Enigma pour HommeCreation-E pour Homme (2013) Eau de Parfum

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums

Enigma pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 17.07.2019

Variant of the fragrance concentration

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum)

This is a variant of the perfume Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

9.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Serenissima
the stuff of which luxury is made
"Enigma pour Homme" lights up!
Not only as a men's fragrance - no, women also wear a very big fragrance trobe with it: glamorous and mysterious!

In order to recognize this, one does not need a deciphering machine and does not have to solve any riddles; even Gustav Holst's variations of the same name lose their sonorous charm to this scent.

I've seldom met a bergamot as glittering as this one. Usually this fragrance seems a little musty to me, not very lively and often dampens the citrus freshness: it loses a part of its perceived bite.
But in this fragrance trio the faithful bergamot shines, without which a fragrance prelude hardly seems possible.
She opens the curtain and presents the flowery-opulent heart of this fascinating composition of fragrances.
The rose geranium is still a little shy, but the vanilla-heavy scent of the deep purple heliotrope makes up for that - it generously spreads its warm and creamy aroma.
Elegant rose queens and powerful white jasmine with its large golden-faced flowers exude enticing sensuality. They whisper: "Come closer, my dear, come much closer!"
Neroli, on the other hand, enchants with a hint of a slightly brittle virginity: these contrasting scents attract each other and complement each other perfectly.
And thus prepare the "Red Carpet" for a luxurious, wonderfully spicy base: an almost creamy fragrance heaviness unfolds.
A powerful whole, which should not be deciphered at all: it is simply noble and beautiful!
Warm and spicy due to precious resins, warm spices and noble woods surround this densely woven something; surprisingly sweet and soft and at the same time smoky and strong.
Old golden-brown cognac with aromatic smelling tobacco sits comfortably by the fireplace, in which a wonderful fire flickers: a magical moment!
This fire jumps over to "Enigma pour Homme". The velvety golden streams of patchouli give this fragrance final depth and body.
This physicality can possibly frighten or even deter.
Or dress and enchant: just like me!

"Enigma pour Homme" awakens in me the need to be held and to spend the long, long time of its durability together with this fragrance magician.
Longing for harmonious hours at the fireplace, accompanied by mysterious whispers, enticing flames ...
Somewhat mystically old and bubbling with vitality, passionate young reveals this fragrance course.

"Enigma pour Homme" cannot be unravelled and not only for gentlemen - it is a rich and lavish embrace of the universe!

He is not a mystery...
I'll try to be brief.
Enigma = a riddle, hmm, that's not it! Here much was mentioned... tobacco, rum, cola, ashtray, vanilla, gourmand...
What's true about that? Anything!

What to take with you?
The beginning was really disappointing for me! Hung-over sprayed, because I was on a very long birthday..., directly it became flowery for me. He's got that "whacked-out ash-tavern note" nastiest! At least in the beginning..., then slowly but steadily a great rum-vanilla note fights its way through. This becomes more and more prominent & the ashtray note quieter and quieter!
In the end, we have a great tobacco gurmand that's not too sweet. More like something for Ü30 (sorry to the young people;)).
Sillage: you know who you are!;)
Performace: 12-14 hours with me!
Conclusion: Once again a Roja who convinces me completely!
9.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Favourite tobacco gourmand scent in just 2 days
I've read a lot about the scent before and the association with CocaCola came up again and again To be honest, that's also why I ordered a sample. Already since my childhood I find this cola aroma very unique and special.

Enigma begins with Coca-Cola! A Formula 1 car that runs on CocaCola ("Benzola"?? well forget that again) as fuel ... at least that's my impression. Because I perceive a bergamot covered with cognac and cola and an animal note (I would say leather)...dark, attractive and special.
But why Formula 1? Enigma recalls in me the memory and the smell of wet, hot asphalt.

The animale fades with the time more and more and the smell becomes sweeter and more cuddly.

I was looking for a new fragrance for colder days or fresh summer evenings.
For me true despite the high price actually immediately clear, Herod is definitely bought but Enigma goes ready tomorrow here one.
It is simply complex, attractive, dark, sexy, special and unique.
With this scent you stand out.

Type human?? Casino guy in middle to higher age with dark suit, good-looking, sexy with scar in the face, the expensive leather belt and the elegant watch may not be missing of course
Facial expression? I can get em all!

So this is my first comment in the forum and I hope to have given one or the other a metaphorical description, though superficial.
10.0 10.0 9.0 10.0/10

Finally found...
There he is now. I never thought I'd find THE perfect fragrance someday. Which I really don't find fault with. Where I'm not looking for mistakes and weaknesses to buy endless more fragrances that satisfy my greed for the one, real fragrance. With Enigma I also found my favourite fragrance house in Roja at the same time. I feel that Roja brings out a new scent every day and luckily not everyone likes it. But of the countless scents of the house that I like, the Enigma EDP is my favorite.

In general I'm a fan of tobacco/vanilla fragrances, but the enigma with this mad cognac note is more beautiful than anything smelled before. It is sweeter, softer and more vanilla than Enigma Parfum and projects a little more strongly. The perfume can be kept a little longer.

I can understand the association with cola, at least for the first few seconds, because then he quickly becomes more floral. Rose comes along and after a while the tobacco and this heavenly cognac note blend together to create an attractive, sexy, boozie cloud that is completely unisex to me. I imagine it very appealing to a woman.

In any case at least one test worth

3.0 8.0 7.0 8.0/10

Enigma Pour Homme edp
This was one of the fragrances that really piqued my interest when i was starting to discover niche perfumery. This review is after having gone through a sizeable decant and now I am ready to give my thoughts...

8.0 8.0 7.0 10.0/10

Spice of life
An intoxicating foray of black pepper and Lime collided intensely yet stunningly with freshly chopped ginger and cognac straight from its oak cask. Exquisitely underpinned by a bouquet of animalistic Jasmine massaged in benzoin and barrel aged tobacco. A Boozy, classy delicate dance on the promenade; cigar smoke fills the air while the spill of spirits become more distinguished with each temptress that passes by.
8.0 6.0 7.0 8.0/10

Jarrock32
Almost perfection, in the middle of two different paths.
What is the intention of this perfume? We have here the typical chord that pretends to be sexy mixing ingredients like vainilla, alcohol and tobacco. A completely night out kind of fragrance. Before testing I was expecting something sexy but in a luxury way, maybe the sexier perfume in this range of notes (Herod, Tobacco vanille, Back to black, chergui, etc..). But I found something different, we have those notes, but the intention of this perfume is not sexy. After a dared and shocking start, the perfume quickly turns into a totally different texture that what I´ve seen in another range of perfumes.. like.. Blue amber - Montale, Amber Oud - by kilian, Ambre precieux, etc. This has clearly another intention. Something like ambered vanille but not in a sexy way if not in a powdery, comfortable, friendly and warm adorned vanille. This is not what I was waiting for, but being what it is, we have a masterfully well blended powdery and relaxing perfume, that uses ingredients to grab attention but in a safe way, on a secondary level to complement the main idea. Personally, I'd rather have this two intentions (seduction/endearing) separately in different perfumes.

Lexa 2 years ago
Tobacco vanilla cognac scent.This is more longeviv than parfum,being less concentrated.Same great ingredients,same quality.but not better.+1
Hermesh 3 years ago
Tobacco, (moderately sweet) vanilla and woods -all soaked with fine cognac. EdP is airier, soft wood appears faster.+1
9.0

by REALiZE
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums