H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme 2015

H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme by Roja Parfums
8.3 / 10 115 Ratings
H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-fruity. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top Notes BergamotBergamot GrapefruitGrapefruit LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart Notes PlumPlum CistusCistus
Base Notes Base Notes AmbergrisAmbergris OudOud CedarwoodCedarwood PatchouliPatchouli PepperPepper SandalwoodSandalwood VetiverVetiver Woody notesWoody notes

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 04.01.2023.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Ischgelroi
The gentle oriental plum dream
H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme I bought blindly in the hope of a better and nobler Tom Ford Plum Japonais, since this was unfortunately discontinued. Unfortunately, this also applies to H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme but at least this is still available. Roja fragrances do not have it very easy with me in principle, as surely some know. The price always causes face paralysis for me. With H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme this is no different, but here I could justify the expenditure for my inner self still somehow.

H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme is a delicately fruity, fresh and oriental fragrance. The freshness of the top note I could not really recognize now, but that has not bothered me here. H - The Exclusive Parfum pour Homme starts with the plum, which experiences a gentle accompaniment of oud. Oud and plum represent the main players here for me. The other notes in the base tend to soften the oud and create a gentle frame around it all. I can perceive here woods, patchouli, amber and sandalwood the vetiver and the pepper note I could not recognize.

The durability is in a good range with 9-10 hours it could have been a little more. The silage I find but rather disappointing. Here the silage is rather always on half an arm's length and after about more than 6 hours already close to the skin. Here I would have really expected more. In this case, I accept this only because the fragrance has absolutely blown me away, otherwise the fragrance would be because of this already landed in the souk.

Helpful Review 14
Complex homage to ripe plums
Yesterday we went to the opera Carmen by Bizet. Great production and cast and a welcome occasion for me to apply the H - The Exclusive Parfum pH. I'm sure you could have chosen a different fragrance, but I thought it might fit.
And yes, it fit. I hardly noticed the top note. Although the citric start is perceptible, the plum starts very early and citric notes and sweet juicy ripe plum wrestle for a while. In this phase I was insecure, it didn't smell really good at first. But then the plum wins. It doesn't remind me of plum jam, because it also contains spices that the Exclusive perfume doesn't contain. It is rather the plum compote made from real plums, which I loved to eat as a child with my grandmother and, which was the most delicious, sipped the juice from the polished glass bowls.
Cistus rose and plum provide a great interplay. And this with really much strength and emphasis.
While the love confusions of Carmen and the exemplary and conscientious soldier Don José became more and more tied up, woody notes, a slightly leathery oud and stabbing vetiver burst into the plum cistus harmony.
Similar to the proud torero Escamillo, who only brought the love happiness of the two protagonists to a quick end with his performance. And it may sound too kitschy, but now the scent and the plot are really turning up.
Plum, cistus, oud and sometimes warmer and sometimes more pungent notes of wood and vetiver struggle for attention. That's exactly what I love about complex fragrances, a small body movement and another need prevails, only to be replaced by another fragrance the next moment. But again and again comes the fruity plum, which provides for harmonious balance.
Hardly anyone in my row in the opera, including two rows in front of and two rows behind me, might have perceived Carmen after this evening as Bohemia working in the cigarette factory (or may one still say gypsy in relation to an opera?). After this evening the friends of culture were surely convinced to have met Carmen as a picker in the bustle of love on an Andalusian plum plantation.
This Exclusive perfume has a lot that excites me. Stay on the wish list and I will now probably always associate the fragrance with this opera. And thanks to the strong Sillage, probably not just me.

3 short views on the fragrance
MrKaraMrKara 1 year ago
Opens with dirty patchouli and lemons followed by sweet plum. Slowly transforms into a fruity-woody fragrance. 8/10
MrLimuzinMrLimuzin 2 years ago
Plum/lemon/grapefruit with a slight menthol tinge, followed by sandalwood + ambergris. Good, but a brisk longevity makes for terrible value.
PerfumeaholKPerfumeaholK 2 years ago
It's okay. Smelled something like this before. It's nice but the price is eyeballing material. Not blind buy worthy

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

9 fragrance photos of the community
More images

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium Parfum Cologne (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Madison pour Homme by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie by Roja Parfums