Roja Haute Luxe 2013

Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums
Top 70 in Unisex Perfume
Roja Haute Luxe is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose, Grasse jasmine, Ylang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesGinger, Clove, Cinnamon, Oakmoss, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Amyris, Vanilla, Iris, Benzoin, Ambergris, Labdanum, Styrax

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 16.10.2020.

Barbalix
An imaginary kiss of an Angel
During my not so long fragrance journey I had the chance to try some quite expensive perfumes. Despite I am a very open minded person, I made understand myself one thing, that I do not want, never ever to try Roja's Haute Lux, as I am not in the financial state to afford something luxurious like this fragrance.

And then I bought a sample from it. God, it was such a big mistake!
The mail arrived, and I knew immediately that something got wrong. I could smell some very pleasant scent, but as the box was not damaged so I could not claim anything to the postman.

I went in my room quickly and I started to open the small parcel, and yes...one of the samples were leaking (as always, the most expensive one!)...as I slowly unwrapped the toilette paper to see the small decants, the scent got even stronger, filling the whole room, and it hit my head...

My breath stopped for a good minute and I was looking around and asking myself "what is happening with me". I will not describe the notes, and how I felt them as it would be impossible. The air got cleaner in the room, the sunshine trough the window became shinier and warmer, I felt loved, I felt beloved. I got paralyzed. If there would Angels, and if they could come to the Earth to kiss humans, well, I could connect the feeling I had after smelling this fragrance with an imaginary kiss of an Angel.

This is the greatest fragrance I ever smelled. I will own a bottle no matter how old I will be, I will own a bottle. I promise it.
Mogwai
Like or dislike haute luxe, that's the thing here
Very interesting high-quality scent, he has something very special, do not know how to describe it, a sprayer and you are a small fragrance bomb not over-smellable
Memories and comparisons with Chanel no. 5, with Gold Woman, with Diaghilev are awakened.

Ylang-ylang is always present, intense and unsweet.
One likes HL and becomes easily addicted or not.
In the clothes and in the hair sticks a wonderful warm base, Ylang-Ylang, golden warm and creamy.

But he does have a bit of a granny smell, at least at first.

Please forgive me for this short comment, it was too long for a statement, but I would like to express how I feel about Haute Luxe.

Thanks again for the bottling, I will never afford it

Overpriced but good
I had a chanche to test this in Dubai Mall. I is poudre with lavendel and some eastern ingredients. The quality of the ingredients is really good. Not bad at all, but definetaly overpriced.

Masterpiece!
I went down to Harrods Roja Dove Haute Parfumerie and i tried this one. Was totally blown away by this out of world parfum. Yes, the price is very hefty, but the sheer quality of the parfum justifies the price to me personally, someone else may think otherwise. This parfum reminds me of the movie 'Perfume The Story of a Murderer', underrated classic must watch film.

Haute Luxe Triumph
Yes, the price is outrageous - $3,500. Yes, the whole idea is overblown - actual gold flecks, I'm told at the counter. Whether in the bottle or the actual liquid, I didn't get. I wasn't paying attention. My nose had taken over my brain. Today, clearing my desk, I came on the scented paper in its envelope and had to write a review because I'm once again concluding this is the best thing I've ever smelled. By genre it is both a proper chyre (bergamot, labdanum, oakmoss) and a near-proper oriental (bergamot, jasmine, amber, vanilla), missing musk. The chypre element is deepened by addition of the faux oakmoss note now in vogue because of EU regulations (patchouli/vetiver). I mixed both the pure chypre accord and the faux one during my on-going Learning Chypre sniff fest to experience them and what's here is authentic. The spice in Roja is delicious, the cedar entrancing, the florals an olfactory garden of sophistication. It's as if Roja Dove decided to take the best in perfumery and push them beyond magnificence. For 10 years this was Roja Dove's personal perfume. It wasn't on sale. Now you could still say it isn't really on sale. There was only one bottle at Neiman Marcus when I went there a day in advance of his visit. You have to order it online at his site or go to Harrod's in London and there's no guarantee it will be in stock, I hear. Roja perfume (which at the counter they called Haute Luxe) is the best of the best I've smelled in my two years as a perfumista. Wear it and be assured only a handful on the planet will smell as good as you. I didn't love love his other fragrances. Innuendo is my favorite of the women's line. Diaghilev is wonderful among the men's. But as soon as I get an extra $3,500 I don't need for anything else, I'm getting on a plane, flying to London, getting in one of those Hackney cabs and driving straight to Harrod's. They called him Professeur de Parfum during the years he worked at Guerlain. With Haute Luxe, Roja Dove proves he deserves that title.

4/19/16
The 7.5 ml Discovery Atomiser I ordered on the website arrived today and fully justified the price with its great beauty--notes of far greater quality and depth, a composition far more brilliant than any of the hundreds I own. Only two or three stellar vintages (Shalimar extrait, for one) are even close to the same league.

BarbalixBarbalix 4 months ago
I said "I won't try Haute Lux. Never ever." But I did. Now I am dreaming about this fragrance day and night, can't get it out of my head...
BeOrtegaBeOrtega 8 months ago
Smells like Engima Parfum Pour Hommes dry down.
Splashfrag12Splashfrag12 2 years ago
Haute Luxe = Enigma Parfum PH blended with Diaghilev Parfum
LexaLexa 4 years ago
With at least 4 stages of evolution and 48h longevity ,Haute Luxe is Roja's signature scent and a perfume that can't be explained.Unique!
ScentFanScentFan 5 years ago
Easily the most beguiling scent I've ever smelled

by Splashfrag12
Roja Haute Luxe
by Wolf67
Roja Parfum and Book

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums