Enigma pour HommeCreation-E pour Homme (2013)Parfum

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums

Enigma pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by Joe, last update on 11.12.2019.

The scent was renamed for distribution on the American market because of copyright issues.

10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Winter dream - a poem
That's not how I thought,
But it's true.
So I rhyme with,
I realize that.

The freshi got me,
And just around the corner I changed my mind.
That's how I wanted to tell a story first,
but the Enigma I will explain to you in rhyme.

The Rojas, that's joy and sorrow,
I didn't want to at first, and I'm out of it.
The first ones weren't my thing,
But now I'm at Sing.

The enigma that's burned in,
In the beginning I was very tense.
It's so great and yet so expensive,
My wallet that burns like fire.

It starts entertaining and a bit fresh,
Bergamot is fast off the table.
It gets spicy fast and so sweet,
sexy passion that greets me here.
And so I smell a note like Cherry Coke,
And thought at first I was in trouble.
The Coke, it's not mine at all,
But here it melts great to one.
The cognac, that can't be missing here,
Otherwise, I'll have to go steal it fast.
The so beautifully warm smoky presence,
also has light vanilla frequency.
And yet the scent is not only warm,
Also cool is able to enwrap me.
Roja did a great job,
An ambivalence that has been ignited to a great extent!

What shall I tell you about the Sillage,
She created slight discomfort.
My friends seriously asked me,
It can't be that you're raving about him From the brothel, let him smell,
Like I'm really crawling around there.
That might have been a little fatal,
But I really don't care.

The durability was quite enormous,
Also the next day, there he went hardly.
He also survived the shower,
He didn't sweep that fast.

And so it's my winter dream,
Outwardly, I make myself a clown.
But I want it badly,
I won't sue.
And now there's no rhyme,
Okay, that's really nice...

My last comment this year. I wish you all a merry christmas, hopefully fragrant presents and a happy new year!
We're reading!
Your Jason

Splashfrag12
Roja Enigma Parfum Pour Homme ~The name says it all !!!
Mannn this stuff has always blew my mind... Opened a second bottle today and god damn, Every time I smell this fragrance I am stuck with alacrity .
The Boozy note is just tooo good. To my nose its a best cognac scent ever made... I generally sift through all the fragrance daily to choose the best SOTD, but for this fragrance,I need not give second thought... Beautiful memories are associated with Enigma Parfum and am drooling over it..!!

Personally the price point satisfies me for this fragrance but I wish the bottle was 100ml rather than 50ml .!!

Have a great day everyone
10.0 10.0 10.0 10.0/10

Achilles
Creation-E or the perfect fragrance
Currently I found out, this fragrance is named "Creation-E" (different to Europe) in the United States.
Nevertheless, doesn´t matter if Enigma pour Homme or Creation-E, this is the most brilliant and perfect fragrance, I ever had. Its outbalanced, smooth body derives from rich and luxurious ingredients. Though in my German review I included a riddle for the audience, here I will keep it short and simple: The overwhelming, sweet and oriental touch of the whole experience is due to the fine cognac and vanilla notes, which can be smelled from the beginning to the very end. It is like to open Cognac and Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille and smell both simultaneously. Ok, a little bit more is included in this one.
The first impression by spraying it to the skin offer crisp and dazzling citrus notes and a bit like an open bottle of fresh and icy-cold cherry coke or cream soda, though not too sweet it would stick on you. This could be the mix of Bergamot, Neroli and Heliotrope. Together with Jasmine the impression turns into something creamy, like almonds. Hard to describe the balance between fresh and creamy notes on the top, but which lead the path to the golden heart.
The heart reveals quickly and offers the appetizer, spiced vanilla cream with cardamom and ginger, before the basenote invites to enjoy a cigar with sweet, greasy tobacco and first-class cognac in a gentlemen´s room.
Overall, this fragrance lasts for more than 12 hours by a very small amount of it applied to the skin. The Sillage is a beast and you´ll get tons of compliments for it.
Due to the horrifying price, this is the slightest Roja Dove should offer to his clients with this creation. By the way, this is the only Roja Dove Perfume I´d buy again. Unfortunately I don´t know, how the extrait is like, this review is about the Eau de Parfum.

R0din 8 months ago
So well made! Boozy, sweet, addictive. This is one of the few Roja’s that i really love. Go grab a bottle while it’s still in production.+3
Oscarsh86 8 months ago
I have the parfum version and it's awesome. One of the best perfumes in my collection.
10.0
Lexa 3 years ago
Best Tobacco and cognac fragrance at the moment.There's nothing like it on the market in the year of God 2016.+3

by Achilles
by Achilles
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by MichaelM
by MichaelM
by Twocents
by Twocents
This is one of the best of Roja, I like to take it
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums