Elysium 2017 Parfum Cologne

Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Top 13 in Men's Perfume
Elysium (Parfum Cologne) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2017. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lavender, Thyme, Artemisia, Musk
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily of the valley, May rose, Grasse jasmine, Apple, Blackcurrant
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Pink pepper, Cypriol, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Benzoin, Vanilla, Labdanum, Leather, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 16.05.2021.

with all love...
... for Roja, but Elysium is really generic.
smells primarily of grapefruit, pretty constant. however, not even particularly fine and delicate as one is accustomed to other of his fragrances. Where is the pleasant interplay of quite a few other components.
Unfortunately, I perceive little of it or it seems to me even quite unharmonious and... I hardly dare to say it in connection with Roja... synthetic :/
the hype and the reviews are strange to me but maybe it was also at the bottling, the batch
Puschek95
More noble, more serious and with a higher post: Dad from Aventus
I must honestly say that the perfume does not smell unfamiliar. I am not fit in the perfume area for the gentlemen among us. Nevertheless, it smells old familiar and is thus a crowdpleaser. :)

My first association was: could be the citrus and lavender tinged more serious father from aventus. :)
While aventus scores playfully fruity and definitely youthful with distinct pineapple, elysium remains elegant, more austere and "neater" due to the citrus/lavender notes. It comes across as incredibly clean, classy and grown up! Less playful. (Who likes aventus, the power with elysium nothing wrong!)

Anyway, with the first spray bergamot and lemon come out very well! These are virtually the first notes that spontaneously stand out without knowing the fragrance pyramid.

If I were to summarize head and heart note as a story, then elysium in the head and heart note would be a thyme-lemon-lavender lemonade like you can sometimes order in the summer at well-known restaurant chains on the limited edition menu. Unsweetened of course! For the decoration and garnish, the drink is spiked with a jasmine blossom. The straws are schlServed with ice cubes that have been covered with small peppercorns to give the unsweet drink a bit of a kick. :)

The drydown brings the biggest surprise for me! Elysium is at its very best in the drydown and I can't stop smelling my wrist. So beautiful.
To give the lemonade even more kick, the plastic straw is replaced by a noble and high-quality sturdy straw made of leather. The leather straw brings boozy woody notes (especially benzoin) in the drink. Next Level!
Also, a real bourbon vanilla pod is freshly scraped out and put pure into the drink. A supposed sweetness resonates without the drink was sweetened at all ... the vanilla bourbon bean smells just so to bite and authentic that supposed sweet notes are to be guessed and no cheap added sugar are needed.

I really have to say. Next to lost cherry and aventus, this is one of my TOP favorites for men so far.
It smells sooooo appealing! I get already head hurts because I can not stop to inhale deeply. :D Recommendation to you men!
With elysium man smells clean & well-groomed, noble and successful.
Sexy! :)
THE ELYSIUM - A Blockbuster ! But with Nicolas Cage
And again I searched for hours on Sky, Netflix and co. for an interesting, challenging and exciting film.
Was it again a trailer evening ?
Should I go to sleep again after 90 min trailer festival disappointed and tired without having seen a whole movie ?
Stories all the same to similar:
Super Opening, but with a course whose Drydown reminded of many other 0815 films.
But THEN !
I saw a movie cover. Interesting. Super artwork. Mysterious ! Science fiction ? Fantasy ? Thriller ? I read the story. It was great Interesting! My curiosity grew. Should I start it right away ? Or first the trailer ? NO I said to myself, he was so interesting that I bought him by blind buy for 13.99 €, because he was not yet unlocked to borrow.
He started, pure action scenes, motorcycle scenes, wild chase somewhere in Colombia, CGI effects par excellence in Inception manner, masked characters. Fireworks as
Overture. After about 10 minutes of concentrated high-tech action, a motorcyclist, the supposed action star and protagonist, took off his helmet. And voila, the soon-to-be Chuck Norris of Hollywood: Nicolas Cage.

My outing with Elysium went something like this.
I'm sorry, but I can't understand how anyone would give a Bruce Willis or Sly Stallone rating in terms of H/S for this actually wonderful fragrance.
The H/S remains in the lower Nicolas Cage level and for a fragrance of this price range slightly outrageous.

THE END

A Parfumo Film

No Aventus in here, "just" a classier and more expensive version of BDC
I have had a couple of different fresch citrus based fragrances to rotate with during the hotter days of the year. That changed when i got my hands on the Roja Elysium. This start to sound like a advertising, but it´s not. It is just my opinion that if you want a classy and citrusy/blue summer fragrance, then this is the one to go for. It´s a better version of the bleu de chanel with a mix of something more that you won´t stop smelling. Some people compare it to Aventus, i can´t smell that comparison and it could just be my nose?, but i don´t think so :)
mattitjahu
In love with Emila vs. business trip
The fact is, my predecessors definitely do not make it easy for me to reinvent the wheel or the fragrance. Fragrance development, chords, top, heart and base notes and H / S have already been systematically analyzed and, based on experience, judged.

For this reason, I will devote myself briefly & succinctly to the comparison of Elysium Perfume (EP) & Elysium Cologne (EC).

In order to reach a variety of different characters or wearers of Elysium, it is my goal to realize the most pictorial representation of both variants. The price difference of both fragrances is for me first of all secondary and is not further addressed in this review.

So imagine...

...you are part of a successful start-up. Flat hierarchies, a relaxed atmosphere, flexible working hours and a per du at all levels. You have a motivated, creative and young team and are open to new ideas as a whole company. You try out a lot, learn something new every day and sometimes make a lot of mistakes. At the same time, the interaction with your colleagues and business partners is always friendly.
Your boss has invited you to a summer party in his garden. Colleagues, friends & family are welcome. It is July and the dress code is casual. Thus, you decide to wear a white, long-sleeved linen shirt. The sleeves are rolled up. You wear olive cargo shorts and sporty sneakers. Of course, you can't miss the sunglasses. The icing on the cake is your scent EC. Young, dynamic, radiating and at no point arrogant or aloof. There are plenty of positive compliments, EC pleases! Your sillage-intensive fragrance, dressing style, charming demeanor, and the warm and sunny month of July harmonize seamlessly. Of course, the summer festival is a huge success. You make new friends, have humorous conversations and drink 2 - 3 beers more to finally fall in love with Emilia (name invented) from the creative department. A relaxed day comes to a happy end.

Imagine...

...you are responsible for the business unit "Global Management" of a multinational and successful industrial group. It is a classic organizational structure with clearly defined hierarchies. Your team works professionally and sales-oriented. You treat each other with respect. Processes are implemented and continuously optimized. The performance of your team is measured with the help of KPIs. A certain distance from your colleagues is a prerequisite in your leadership position.
The management invites you to a cultural summer event on a listed estate. The entire staff as well as international business partners are welcome. It is June and the dress code is smart-casual. You decide on a white shirt with a shark collar, dark blue jeans and a navy jacket. Your classic business lace-ups in dark brown harmonize with your leather belt. The icing on the cake is your EP scent. Adult, professional, confident in action and decision-making, but at no time intrusive or provocative. You will be noticed, EP pleases! Your skin-tight scent with pleasant and light sillage, your clothing style, mature and professional appearance as well as the warm and sunny month of July harmonize seamlessly with each other. The cultural summer event is of course a huge success. You continue to build your network, discuss international opportunities and have a beer at the bar to finally plan the upcoming business trips. An interesting day comes to a successful end.

I wish you this summer a lot of joy and many beautiful moments with the two fragrances, no matter which story applies to you personally.
Deniz21
The king is dead, long live the king!
My first nichen perfume was like so many others too.... of course aventus :) and I was really something in love with him... there were a lot of compliments and it really a nice time.

But again and again I heard about elysium... i thought this is just a copy of aventus, and i will not try or buy the fragrance on principle, never never never.

I pledge my allegiance to the king, haha :)

At some point I bought something here in the souk and the dear parfumo sent me a tiny little filling of elysium with (I think 4 or 5 sprayers) :) I have not touched it for weeks, it did not interest me. But then curiosity got the best of me and I sprayed it. I FINALLY WANTED TO KNOW HOW IT Smells

It starts incredibly refreshing, you can smell the grapefruit and other citrus notes right away, it's sharp but never unpleasant or too sweet, sour or bitter. A really nice opening and also very individual as I find and really so nice refreshing, but also wild, sharp strong, I like it very much.

For some it is perhaps even too fresh and sharp with the one this opening literally jumps into the nose :)

He remains a whole weile so until then gradually the other notes come to it, I smell very clearly the vetiver (I like vetiver, I knew before but not yet :D), berries and woods, a pleasant freshness of citrus is still present and gives a scent of the one almost the water in the mouth together lets... so delicious it is. Again and again I bring my wrist to my nose... and every time it surprises me how much I like it. So special so different, so finely tuned.

To the drydown he is a little softer, is probably amber and the leather. He loses but never this lightness by its fresh fruit and this cleanliness by the vetiver. This pleasant woody note.

A truly delicious aura that envelops me, a bubble of youthful carefree and joy surrounds me :) that's exactly what I feel every time I wear it.
And above all I know, no matter who smells this scent on me it will please him or her. There is actually no reason not to like him....

except maybe the price, which is admittedly a bit expensive, if I'm honest.
But with butterflies in the stomach one pays even this price still gladly ;)

To the performance I would like to say, I wore him at work. Generously applied 7 or 8 sprayers. I asked my colleague a few hours later if he smells it and how he finds it. He said that he could perceive it very clearly, even as I was still a few meters away from him, he thought I'm behind him :D and I smell "fresh" he said :D

I can also say after some tests myself that the scent is easy to smell 8 hours on me, bad performance he has for me not, ok I spray relatively much, but so I smell it at least even really the whole day on me. I have the same thing with a midsummer dream, i luckily don't get noseblind with these two fragrances. And that's a big plus.

And it just smells so nice :)

I would have given the fragrance also a 10 but I'll wait a little. Elysium Elysium what do you do only with me :D

Finally, I would like to say I would never have thought that I like it, I smiled at him, and 3 sprayers after that, I bought a bottle...
Long live the king

My favourite ROJA perfume called Elysium
I honestly like this fresh scent DNA a lot, it starts with a blast of citruses like grapefruit, lime, lemon and bergamot and then it will continue with lily of the valley and jasmine.

The initial spray for me is a blast of fruits, almost bubbly gummy with grapefruit aroma. This stays for a few minutes and smells so nice and fresh.

After a while I sense a lily of the valley aroma and jasmine, which stays close to skin for a few hours, not more than 6 hours I would say.

I can tell you that this is a perfume which gives me a very good mood when spraying it on my skin or clothes, I heard a comparison with Aventus was made but honestly I do not think they are similar.

The longevity is moderate, I would say between 5-6 hours and if you spray it in the morning, in the evening will almost disappear completely. I do like that because this makes it a very suitable for office or official use, once this lockdown situation will be over, I will be able to test it better.

The bottle looks very nice and luxurious, with this nice blue color and this high quality packaging the heavy metallic cap and there is really a noticeable quality and care invested in manufacturing this bottle.

This is an expensive perfume and I hear a lot that people do not like to pay a lot of money for a perfume which is not lasting so long. I can say here that if you want a nice fresh perfume that costs not much, you can get the Davidoff Cool Water Intense, and there you go.

Given the beautiful fresh scent DNA, the quality of ROJA perfumery and the way it makes me feel, this one is one of my favourite perfumes from my collection. Due to the high purchase price, I am not sure if it is suitable for a blind buy so better get a sample first.

Scentimenta
Elysium - state of perfect happiness
When I signed up here about a year ago and a first batch of bottlings reached me a little later, Elysium was actually the first scent my then inexperienced perfume nose was allowed to sniff.
I had at this point no idea of fragrance notes, ingredients or the like, but one thing was immediately clear to me; this perfume you must have!
I was completely overwhelmed by the variety of impressions and associations that can trigger a fragrance in a person.
Already the top note, which starts citrusy with a very dominant grapefruit, just makes me happy and transports me in my mind to a desert island in the Caribbean.
In the course, the citrus notes are underpinned by wonderful woody nuances and a very present juniper berry and gradually pushed into the background.
This scent progression is for me to this day the best that my now practiced perfume nose was allowed to experience, Elysium is since then my signature fragrance and will forever have a place in my collection, and in my heart.
Elysium puts a smile on my face when I am sad, accompanies me on trips and is also known and loved by my loved ones.
And whenever I lift its golden cap and the first spray is in the air, Elysium evokes in me what its name already promises; a state of perfect happiness
From naja to wow
When I received the fragrance sample to Elysium Pour Homme Cologne, I immediately treated myself to a few sprays and was initially somewhat disappointed. He seemed to me "normal" the durability seemed weak and not like an expensive niche perfume. As time went on, I came to appreciate the scent more and more. I began to notice how pleasantly the fragrance accompanies me throughout the day and is an absolute all-rounder.

For a signature fragrance, I find it a bit too expensive price-wise. Must say, however, that I'm glad not to have surrendered to my first impression and have given the fragrance still the chance.

A great fresh fragrance.
A real dream
Wow, what a perfume. For me, the epitome of lightness, looseness, relaxation, attractiveness. From the texture I would have to look with a magnifying glass to find what bad. Only the durability is really not good. The scent almost fizzles out after putting it on. The higher concentrated brother is unfortunately priceless, but would be very interesting for me.

RonniweRonniwe 3 months ago
Citrus fragrance, with an exquisite aroma.

Fresh and unique, great quality
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
Initially spicy-green citric and fresh, a rather modern juicy and fruity Fougère, balanced by a warm, yet dusty spicy earthy-woody base.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
Citrus and blue fragance with reminiscence of bleu by Chanel, sauvage by Dior or Polo blue. Nice but sth smelt many times before. A pass...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 8 months ago
In the opening, we get a sparkling grapefruit & juniper berry scent. It's fresh, fruity, light. In the drydown, amber, musk and spicy woods.
PepdalPepdal 2 years ago
5.5
This is just ok, but I struggle to see why I would ever spend the money on a bottle of this over something like Bleu De Chanel.

by Zirkon
by Zirkon
King of summer
by Fogge
by Fogge
King of summer Pt.2
by Viseron
roja elysium : “...wo bist du gewesen?” ;)
by Felsn
by Viseron
roja elysium - richtet die spots auf eine eindrucksvolle & spuren hinterlassende superstar-kreation innerhalb der duftwelt. der roja weiss wie mans macht... :)
by Felsn
by Narcoperfume
by DerRobinHalt
by DerRobinHalt

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums