Kingdom of Saudi Arabia 2017

Kingdom of Saudi Arabia by Roja Parfums
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is oriental-fruity. Projection and longevity are above-average. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

VanillaVanilla
CocoaCocoa
LeatherLeather
MuskMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 28.06.2021.

indescribable
There is a fruit “note” in this scent that makes it a bit sweet. All the rest i cant find words to describe. This is a masterpiece! The only scent that leaves me speechless.

Like other Roja’s Gulf collection you get beside the fruity note also Oud wich is so sensual and calm...again speechless.

Next to Kuwait from the collection Is this one of my favorites. Groundbreaking & lots of compliments. Again it’s very hard to describe this scent.

11/10 for sure!!!!
HIRH
The Kingdom of too much for me
I have a kind of love-hate relationship with the house of Roja Dove. I am a fan of Roja's marketing and the special attention to elegance and quality. I am also a fan of many of his compositions.

But with the aoud perfumes of the house I have three little problems: Firstly, they are clearly overengineered for me, with a little too many components. The brevity is the spice and I like to know what I smell. I don't like constructs that are hard to grasp in their complexity. I also appreciate perfumes that are intense, even with rough edges. In short: a clear (preferably innovative) concept and room-filling sillage.

Roja corresponds to this with his aoud compositions rather semi-very well. The fragrances are unprecedentedly complex - and they should be! This makes it difficult for me to smell the ingredients. I certainly recognize a currant, a hint of apple and some oud. In the entree even some lime. But: all this together makes up the character of the fragrance felt to not even 40%. There are a lot of other notes that I can't separate out. But it wants to, because I have the feeling that these notes are clearly responsible for the DNA of the fragrance. Then there is - for me - also the difference to fragrances like XerJoff's Alexandria II. They're also more complex than just oud rose lavender. But the fragrance is defined by these three ingridients. And that's the difference to Roja's oud creations, which aren't just defined by the components that just smell out, much remains diffuse. Diffuse not in the effect, but already in the cause. And I think that's a pity. I find it almost as bad that Roja's oud creations are so soft and round. This is undoubtedly what Roja had in mind. But for me, it doesn't fit the animalistic and mysterious character of real oud that I like so much.

I also have a problem with the durability and sillage of Roja's oud creations. I don't know why and I know the many different reports of experience. But I almost have to drown my forearm in Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to even notice anything after 10 minutes. I have this problem not only with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but also with less complex aoud scents like amber aoud. On the other hand, I need a splash or even less with Creed's Royal Oud or MFK's Baccarat Rouge Extrait to achieve the same effect. I don't get behind it, but it bothers me. Interestingly enough, I don't have this problem with the fragrances in Roja's Parfum Cologne series. They have durability and sillage to my taste - just as much as the multiple evaluations here.

Conclusion: For the reasons mentioned above I unfortunately cannot make friends with Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. A beautifully round scent, which loses its attraction for me in its over-complexity. But it is exactly what Roja Dove wanted to deliver. So don't be afraid to try it out if you're attracted to what bothers me. :) Cheers
Fruity Amore Eterno
KSA opens with a broadside: After a handful of manure (I lack the expertise for the origin) comes a good load of fruit. I think I can recognize raspberry and plum.
At this point, I would like to make a small remark due to frequent outcries: Whoever cannot stand cows or other stables, is probably poaching a priori in the wrong territory, or ?
In any case, the - from whichever animal - not at all violent dung throwing is of tolerably short duration, also the strong fruit chord fades away quite fast.
After that, the scent levels out to something I had to use my olfactory memory (if it exists) for a while: For me, it's a kind of mixture of #Fruity Aoud and #Un Amore Eterno, of which I love the latter in particular. Maybe after all these years the originality is leaving the master a little bit - die-hard fans may forgive me the blasphemy.
After a few hours, this Fruity Amore harmony gives way to a slightly spicy, unobtrusive chocolate-vanilla sweetness, which I can still perceive as nose-flattering even after nine hours.
Meanwhile a rarity from the Golf collection, KSA from this series is my favourite so far.

PapiapipiiPapiapipii 10 months ago
Excellent fruity cocktail with oud on top (instead of cherry) :)

by Sumi
by sebjar
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums