Sweetie Aoud 2015

Sweetie Aoud by Roja Parfums
Sweetie Aoud is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Roja Dove

Gurjum balsamGurjum balsam
Juniper woodJuniper wood
LabdanumLabdanum
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 15.10.2021.

Buy it? Or not?
There is probably no fragrance with which I think so often whether I should finally buy it. The Partisserie - accord really keeps what it promises! A heavenly fragrance that inevitably makes the water run together in the mouth. And that combined with noble other components together a high-quality and unique perfume result. At the beginning I thought there would not be many occasions to wear this extraordinary perfume. But with my 2nd tester I have now also empty I noticed that solang it is not too warm you can wear this fragrance more often. It always goes down well and is a super icebreaker because you are really often asked what you wear. All in all a super unique, good smelling and long lasting fragrance. But unfortunately it is really expensive. But as soon as I see him times on offer I'll probably afford a bottle and solang make a tester after the other of it empty.
Ischgelroi
Oud and sweet notes, can that go well ?
Sweetie Aoud came to me today as a bottling. Sweetie Aoud was one of the Rojas I wanted to test for a long time. Today was Sweetie Aoud so my fragrance of the day. The expectations were of course very high. UVP 550€ for 50 Ml are of course an announcement. Here the fragrance must really convince me so that there is a good rating here. Fortunately, Sweetie Aoud has managed to convince me.

Sweetie Aoud has numerous fragrance notes in the fragrance pyramid, although I must admit that 80% of them can not recognize at all. For me, there are merely the following notes: Oud, amyris, sweet notes, cardamom, woods and some patchouli. I just can't make out the other notes. I can't detect any nasty smoky notes, or annoying spices, thankfully.

The shelf life is a good 12 hours, in the good to very good range. The silage is rather restrained, but for a good 7-8 hours at an arm's length perceptible, then Sweetie Aoud quickly becomes skin.

I would buy Sweetie Aoud, but only if there is once again a good offer at an online store. The Roja UVP is clearly too high.

Here the combination of oud and sweet notes has succeeded perfectly. A Gourmand with Oud is something rather rare, which also often does not really work.

Unfortunately disappointed
I'm almost ashamed to write that, but had me at the first sniff almost vomit. After that, unfortunately, it did not get better. Oud is here admittedly really not disturbing or too heavy, but well blended. But the scent remains for me from beginning to end unfortunately only a mixture of spicy and smoky notes, far too many to smell them out individually. Later it is mainly smoky woods, the fragrance also becomes softer overall. I can only smell the patisserie very distantly here. Associations with butter croissant, pasta and apple I can understand, but rather in burnt than sweetish delicious / gourmandig.
Wanted to like the fragrance so much, but that is really demanding and v.a. very own. For me, just too much of an undefined mixture. Only good result: have saved me my money

Ptsau
Very unique and special gourmand with top notch quality!
OMG!!! The most unique gourmand fragrance I ever smelled. I just finished the whole 2ml sample within few days and I just miss it so much that I have to get a full bottle immediately, which I already did and it should be on its way. I’ve heard many good things about it for a long time and I was willing to blind buy it if I can find a discounted one from reputable sellers because I just love gourmand so much but I just never could find one. I finally got a sample to find out if I really love it and if it worth the high price tag. I ended up gave up on waiting for a discount bottle and just went to get one from their official website because I just love it this much.

At the first spray, the strong buttery opening was a little overwhelming but after couple minutes the buttery note would tone down a lot and then it starts to smell very much like French patisserie. Particularly a croissant. It’s not the cloying sugary sweet though, which I appreciate. I love gourmand sweet but I don’t like sugary cloying sweet. The sweetness is just right. Also once the buttery accord tones down, I actually love its perfect amount of the buttery and that compliment the whole vibe of it. Interestingly, I can smells the Oud in the dry down but still maintain the gourmand pastry vibe. Not animalic or barnyard at all. This is surely a masterpiece.

Performance wise, it stays closer to my skin but not an intimate skin scent at the same time. I would say it projects about 2 feet from skin until 6-7 hours mark then start fading to a skin scent. It has amazing longevity though. It lasts 12+ on my perfume eating skin. My skin tends not to grip perfumes very well (at least 2 hours less than other people). I know it’s very expensive but I do think it worth the price; the uniqueness of the fragrance, the quality ingredients you can smell from it, the performance and the bottle are all at the top notch. Especially I personally just love this scent.
DarkWinterCS
Marzipan and puff pastry ?
The second fragrance, the sweet temptation collection. Besides Fruity Aoud, which I have already tested, the fragrances Sweetie Aoud and Candy Aoud also belong to this collection. The Candy Aoud didn't really appeal to me, instead I chose Sweetie Aoud. Roja Dove releases this perfume as a beautiful gourmand, what this means, I could experience myself...

This fragrance is a real gourmand bomb as it is in the book and definitely only something for the cold seasons. So voluminous, opulent and seductive, this fragrance radiates everything else away. I have seldom experienced a gourmand that really radiates a power like this and still sniffs differently than others. Especially the first few minutes are hard to bear in terms of sweetness and strain my gourmand nose to the extreme. This is why right here the tip is to spray the scent and then try to keep the nose away for half an hour. Concerning the chords, there are mainly the associations of baklava or very sweet nougat. In addition, there is a slightly alcoholic-synthetic component, so that one also has to think of marzipan. I can't make out the oud in the name directly, but I can hear something dark and resinous in the background after wearing it for about three hours.
Unfortunately, the balance of this fragrance is not at the level of Fruity Aoud. The first hour is overloaded with too much sweetness and already very penetrating, so that a balancing chord is missing, which counteracts here. Maybe a fresh note or a more prominent oud would have helped.
From the 3rd hour onwards, the sweetness then retreats more and more, so that the fragrance becomes very pleasant and more wood comes to the fore from the background.

Not for nothing, according to Roja Dove, the inspiration has been the smell of a patisserie that creates extremely sweet creations. I would even go so far as to say that this patisserie only creates the pastry for the top 1% by using lots of high quality and rare ingredients, coating it with gold leaf and decorating it with edible diamonds. Even if the scent does not appeal to me in the end, it looks very qualitative and noble.

After four hours, most of the sweetness has faded and the fragrance is a pleasant touch, which is on the skin. Memories of sweetened and firsch whipped cream, creamy sandalwood and a piece of puff pastry come to mind. Hmmm...

To the Sillage one can promise the fragrance an enormous flexibility. At the beginning of the development, the sweetness is already an extreme "stoker" of the Sillage, which radiates strongly and envelops the wearer's surroundings in a cloud that can make any patisserie envious. Again and again a sweet cloud comes towards you, begging to be absorbed.
Due to the sweetness, the fragrance is also very durable and presents itself on the skin throughout the day without showing any weaknesses in the first 6 hours.

Despite the pleasant cloud, the fragrance is a touch too sweet and too feminine for me, so there is no everyday wearability for me as a man. Besides, it is a fragrance for the cold days, because otherwise the gourmand notes would kill you.

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 9 months ago
Initially slightly boozy, this warm and creamy oriental spicy/sweet Gourmand, settles to a gentle and dry leathery-woody base. More feminine
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Sound gourmand fragrance. Sweet, delicious and strong oudy at the beginning, becomes later slightly sour (with remaining weak gourmand note).

by Fogge
by MrKara
by Dory
by Dory

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums