Great Britain by Roja Parfums

Great Britain 2015

sebjar
06.09.2018 - 03:27 PM

My Roja Parfums Great Britain Review On YouTube

This is my Roja Parfums Great Britain Fragrance Review. Roja Parfums Great Britain is an out of this world leather, chypre fragrance. Very sexy, very dry but very smooth with light sexy animalic touches. This is an absolutely stunning concoction. I highly recommend this out of this world leather fragrance. But it's certainly very very pricey. $1750 suggested retail for Great Britain. Either way, please make sure you get your nose on this one as it’s a must, must try for sure. This is of course created by Roja Dove. If you feel like finding out more about Great Britain please watch my review on YouTube. Thank you.

Latest Reviews

sebjarsebjar 3 years ago
Smoke - Akro

Smoke My Akro Smoke Review On YouTube
One of my perfume obsessions as of late is Akro Fragrances Smoke. It was a love at second sniff recently at Luckyscent ScentBar DTLA when I was there a few weeks back and I've just been wearing it plenty. Today on the channel I have...

sebjarsebjar 3 years ago
Oud Extravagant - Maître Parfumeur et Gantier

Oud Extravagant My Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier Oud Extravagant Review On YouTube
I'm writing briefly here about Maitre Parfumeur Et Gantier's recent limited edition release Oud Extravagant, a review I aired on YouTube. If you're curious to learn about this very intense, beast-mode,...