Risqué pour Homme Creation-R pour Homme 2015 Parfum

Risqué pour Homme / Creation-R pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums
Risqué pour Homme is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Roja Dove

Carrot seedCarrot seed
FrankincenseFrankincense
MyrrhMyrrh
LabdanumLabdanum

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 12.11.2021.

The scent was renamed for distribution on the American market because of copyright issues.

Geranium in a Bottle
Apparently discontinued a few years ago, Risqué pour Homme is in my opinion an underrated fragrance from Mr. Roja Dove. I would even take the risk to say that it lies between his best creations. The perfume represents an homage to the Pelargonium graveolens who plays the central role in the fragrance´s developement.
After a clean, beautiful bergamot/citrus blast with lavender undertones, in a couple of minutes Geranium enters the stage. For the next 2 hours the perfume is quite linear focused on Geranium with floral hints of jasmine and rose due the related chemistry (linalool, geraniol and citronellol). And what we have here is not the sharp, abrasive Geranium found in the Ropion´s Pour Monsieur but a soft and creamy one. And that is exactly how it´s supposed to be, in order to enable a smooth, almost imperceptible transition to a beautiful, byzantine church like, myrrh-frankincense scent in the dry-down.

Scent 8,9/10
Longevity 7/10
Projection 6/10
Sillage 6/10
Ischgelroi
Spices and herbs in perfection
Risqué pour Homme was a blind buy for me. I decided to enter the riksio because I quite like the scents in the "similar" category. Shortly after purchase, my excitement for Risqué pour Homme kept rising. Every movement in the tracking system made my excitement rise even more. I wore Risqué pour Homme for the first time last week and again yesterday. Now I think I'm in a position to write my review of Risqué pour Homme.

Risqué pour Homme is really a spice rack and herb garden with a sprayer. I could perceive the following spices and herbs: Pepper and cardamom and lavender.

The cedar note gives the herbs and spices a great woody frame.

The scent of herbs and spices is enhanced by the signature green oak moss and vetiver notes, giving Risqué pour Homme a twist in the chypre direction.

I really can't detect any floral notes, though. Only the fresh citrus top notes I can detect in addition to the other notes.

The peach, however, I'm still looking for.

Frankincense, myrrh and labdanum come only at the end more strongly to the fore, which I find good, because otherwise the green and spicy character would have been destroyed for me.

I see in Risqué pour Homme the real Creed Viking, or simply the fragrance, which Viking should actually be. Risqué pour Homme really gives me that Viking feeling. Surely some can not understand, but for me Risqué pour Homme is simply the Viking and this is for me not from Creed.

The similarity to Diaghilev, however, I do not really see. Diaghilev was not wearable for me and therefore I can say here quite clearly that Risqué pour Homme smells quite different, only the Chypre direction there is with both. If Risqué pour Homme had a strong resemblance to Diaghilev would have landed the fragrance within a few minutes in the souk.

The durability leaves nothing to be desired for me. I could perceive Risqué pour Homme over 10 hours on my skin. The silage is for 3-4 hours above an arm's length, but then becomes quiet and remains for 3-4 more hours slightly below an arm's length. The last two hours Risqué pour Homme is skin deep for me.

Lost Forever
An extremly versatile creation ,Risque Parfum Pour Homme is the perfect definition of the real gentleman with an unexpected dark ,sensual hidden facet.The fresh bergamote/citrusy posh opening followed by the flamboyant rich incense note with Master Roja Dove's own touch puts Risque Pour Homme among the first places in the best incense fragrances top.
Sadly this amazing fragrance was discontinued(why not...was one of the best ...)leaving this gorgeous incense perfume fans with mixed feelings.Why Risque and why now?

BeOrtegaBeOrtega 2 years ago

by Olfactony
by RobK
by RobK

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Oligarch (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Burlington 1819 by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums