Enigma pour HommeCreation-E pour Homme (2013) Eau de Parfum

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums

Enigma pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Jasmine, Neroli, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Black pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 20.02.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 9.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Finally found...
There he is now. I never thought I'd find THE perfect fragrance someday. Which I really don't find fault with. Where I'm not looking for mistakes and weaknesses to buy endless more fragrances that satisfy my greed for the one, real fragrance. With Enigma I also found my favourite fragrance house in Roja at the same time. I feel that Roja brings out a new scent every day and luckily not everyone likes it. But of the countless scents of the house that I like, the Enigma EDP is my favorite.

In general I'm a fan of tobacco/vanilla fragrances, but the enigma with this mad cognac note is more beautiful than anything smelled before. It is sweeter, softer and more vanilla than Enigma Parfum and projects a little more strongly. The perfume can be kept a little longer.

I can understand the association with cola, at least for the first few seconds, because then he quickly becomes more floral. Rose comes along and after a while the tobacco and this heavenly cognac note blend together to create an attractive, sexy, boozie cloud that is completely unisex to me. I imagine it very appealing to a woman.

In any case at least one test worth

Luxurious self-indulgence
Roja Dove’s Enigma is a scent of opulence. It is also my first Roja fragrance, so I am excited to write a review - excited, indeed, because the perfume is really good. Upon application, my nose was greeted by the smell of dried fruits dipped in cognac. The beginning is quite dense and is soon followed by tobacco. The appearance of the tobacco is prominent, but it is there just to say hi, after which it withdraws to the fruits and cognac. I don’t really like tobacco as a note in perfumes, but here it is done very well and is not intrusive. My nose also detected a slight wave of cardamom, which adds a new dimension to the already present notes. The perfume is by no means overly sweet, but very moderate in proportions, which really made me enjoy it a lot. The longer the perfume stays on the skin the more I start to feel the presence of vanilla. It is mellow and almost creamy, like a caress. I cannot really tell any other prominent notes, but eventually everything becomes unity and does not change anymore, with the vanilla providing a soft finale. Now, my verdict. Enigma is not an original or ground-breaking fragrance by any means, but the way it develops on the skin and the quality of the ingredients make it very appealing to me. Some compare it to Tom Ford’s Tobacco Vanille and although the two perfumes share a common ground in terms of notes (tobacco and vanilla), the way Roja Dove made his fragrance is way superior and takes the experience to new heights of enjoyment.
Bottle 3.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Enigma Pour Homme edp
This was one of the fragrances that really piqued my interest when i was starting to discover niche perfumery. This review is after having gone through a sizeable decant and now I am ready to give my thoughts...

Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 8.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
Spice of life
An intoxicating foray of black pepper and Lime collided intensely yet stunningly with freshly chopped ginger and cognac straight from its oak cask. Exquisitely underpinned by a bouquet of animalistic Jasmine massaged in benzoin and barrel aged tobacco. A Boozy, classy delicate dance on the promenade; cigar smoke fills the air while the spill of spirits become more distinguished with each temptress that passes by.
Bottle 8.0/10 Sillage 6.0/10 Longevity 7.0/10 Scent 8.0/10
Almost perfection, in the middle of two different paths.
What is the intention of this perfume? We have here the typical chord that pretends to be sexy mixing ingredients like vainilla, alcohol and tobacco. A completely night out kind of fragrance. Before testing I was expecting something sexy but in a luxury way, maybe the sexier perfume in this range of notes (Herod, Tobacco vanille, Back to black, chergui, etc..). But I found something different, we have those notes, but the intention of this perfume is not sexy. After a dared and shocking start, the perfume quickly turns into a totally different texture that what I´ve seen in another range of perfumes.. like.. Blue amber - Montale, Amber Oud - by kilian, Ambre precieux, etc. This has clearly another intention. Something like ambered vanille but not in a sexy way if not in a powdery, comfortable, friendly and warm adorned vanille. This is not what I was waiting for, but being what it is, we have a masterfully well blended powdery and relaxing perfume, that uses ingredients to grab attention but in a safe way, on a secondary level to complement the main idea. Personally, I'd rather have this two intentions (seduction/endearing) separately in different perfumes.

Lexa 24 months ago
Tobacco vanilla cognac scent.This is more longeviv than parfum,being less concentrated.Same great ingredients,same quality.but not better.+1
Hermesh 3 years ago
Tobacco, (moderately sweet) vanilla and woods -all soaked with fine cognac. EdP is airier, soft wood appears faster.+1
Bottle 8.0

by REALiZE
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums