Enigma pour HommeCreation-E pour Homme 2013Parfum

Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Top 25 in Men's Perfume
Enigma pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2013. The scent is spicy-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 07.09.2020.

The scent was renamed for distribution on the American market because of copyright issues.

English Mens Club in London
Enigma pour Homme Parfum, with this fragrance I always have to indulge myself with Roja Dove's dreams.
I'm sitting in a finely furnished, exclusive gentlemen's club in London. On the ceiling I see finest stucco decorations, from which lamps in the Belle Epoque style hang with the currently very modern retro bulbs. In general, the lighting seems to be very dimmed and relaxed. I make discoveries of contemporary painting and historical photography on the walls. The waiter comes to my table and asks if I have any wishes. My wish would be another glass of my favourite drink. As he leaves, he looks at me from top to bottom as he did at the beginning. While he serves his guests in the fine twist, I sit at this table considering my usual streetwear and sneakers. In between I feel out of place, but I feel quite comfortable. From some distance I recognize how the bartender slowly fills a brown, alcoholic looking liquid into a bulbous glass.
Time passes and I listen to the jazz music that matches the mood. This creates an atmosphere that I do not want to leave so quickly. A few moments later the waiter is standing next to my table and serves the drink I ordered. Captivated by all the impressions around me, I lift the glass, swivel it and try to inhale the aroma. By the way, a new guest enters the club, walks past my table and sits down at the table opposite. His wife seems to have given him another kiss, as you can smell the room filling smell of powder from his collar and cheeks. The gentleman, I guess in his early fifties, takes off his coat and rummaged through the card with interest. Meanwhile, in my nose, alcoholic notes are mixed with a gush of powder. A heavenly mixture, I think. It all sniffs so effervescent, but at the same time fresh and a little creamy. A wonderful note is in the air.

Minute by minute disappears in the space of eternity without seeming too long to me. You can enjoy the peace and quiet and enjoy your male pleasures in this club - but with style. Calm here means to let your thoughts circle, to listen to music in a relaxed way, to raise a good glass and also to look for exchange. In the meantime the waiter has tilted the windows of the club to let some fresh air in. As I am sitting not far from the window, I can feel the warming air of the evening moving towards me. Apparently there are some green plants in the courtyard behind the building, as I hear some light green notes and some of flowers.
I have been sitting in this club for a few hours now and in the meantime I take a closer look at the other guests. My gaze, however, is always drawn back to the gentleman who brought these exciting powder notes into the club. Since he sits opposite me, my looks are of course not exactly inconspicuous. Especially when he lit a pipe, I had to look spellbound. He suddenly stands up and walks towards me with a friendly face. "May I join you?" he asked me. Of course I didn't want to be rude, because you can meet interesting new people. So he could sit down and we had very interesting, but also trivial conversations in between to enjoy the time. When I spoke to him about the fact that he had given the interior a very concise scent, he hesitated briefly. He said his wife could hardly let go of him when he wanted to go to the club. Unfortunately I could not help smiling.

A recommendation on my part was the drink I favoured, which he absolutely had to test. Then he ordered a glass of this wonderful and aromatic drink. The waiter was also allowed to take my third glass. In combination we both looked quite funny. On one side me with my streetwear, on the other side him with his great looking tailor-made suit. I explained that he absolutely had to hear the aroma of the alcohol, which smelled very erotic because of the powdery air. We raised our glasses accordingly and toasted to health. I noticed a changing aroma through the pipe he was still holding in his hand. Thus, temptingly sweet tobacco aromas came to me, which were warm, soft and almost a trace of amber. Simply wonderful
We drank our glasses, enjoyed the time a little bit more and made our way out together. I thanked you for the great entertainment and the moments we spent together. In the background his wife came with full doors. The wish to enjoy the rest of the day came over my lips and he wished me the same. Slowly I made my way home. My wife will be happy that I could enjoy a great time after she recommended me to go to the club.

All the time the fragrance goes through my head and the aroma never leaves my nose. So clearly structured and yet complex and deeply encoded. Almost like the Enigma machine from World War II. The way through the warm evening is a pleasure, with the hope how probably the next visit would smell.
Coke powder?
Thanks to a lovely perfume I was allowed to get to know this sweetheart, many thanks at this point :)

Roja Dove is one of my absolute favourite perfumers and fascinates me again and again with his creations. So also here:

Shortly after spraying, I notice a distinct hint of cola... a viscous, sweet, almost sugary note... like the "gum-cola-bottle" from Haribo... plus a subtle citric freshness, which dims the sweetness a bit... Very special...

Gentle flowery sounds emerge, surrounded by tender sweetish resinous amber...

Then a slight acuity is added... ...which the ginger must be your... blown around by smoky tobacco, just enough to avoid being obtrusive...

And then what happens on my skin is just beautiful...

The scent seems to caramelize... i perceive a vanilla-powdery and cocoa-like amber at its finest... accompanied by discreetly smoky cognac and a fine patchoulin note... wow, I really didn't expect that...

I am speechless, have to sniff my arm again and again, where the scent is sprayed on... I find the opening quite special, but what comes after is just wonderful...

And the durability is again TOP !

Roja Dove has "bewitched" .... Thanks :)
Winter dream - a poem
That's not how I thought,
But it's true.
So I rhyme with,
I realize that.

The freshi got me,
And just around the corner I changed my mind.
That's how I wanted to tell a story first,
but the Enigma I will explain to you in rhyme.

The Rojas, that's joy and sorrow,
I didn't want to at first, and I'm out of it.
The first ones weren't my thing,
But now I'm at Sing.

The enigma that's burned in,
In the beginning I was very tense.
It's so great and yet so expensive,
My wallet that burns like fire.

It starts entertaining and a bit fresh,
Bergamot is fast off the table.
It gets spicy fast and so sweet,
sexy passion that greets me here.
And so I smell a note like Cherry Coke,
And thought at first I was in trouble.
The Coke, it's not mine at all,
But here it melts great to one.
The cognac, that can't be missing here,
Otherwise, I'll have to go steal it fast.
The so beautifully warm smoky presence,
also has light vanilla frequency.
And yet the scent is not only warm,
Also cool is able to enwrap me.
Roja did a great job,
An ambivalence that has been ignited to a great extent!

What shall I tell you about the Sillage,
She created slight discomfort.
My friends seriously asked me,
It can't be that you're raving about him From the brothel, let him smell,
Like I'm really crawling around there.
That might have been a little fatal,
But I really don't care.

The durability was quite enormous,
Also the next day, there he went hardly.
He also survived the shower,
He didn't sweep that fast.

And so it's my winter dream,
Outwardly, I make myself a clown.
But I want it badly,
I won't sue.
And now there's no rhyme,
Okay, that's really nice...

My last comment this year. I wish you all a merry christmas, hopefully fragrant presents and a happy new year!
We're reading!
Your Jason

Splashfrag12
Roja Enigma Parfum Pour Homme ~The name says it all !!!
Mannn this stuff has always blew my mind... Opened a second bottle today and god damn, Every time I smell this fragrance I am stuck with alacrity .
The Boozy note is just tooo good. To my nose its a best cognac scent ever made... I generally sift through all the fragrance daily to choose the best SOTD, but for this fragrance,I need not give second thought... Beautiful memories are associated with Enigma Parfum and am drooling over it..!!

Personally the price point satisfies me for this fragrance but I wish the bottle was 100ml rather than 50ml .!!

Have a great day everyone

Achilles
Creation-E or the perfect fragrance
Currently I found out, this fragrance is named "Creation-E" (different to Europe) in the United States.
Nevertheless, doesn´t matter if Enigma pour Homme or Creation-E, this is the most brilliant and perfect fragrance, I ever had. Its outbalanced, smooth body derives from rich and luxurious ingredients. Though in my German review I included a riddle for the audience, here I will keep it short and simple: The overwhelming, sweet and oriental touch of the whole experience is due to the fine cognac and vanilla notes, which can be smelled from the beginning to the very end. It is like to open Cognac and Tom Fords Tobacco Vanille and smell both simultaneously. Ok, a little bit more is included in this one.
The first impression by spraying it to the skin offer crisp and dazzling citrus notes and a bit like an open bottle of fresh and icy-cold cherry coke or cream soda, though not too sweet it would stick on you. This could be the mix of Bergamot, Neroli and Heliotrope. Together with Jasmine the impression turns into something creamy, like almonds. Hard to describe the balance between fresh and creamy notes on the top, but which lead the path to the golden heart.
The heart reveals quickly and offers the appetizer, spiced vanilla cream with cardamom and ginger, before the basenote invites to enjoy a cigar with sweet, greasy tobacco and first-class cognac in a gentlemen´s room.
Overall, this fragrance lasts for more than 12 hours by a very small amount of it applied to the skin. The Sillage is a beast and you´ll get tons of compliments for it.
Due to the horrifying price, this is the slightest Roja Dove should offer to his clients with this creation. By the way, this is the only Roja Dove Perfume I´d buy again. Unfortunately I don´t know, how the extrait is like, this review is about the Eau de Parfum.

R0dinR0din 17 months ago
So well made! Boozy, sweet, addictive. This is one of the few Roja’s that i really love. Go grab a bottle while it’s still in production.
Oscarsh86Oscarsh86 18 months ago
I have the parfum version and it's awesome. One of the best perfumes in my collection.
LexaLexa 4 years ago
Best Tobacco and cognac fragrance at the moment.There's nothing like it on the market in the year of God 2016.

by Fogge
by Fogge
by Achilles
by Achilles
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by MichaelM
by MichaelM
by Twocents
by Twocents
This is one of the best of Roja, I like to take it
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Musk Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums