Elysium 2017Parfum Cologne

Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Top 19 in Men's Perfume
Elysium (Parfum Cologne) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lavender, Thyme, Artemisia, Musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valley, May rose, Grasse jasmine, Apple, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Pink pepper, Cypriol, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum, Leather, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 25.02.2021.

Scentimenta
Elysium - state of perfect happiness
When I signed up here about a year ago and a first batch of bottlings reached me a little later, Elysium was actually the first scent my then inexperienced perfume nose was allowed to sniff.
I had at this point no idea of fragrance notes, ingredients or the like, but one thing was immediately clear to me; this perfume you must have!
I was completely overwhelmed by the variety of impressions and associations that can trigger a fragrance in a person.
Already the top note, which starts citrusy with a very dominant grapefruit, just makes me happy and transports me in my mind to a desert island in the Caribbean.
In the course, the citrus notes are underpinned by wonderful woody nuances and a very present juniper berry and gradually pushed into the background.
This scent progression is for me to this day the best that my now practiced perfume nose was allowed to experience, Elysium is since then my signature fragrance and will forever have a place in my collection, and in my heart.
Elysium puts a smile on my face when I am sad, accompanies me on trips and is also known and loved by my loved ones.
And whenever I lift its golden cap and the first spray is in the air, Elysium evokes in me what its name already promises; a state of perfect happiness
From naja to wow
When I received the fragrance sample to Elysium Pour Homme Cologne, I immediately treated myself to a few sprays and was initially somewhat disappointed. He seemed to me "normal" the durability seemed weak and not like an expensive niche perfume. As time went on, I came to appreciate the scent more and more. I began to notice how pleasantly the fragrance accompanies me throughout the day and is an absolute all-rounder.

For a signature fragrance, I find it a bit too expensive price-wise. Must say, however, that I'm glad not to have surrendered to my first impression and have given the fragrance still the chance.

A great fresh fragrance.
A real dream
Wow, what a perfume. For me, the epitome of lightness, looseness, relaxation, attractiveness. From the texture I would have to look with a magnifying glass to find what bad. Only the durability is really not good. The scent almost fizzles out after putting it on. The higher concentrated brother is unfortunately priceless, but would be very interesting for me.

Ptsau
Nice but so similar to Aventus!
Love the fresh oriental scent but since I already have a bottle of Aventus . It seems kind of redundant. Performance is not great (Enigma Parfum Cologne performs better than this) but still better than Aventus because I have the reformulated batch. It won’t be my next choice even if I finish my Aventus because I found one that smell so similar to these 2 but with way better performance, which is Nishane Hacivat, will get that after my Aventus bottle is finished.
Mercedes or Maybach?
I compare here Elysium Cologne with Elysium Pour Homme...

I received a fragrance sample of the cologne and was blown away. As often described, the scent starts very citrusy and it actually remains in the entire course. It joins at some point pepper and spicy herbs, but the fragrance never loses its cool freshness as a base. I find an absolute high-quality, uncomplicated all-rounder with relatively unspectacular scent progression, but he has something absolutely special for me.

Can this be increased? Certainly! I ordered myself a sample of the Pour Homme and have today both on my skin directly compared. The start is almost identical, with the PH from the beginning a little more restrained and rounder. In the course of the fragrance it is then somewhat sweeter and more vanilla.
H&S is (at least on my skin) unfortunately even something "worse" than with the Cologne.

So, back to the title... Elysium PH is for me the Maybach in direct comparison, more expensive, more exclusive and more dignified.
Do I want to drive a Maybach or rather a fast, rough S63? Currently I have decided for the Mercedes, speak for the somewhat more angular, louder nevertheless absolutely everyday life-suited car, um perfume the Elysium Cologne with excellent range! ?
Something about Cologne
It starts citrically and reminds at the beginning without doubt of Aventus. I can only perceive lavender or musk to a limited extent, if at all. In comparison to his just mentioned relationship he stays for me in the cirtrical direction and does not go into the wooden one. Somehow, it does not become as round as I would like it to be or maybe also expected by Aventus. But please do not misunderstand. For me he is neither quite similar to Aventus nor the course of the fragrance is the same.
The durability unfortunately leaves something to be desired on my skin. It is similar with the Sillage. Of course it is only a cologne but if you have experienced Enigma you know that it could be different The flacon looks great and is absolutely high-quality.
In individual cases, you should always test how long it lasts on the skin. Here I have already heard some contrary opinions to mine. If it works then I see it in summer.
Shock-in-love
Today the souk arrived, thank you again for that.

As always, unpacked immediately and rolled up your sleeves. In the first seconds, brute citrus notes appear, paired with a very noble undertone. The first flash disappears after a few seconds and a wonderful fresh and peppery note remains. After a few hours on the arm, an absolutely fresh but at the same time set fragrance with delicate floral notes emerges. Could be for me (if it weren't for the price) the new Go-2 fragrance.

I'm absolutely convinced
A non musty masterpiece
I'm absolutely not a fan of Roja's perfumes. I've tried to make friends with his fragrances many times. I have tried to feel his sense of luxury in his fragrances and to be part of it. But each time failed miserably. I smelled a lot of his fragrances and often looked astounded and asked myself "you pay so much money for that?"
Stale, stale and overpriced. It's just something that comes to mind when I think of Roja's perfumes.
But there is one absolute exception. With "Elysium", the master has created a timeless icon, a masterpiece in the world of perfume. I am not a professional that I can describe the fragrances in detail. I can only say that the Elysium is different from almost all of his previous creations. The Elysium is fresh, modern, fruity and of high quality. You can already feel with the 1st sprayer that this is not a 08/15 fresh fragrance but a mixture of high quality ingredients, cleverly selected and harmoniously combined. Simply said it smells of quality.

Conclusion:
In my opinion one of the best quality fresh fragrances in the perfume world. With the version "Parfum Cologne" (whatever that is supposed to be) also something for the "narrower purses". H/S like most fresh scents, if at all average.
If you like the Aventus super, Elysium can inspire you

Citrus blue
Well again I have to row against the current with a perfume of red Dove. Elysium looks to me like an expensive version of Dior sauvage with some element that also reminds me of Polo blue. It does not smell bad, although as in general this is not my type of scent it is a very subjective opinion, but again I find a performance problem in the perfumes of this brand. My skin does not exceed 2h, h is not a matter of hydration, or at least not only that, since other perfumes from other brands, such as Francesca bianchi for example, last forever. I think red dove is simply not for me because I have tried 5 and there have been 5 disappointments ... 5 perfumes 5 chofs ...

Scent: 7.5
Longevity: 7.5
Projection: 6
Value for money: 4
Versatility: 9
Originality: 5
Global: 7
You decide!
Anyone who loves grapefruit, wants to smell it as authentically as possible and also has a little too much money in their bank account will not be able to avoid two fragrances. I'm talking about "Elysium", the variant as cologne of course - not quite as price-intensive as some other products from the same company, but still painful enough for the account. I'm also talking about "A Midsummer Dream". Please keep in mind that financially, there is even more to it than that. But well ... we're not just talking about money here.

Those who love the Midsummer Night's Dream will also love "Elysium". Both captivate with a wonderfully authentic, beautifully tangy grapefruit. Midsummer Night's Dream complements those with floral components in the form of orange blossom as well as with rounding green notes. However, if you don't like orange blossom - and there are many - and prefer a more transparent, easier-to-wear fragrance instead, take a closer look at the "Elysium" in the blue bottle. Its grapefruit remains omnipresent throughout the fragrance, and after only a short time is underlaid with a berry-metallic, rather cool note, probably due to the currant, which makes a frosted impression on me. If you let a little more time pass and enjoy this cologne, which is not at all weak on the chest, soft cedar wood additionally flatters the nose, which immediately reminds me of a pencil. That was it with the scent, which for me captivates with three notes.

Sparkling tangy grapefruit, underlaid with a metallic foundation and subtle pencil notes versus sparkling tangy grapefruit, underlaid with slightly sweet orange blossom and small green tips? The decision is up to you and possibly your wallet. Happy testing!

RonniweRonniwe 2 days ago
Citrus fragrance, with an exquisite aroma.

Fresh and unique, great quality
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 3 months ago
Initially spicy-green citric and fresh, a rather modern juicy and fruity Fougère, balanced by a warm, yet dusty spicy earthy-woody base.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 5 months ago
Citrus and blue fragance with reminiscence of bleu by Chanel, sauvage by Dior or Polo blue. Nice but sth smelt many times before. A pass...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
In the opening, we get a sparkling grapefruit & juniper berry scent. It's fresh, fruity, light. In the drydown, amber, musk and spicy woods.
PepdalPepdal 2 years ago
5.5
This is just ok, but I struggle to see why I would ever spend the money on a bottle of this over something like Bleu De Chanel.

by Zirkon
by Zirkon
by Fogge
by Fogge
King of summer
King of summer Pt.2
by 115jp
roja elysium : “...wo bist du gewesen?” ;)
by Felsn
by Viseron
roja elysium - richtet die spots auf eine eindrucksvolle & spuren hinterlassende superstar-kreation innerhalb der duftwelt. der roja weiss wie mans macht... :)
by Felsn
by SonyCrockett
by DerRobinHalt
by DerRobinHalt

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums 51 pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums