Reckless pour Homme 2014 Parfum

Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Top 87 in Men's Perfume
Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2014. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

SandalwoodSandalwood
StyraxStyrax
Tonka beanTonka bean
VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 23.07.2021.

Reckless or X masculine?
Reckless is somewhat a real treat for the confident suit wearing But daring man, it has great performance on me and even though they remind of one another, Reckless is better than X by Clive C.
Reckless has the cinnamon Toned Down a bit which suits me just fine. Amazing stuff

Ptsau
Modern version of chypre with divine quality!
As I’m trying to explore more on Roja Dove creations after I fell in love with the Engima (Creation E) Parfum Cologne version and bought a full bottle of it, I struggled which pour homme I should get. Yes, I prefer the pour homme over the pour femme version because I love unisex or men’s fragrances. I struggled between Engima Pour Homme, Fetish Pour Homme or Reckless Pour Homme. Finally I decided on the Reckless after reading about its notes composition. Since I already own Engima Parfum Cologne so I shouldn’t get one that has a similar scent (at least not as my first Parfum concentration of Roja and try something new first), and lots of reviews said Fetish is way too masculine so I went with Reckless.

It is my first chypre fragrance that I own since I thought chypre usually smell more classic and mature while I love scents that are more modern. Lucky this doesn’t disappoint me. The opening does smell very chypre and classic but the dry down is phenomenal. It is still chypre but very cozy. The floral mid notes in this is not prominent at all. Instead, the base notes peak thru and take the main role after since the 1-2 hours dry down of the top notes. The base notes definite overpowering the mid notes especially the cinnamon, black pepper and cardamom, which I love it even better. That makes it more modern and cozy.

The only downside of this is the performance. It lasts very long about 10+ hours but doesn’t project very well, about 1-2 feet and stay closer to skin quickly in about 2-3 hours. I know Parfum concentration usually don’t have strong projection and I expected it but still a little lower than my expectations since I found the Engima Parfum Cologne has better performance (both longevity and projection). But I do find that the Reckless Pour Homme has divine quality (even better than the Parfum Cologne) while I thought the Engima Parfum Cologne already has top notch quality. Still became one of my favorites because it is the only chypre and so different in my collection. Definitely 9.5/10
Hammer - simply reckless
There are scents you spray on yourself, or they get sprayed on you. And after two hours they've been forgotten. And then there are those that you constantly sniff - because you want to sniff them.
That's what finally happened in the perfumery of my trust. My counselor gave me a little sprayer on my right hand. Already on the way to the airport I caught myself constantly leading my hand to my nose or vice versa. Also in the Fieger permanent urge to inhale the fragrance. But then it was already clear: This thing has to be ASAP! So at the next opportunity made a pleasure purchase. Whether the price point is justified, we leave it to one side. Probably not for what's in the vial. But smell and exclusivity have their price. And the probability that the colleague on the desk next door wears the same fragrance is negligible.
The fragrance itself is difficult for me to describe, because it simply doesn't fit into any drawer. It has corners and edges and is difficult to sort. Somewhere between alpha animals, provocation, leather, wood and animality. Striking. Dominant. And still fine-tuned.
Who likes this scent? Nothing for fabric softener, but, see above, like the fragrance, its wearer should also have corners and edges. Guys with clear opinions. And self-confidence. Because it can happen that the glances of others, especially at crowds of people, get stuck on you. Asking looks. What smells so special? Is that him? What's that smell? A very special one.
When do you wear it? In the office, hmmm, must be used deliberately, because already quite a statement. Certainly never in job interviews, because too dominant and provocative. Dinner: Absolutely. Club: even better. Leisure time: why not; to the city stroll with espresso gladly.
Overall: A hammer fragrance, but for many it will be too much and too expensive. Something very special that Roja has put together. Full score for the fragrance!

Denim86Denim86 3 months ago
This is just a sexy fragrance that has Got it all in my humble opinion. ✌?

by Fogge
by Fogge
by CubaMike
by CubaMike
Thank you for your words!
by R0din
by Saschispatz
by Saschispatz
by DerRobinHalt
by DerRobinHalt
by FFL
by FFL

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums