Risqué pour Homme
Creation-R pour Homme
2015 Eau de Parfum

Risqué pour Homme / Creation-R pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums
8.2 / 10 59 Ratings
Risqué pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-fruity. The longevity is above-average. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top Notes LemonLemon BergamotBergamot Litsea cubebaLitsea cubeba LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart Notes GeraniumGeranium JasmineJasmine PeachPeach
Base Notes Base Notes CardamomCardamom Pink pepperPink pepper OakmossOakmoss VetiverVetiver CedarwoodCedarwood Tonka beanTonka bean Carrot seedCarrot seed FrankincenseFrankincense MyrrhMyrrh LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by TheDrake, last update on 05.11.2021.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Risqué pour Homme / Creation-R pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions
Helpful Review 9
The elegant Hubba-Bubba perfume
The year is 2014, and our esteemed master perfumer Roja D. sits in his "Chambre de création créative" - ups, Regiefehler (he is British) - in his "Chamber of creative Creation" and ponders what theme his next fragrance should follow.

"Hmm, I'll start with the classic ingredients, with which I already have a lot of experience. I'll think about that certain something later" - he thought and first threw the basic ingredients of a typical Roja fragrance into the pot: cardamom, vetiver, labdanum, jasmine, bergamot, lavender. "So, first spicy enough, slightly floral and citric, the mixture is also... so it can't be a flop. But what now? Maybe some frankincense and pepper... hmm."

So he pondered and pondered, and while juggling two small ampoules with the fragrances 'incense' and 'pepper' over the pot from one hand to the other with the words "What am I going to take?", his Hubba Bubba chewing gum slipped from his tongue into the middle of the pot! It was his favourite variety "Fancy Fruit" - the well-known pink variety that was very popular in the 90s and literally on everyone's lips. The classic notes of the previous ingredients were immediately joined by the fruitiness of a peach combined with the sweetness of a tonka bean. Wow, that's it! Spicy and fruity - why didn't he think of it? This should be his new perfume.

Of course, he knew he had to somehow recreate the taste of the Hubba-Bubbas with natural ingredients, but that shouldn't be his problem - after all, he had enough employed chemists to handle it. Now only one name was missing for the child...

At first he thought of the name "Scandal" - after all, it's almost scandalous to sell perfume with chewing gum (side) taste... but, shit... he already gave that name to another perfume! How about "risque"? - is after all a risk to publish such a creation... what if people say the Hubba-Bubbas with cola taste were much better? ;-)

Okay, name's cool, he thought. But to make the risk even riskier, I write the name wrong and turn the "risque" into a "risqué" with Accent Aigu. That's it!

Back to 2019, the fragrance is discontinued. There is only one variant left: pour Femme. Maybe because pink chewing gum is more for girls... who knows? What remains (at least in the remainders) is a great fragrance. Spicy-sweet and thanks to citric notes denooch wearable up to +20 degrees. Almost an evergreen. And surely another masterpiece.

P.S.: "risqué" can also mean "risky" (participle perfect), but should this really be meant? I am happy to be informed about the meaning of the name :)
Very helpful Review 11
Roja and I, that we don't have much love
My Roja knowledge is still quite manageable, the "Risque" is so far number 4 of the tested, all of them men fragrances. When it came to women's fragrances, I never got beyond sniffing the bottle, too much reluctance against the first real sprayer. For me rather violent, flowery, gay and definitely too much of everything. It's what I call old-school. It's different with men's fragrances, but nobody has really knocked me over yet. Although I have to say that they all have something beautiful and are well done.

The "Risque" now was a blind purchase after fragrance pyramid. Except the rose geranium everything very appealing.
Have the scent now the fourth time on the skin and can dare a conclusion:
Basically, it actually gets better with every wear. I almost like the chewing gum-like prelude best. It reminds a little of "Mandala", gives liveliness, joy and represents for me the feminine phase of the fragrance process. This could have lasted a little longer and above all could have been much more present. I can absolutely not confirm the often stated strong Sillage. It is a rather discreet, almost very close appearance. It may be, however, that women spray rather discreetly due to the quite high price. After 30 minutes, the chewing gum is spat out and it becomes finely smoky. A moment appears in which all the components of the fragrance are interwoven and have emerged. Everything is there, connected to an Aurateppich, very close, fine, discreet, quite noble. In the transition to the pure base then the fragrance loses me... but my skin also has the scent. After a good hour I smell almost only the earthy vetiver and tender smoke. For me, the vetiver note is the one that has the longest breath. But after 4 hours it is also over here. I can't perceive anything anymore, not even with my nose on my skin. It's like the smell on the back of my hand is pulverizing.

It remains this impression: Nice fragrance, absolutely unisex, discreet, reserved, unspectacular and for the price there are certainly alternatives. I can imagine wearing the fragrance, but I don't have to. I wish I had more strength and stamina overall. Who knows, perhaps the "Risque" is designed purely for men's skin and develops completely differently there

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

3 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium Parfum Cologne (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Madison pour Homme by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Manhattan (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums