Oligarch pour Homme 2016

Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums
Top 20 in Men's Perfume
Oligarch pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2016. The scent is citrusy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

AniseedAniseed
GrassGrass
AmberAmber
MatéMaté

Submitted by AuroraPolare, last update on 13.10.2021.

Ischgelroi
Great scent, if the durability would be right
I have bought me blindly a long time ago a bottle of Oligarch, this had but after a short time again move on recently I received but a Small filling with a purchase in the souk to, so I tested Oligarch again yesterday.

I try here not at all all all fragrances enumerate or find out, because with the mass and abundance of fragrances this simply does not succeed. In any case, there is the whole range of fresh notes bergamot, orange, etc. The base is somewhat for darker and spicier what by the leather, musk, amber, patchouli, pepper, oak moss etc. Zustande kommt.
Yes Oligarch smells great, although almost a little too classic for me, but now to the reason why Oligarch had to leave me already times and also the small filling could not change my mind again.

Oligarch is almost transparent with me, I Sprühe 4 Sprüher on and smell this great fragrance, but after about 1-2 hours Oligarch is already completely Hautnah and after 3-4 hours completely disappeared. In hot weather, Oligarch is more likely to disappear after 2 hours. I am really very disappointed here, fragrances from the 10€ shelf have the same shelf life here, of course these do not smell as good, but the good scent just does not justify for me that I can accept such a miserable shelf life. Oligarch is for me a huge disappointment for an incredibly high price.

I just can not understand the very good reviews on durability and silage, all this does not apply to me, it is really a pity that Oligarch disappointed me so.
Toemsken
Boss #1 "The Entrepreneur" or "Bachelor Till You Leave"
Oligarch.

The boss scent par excellence, you need self-confidence otherwise the fragrance carries you, that is not that he is too tough, but simply that he radiates power, coolness, wealth but still understatement. He is a leader in control but in a way that makes everyone feel comfortable. The Rolex always shines through though, even with the H&M outfit ;)

A young Boss, one of the new generation, a laid back, shrewd, entrepreneur. Not a boss boss like Alfred Krupp.

He strongly resembles Madison pour Homme and A Midsummer Dream where probably a modular principle was acted, Madison has a strong spicy lime there where Midsummer Dream comes very creamy and soft, Oligarch has there probably the Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette note :P All 3 are equally sweaty in the finish. If you like one then tests best directly all 3.

A Midsummer Dream "The sweet soft" very nice on summer evenings with torches in a white shirt on white wine.

Madison pour Homme "The spicy sweet lime"

Oligarch pour Homme "An entrepreneur in his mid/late 30s, Rolex, horny chick, tons of money in the bank" :D

A fragrance I first put on when I was trying on a suit. Completely indifferent I wore the fragrance on in my test phase in which I tested several hundred fragrances in a few months, after 5 minutes it blew me away, this fragrance is it, he radiates success and potency, coolness and experience, here I like to refer to the text above, for this fragrance you need self-confidence otherwise he is not compatible with you, because otherwise he carries you, believe me. I actually wanted to save it for my 30s, just like Terre d'Hermès, but anyway, you can have everything now and immediately even if your parents wanted to convey something else to us, even if my feeling tells me that I'm not ready for this fragrance until 4 years from now, I don't care :DD

Many will be pissed now but Terre d'Hermès Eau de Toilette would do it too, you can think of Oligarch like a niche version with lime in it. It has exactly the same effect on me and my first thought when I put on Oligarch was Terre d'Hermès.

A super fresh, adult fragrance that goes almost everywhere and always, in cold weather, however, I have not yet tested it, that would be interesting, maybe we can test it in the winter, but now comes first the long-awaited summer ;))))

Have fun testing, maybe he also blows you away.

I hope I could heat you up again

Sincerely :*

Unique and luxurious
A lot of things habe been said about this perfume and I do not want to repeat them all over again.

This perfume has a ton of notes and you can tell the complexity it has after all the changes happening from dry-down to the later stages.

The sillage is absolutely great, it is noticeable for many hours and as a skin scent will stay up to 24 hours on my skin. The comparison with TdH is a bit forced, they share a blast of citruses in top notes and then few minutes later, they become different scents :

- TdH is woody earthy with a bubbly type of notes, a bit loud and stays with an earthy character, classy for the rest of the longevity.
- Oligarch is subtle, starts with lots of citruses and then stays subtle, but very easy to smell and will become a classy perfume bubble around you.

It is considered a chypre but I see it more as a fougere, very similar to Fougere Royale from Houbigant and the 2010 version was also co-created by ROJA Dove, that is why (in my opinion) they have similarities and both smell very classy and luxurious.

Oligarch is hyped for a good reason and it is one of ROJAs best releases.

TradeShark
Aventus lost. Oligarch is the new king of male parfumery
Oligarch reminds me Terre Hermès, but much more better, richer, deeper, more projection and longevity.
If you chose between Terre Hermès and Oligarch, then only Oligarch. Really, this is best version of Terre.
This parfum created for successful Russian billionaires, kinda Abramovich
Statement with more than 140 characters
Who likes the Roja creations; Elysium Pour Homme perfume and A Midsummer Dream, should like m. E. also the Oligarch.

Top Notes - Oligarch: Lemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Lavender, Thyme, Artemisia, Musk

Top Notes - Elysium: Lemon, Bergamot, Lime, Lavender, Thyme

(see rojaparfums)

Thus, a certain similarity with Elysium in terms of content but also olfactory can not be denied. I feel the oligarch initially even a little more intense than Elysium. The citrus notes I perceive longer.

From the heart note, however, the oligarch then goes its own way and develops spicier and woodier. Nevertheless, it remains citrusy and aromatic. Elysium is a little more fruity on the road here.

From reaching the base notes, a certain similarity to AMD is recognizable.

Base Notes Oligarch: Cut Grass, Maté, Galbanum, Pink Pepper, Aniseed, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Cedarwood, Juniper Berry, Vanilla, Tonka Bean, Amber, Orris, Birch, Leather, Ambergris, Musk

Base Notes AMD: Cardamom, Elemi, Pink Pepper, Patchouli, Oakmoss, Tree Moss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Benzoin, Vanilla, Carrot Seed, Orris, Musk

(see rojaparfums)

Still, again, Oligarch is m. M. much more lively, fresh and sweet than AMD and thus fantastic for spring and summer. AMD goes more in the direction of warm & cozy.

H/S are tremendous for me and absolutely sufficient.
At Roja Oligarch is called a chypre, which I can not understand, however. For me it is a fougère, which I would prefer in comparison to AMD. However, I would not want to do without Elysium.

Saschanwg
If you could read with your eyes closed....
It felt like the beginning. All of a sudden you are standing in a garden. The further you look, the more diverse the area covered in flowers and fresh plants seems. It's the feeling that sometimes makes us think back to a time when everything was decelerated, offline and more personal. When people still had to get to know each other and one lived without social networks.
Depth and joy were the daily companion.

A world as it used to be.

Accompanied by a butterfly through the small green-colored paradise. And although you do not put a foot in front of the other and thus renounce steps, you move on. The changing scent between freshness, spice and bliss allows further thoughts. But it is not sleep, nor is it a dream. Only the mind is awake and lingering in the most natural, undisguised and winged place. The butterfly is near.

In the midst of it, some water flows gently, the pleasantly soothing sound acts as a balm. All accompanied by a smell that seems fresh and strong. As if pure nature was the best way to find yourself.

The butterfly is gentle, there as a silent guide. And as a friend. As a connection to this place that seems like the solution and relaxation to all problems.

We can make it. Back to what a creeping development is trying to cover up. Harmony and peace.

And while the butterfly tries to keep this journey going forever, it is reality that calls for a retreat. But the desire to return is awakened with all the recent impressions. It is up to one to make it come true.

And while the reader of these lines always enjoys the recreation of the trip to the place of the butterfly, the smell is far from gone. But rather omnipresent. He opens his eyes, and wonders when he closed them before.

Roja oligarch, a fragrance like an affirmation
That's him!
For a long time I thought about which perfume I should dedicate my first comment on this great website. And to get back to the headline:

That's him!

Where do I start..
Oligarch was not on my screen at all for a long time, although I had already seen Roja's fragrance creations
for a long time and tested me across its product range -> Oligarch fell through my raster again and again.

Was it because of the "oligarch" name, which takes some getting used to?
Was it because, unlike most of Roja's other creations, it is not available in the perfumery I trust ?
Or was it because this wonderful fragrance has not received a single comment here on Parfumo?

-> probably due to a combination of all the factors mentioned above.
About the fragrance itself:
Lemon, lemon and lemons provide from the first second for an incredibly fresh, fruity and tangy, slightly green start! Lavender is also very present in the first minutes. In the further process a light sweetness is added, also great light woods and a perfectly balanced spice distinguish it.
To break down the fragrance into its further components would not do justice to the overall composition mMn.! The fragrance is dreamlike, complex (no linear progression), round, and by no means overstraining.
In short, one could also say:
It is fruity, fresh, tangy and of the same high quality as Creed's Aventus & Rojas Elysium PC, but without having the appeal of any mainstream.
He is not obtrusive, noble and unique like Creed's Silver Mountain Water (but the oligarch laughs heartily about his H+S!)
If the fragrance has also gone through the roof, I can give you a clear test recommendation, or do it like me and land an absolute top blind buy :)

BertolucciKBertolucciK 3 months ago
A burst of citruses in the opening. A pungent sour scent that becomes a bit floral and woody. Fresh, peppery, slightly fruity and green.
CnixCnix 4 months ago
an even better terre d'hermes .. excellent spring-summer scent ! excellent !
StaticStatic 6 months ago
Terre de Hermès in a hotelroom at 10000€/night.
Syzygy73Syzygy73 9 months ago
TDH is close to this in the way Pluto is close to the sun. This is beautifully blended with a tangy citrus top and mellow woody drydown.
FcknzsFcknzs 1 year ago
Oligarch is better by far than Terre d'hermes. It's like a better terre, without the mineral and with a mix of citrus similar to Elysium.
BarbalixBarbalix 1 year ago
This is such a lovely blend, fruity, fresh but in the same time creamy and sweet, but not sugar sweet, simply a WOW fragrance, a must try!

by Fogge
by Scent80
by Toemsken
by Toemsken

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums