably use really fierce coriander ylang-ylang cardamom spice bombs in a techno party or something like this :DD

Be that as it may, the fragrance is worth a test!
Roja Parfums Elysium Review On YouTube
This is my Roja Parfums Elysium Review. My Elysium Pour Homme by Roja Parfums Fragrance Review. This was an unexpected delight of a fragrance from Roja Parfums. Not typically the style of fragrance I would expect from this luxury niche brand, Roja Parfum but it really works. What we have here with Roja Parfums Elysium Pour Homme Parfum Cologne is a crowd pleaser and a compliment getter. This is an ultra classy, masculine fragrance and very easy to wear but still very complex with lots of great notes. It's a very modern fougere. Please watch my review for more info about Elysium Pour Homme Parfum Cologne.

Pepdal 65 days ago
This is just ok, but I struggle to see why I would ever spend the money on a bottle of this over something like Bleu De Chanel.
5.0
3.0
5.0
5.5

by Kankuro
by Kankuro

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums