Innuendo Creation-I 2012 Parfum

Innuendo / Creation-I (Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Innuendo is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-powdery. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot OrangeOrange LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine RoseRose VioletViolet Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanumLabdanum MuskMusk IrisIris PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Igraine, last update on 11.01.2022.

The scent was renamed for distribution on the American market because of copyright issues.

This is "Lushelts"...
Had the opportunity to try a few Roja fragrances today. Innuendo was one of them. At the beginning I thought to myself "wow, smells the beautiful!" and I had funnily enough also a vintage lipstick association.

Then it occurred to me that the scent seemed familiar from another corner of my memory. At first I did not want to come on it, but then while strolling through the Rotenturmstraße (Vienna) I passed by a Lush and then I remembered it: A few years ago I worked at Lush while studying and after a 10h working day all my clothes smelled like a homogenous mixture of all the products we had in the store. Not bad - but just not that special. My colleagues and I also had a name for this own smell: Lusheln or "here lushelts but!" :) and well, I think Innuendo meets this smell exactly. So get eg also different Lush bath balls, which are stored at home too long next to each other with time the same and just this scent. ^^

A Gold Star
I happened to be listening to Andrea Bocelli and Mary J. Blige sing What Child is This as I put this fragrance on. The beauty of the notes matched the swirling song. Bergamot, Orange, Lemon in perfection, heartfelt florals and a stellar base. No one citrus or floral really dominates--or underperforms for that matter. Somebody give this fragrance a gold star. No, it doesn't reach the heights of Roja's triumphant Haute Luxe (aka Roja), but it's up there in the heavens nevertheless. Too often lately I've tested a fragrance only to have it turn to watery nothingness in only moments, never having gotten off the ground. Not Innuendo. It's a beauty of a modern oriental. Instead of blasting off like the 80's orientals (which I do like), you ride on a soft magic carpet to the sky and just sit among the clouds, smelling svelte. Very nice. A bit heavy for summer, but light for winter, this is a spring/fall fragrance. My favorite seasons.

by Infinite
by MHG1111
by Labormaus
by Labormaus

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums