Sultanate of Oman 2016

Sultanate of Oman by Roja Parfums
Sultanate of Oman is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is woody-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

IrisIris
FrankincenseFrankincense
BirchBirch
MuskMusk

Submitted by Amourage, last update on 26.08.2021.

Static
It’s getting hot in here
Roja has done it again with this one. The master in blending all sorts of ingredients into a heavenly scent. Some of my friends don’t understand how a person can give that amount of money on a perfume…but every time I’m wearing Sultanate of Oman I get compliments and for me this one is worth every penny!
Gorgeous frankincense & creamy papyrus (just to name 2) makes me feel important / elegant / luxurious. It’s hard to describe but if you know Roja and how he can blend all the ingredients into something magical like this one …pfffff realy..if you are a fan of fresh (I prefer to say fresh because it’s everything but “dark”), oud with depth and the best frankincense…you must try Sultanate of Oman. If I was a millionaire I’d probably buy 100 bottles and give them away to please people because It opens an new world of brightness/elegance.
Thank you Roja !!!

Now Comes the Sultan
I had no intention of buying this fragrance during my long visit to Neiman's perfume counters. I was simply sniffing through the Roja Doves, the sales clerk and I machine-like as she sprayed each on paper, handed it to me and looked expectantly up as I said things like, "Nice, but not really me; I don't like the Lily of the Valley in this; Wonderful, but I have it at home." Intrigued by its gem-like top, I reached over to this one, picked it up and smelled the snifter, my eyes opening in surprise. "Here, I'll spray it on paper," she said. When she handed it to me, all I search for in perfume wafted up. This is a majestic fragrance, like the promo says, a truly fitting tribute to the Sultan and the family who resurrected the ancient Omani perfume industry by founding Amouage. For 6,000 years, the world's best Frankincense has come from Oman. Perfume is at the center of their culture. “From childhood Omanis learn to layer fragrance like artists building up colors in a painting,” said Marcia Dorr in a travel article. She's the author of several books on Omani heritage.

No doubt this is why Roja Dove pulled out all the stops in creating a fragrance named for the Omani Sultanate. Like trails of smoke spiraling from a censer, fabulous smells wound their sensuous way from this perfume--beguling Elemi, sophisticated Oud, Sandalwood, Gaiac wood, the best Frankincense ever, and more, slithered up from the base through the glorious florals and crisp citrus and took possession of mind, heart and soul. Bugger the cost, I had to get this for my sultan, the guy who won't spend money on himself but didn't blink an eye when I fell for Bogue's Gardelia. Both are bold and accomplished, like hearing the Peer Gynt Suite from a double orchestra. These kind of scents belong together. So I bought it for him, fully expecting a lecture which seemed to be forthcoming until he smelled it. I saw his eyes open in surprise, like mine had.

Don't pass up a chance to test this tribute to the Arab home of perfumery itself. For millennia it has conspired to make the world smell good in its export of exotic incense, resin and fragrances. Roja Dove captures the best of it in this perfume. Wear it and be a sultan, too.

SteelerOperaSteelerOpera 5 months ago
This is a very nice fragrance, but it reminds me of a slightly rougher version of TF Oud Wood. Sadly, I get better performance out of OW.
Q8baggioQ8baggio 5 years ago
The finest frankincense you could get .. a modern take and you feel like a sultan.

Verschleiß antiko für Freshy ..**
by CubaMike
by CubaMike
by mattitjahu
by mattitjahu

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums