Ti Amo by Roja Parfums
Ti Amo (Roja Parfums)

Ti Amo is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-sweet. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Mandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesLily-of-the-valley, May rose, Neroli, Orange blossom, Grasse jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Heliotrope, Pineapple
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Ginger, Pink pepper, Saffron, Cinnamon, Cumin, Patchouli, Vetiver, Sandalwood, Gaiac wood, Vanilla, Cocoa, Carrot seed, Tonka bean, Iris, Labdanum, Ambergris, Musk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.10.2018

Bottle 10.0/10 Sillage 10.0/10 Longevity 10.0/10 Scent 10.0/10
I still hear your voice. How she whispers to me.
Fragrance - flowery spiced orange blossoms in ginger with a Kleks cocoa

"If you only have one word to say, one thought to think, let it be love. Can you describe me a picture, with your colors, then let it be love."

Ti Amo - a complex composition that seduces with three magic words: "I love you!"

People can not be people without the warmth of love.

Already after the order Ti Amo is for me like a declaration of love to my person. Opulent and soft. Oriental and spicy. Fruity and sweet.

The dominant note for my nose is the orange blossom, which warmly embraces me immediately after application. The top note is complemented by ylang-ylang, heliotrope, spicy-fiery ginger and fruity, unfresh pineapple. All this smells very harmonious and despite the heavy flowers, the scent is never overwhelming for me, but always present in the background. Sometimes in life you just need a hug. - No words. No advice. Just a hug. The flowers are the beautiful words of nature with which she tells us how much she loves us.

The fragrance develops very slowly on my skin and melts with it. In its brilliant finale, dark cocoa notes and soft, sensual ambergris are added. These then remain present on my skin for a very long time and swing around my nose all day long.

"I just wanna go where love is. Love is alive."

Time - I would wear it in colder and warmer months in the day or evening.

Sillage - I was perceived, I received a compliment.

The Sillage is very strong in the beginning, but it subsides after 1-2 hours. Then the fragrance is perceptible close to the wearer without pulling a trail of fragrance behind it. This is very pleasant as the fragrance is present but never penetrating. And that's how it is in real life: Even if you don't always see love, you can always find it in your heart.

"It was those three words that saved my life."

Shelf life - 12 hours

Gender - Unisex

Lexa 13 months ago
Cocoa note from opening to drydown,bit heliothrope powder,flowers and a slight touch of ambergris brings Ti Amo to the top of them 3.
9/10+4

• by Nikolina by Nikolina
  • by Lexa by Lexa
  • by Lexa by Lexa

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Fetish pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Danger (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enslaved (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Ti Amo by Roja Parfums Amore Mio by Roja Parfums Enigma / Creation-E (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Lilac by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Innuendo / Creation-I (Parfum) by Roja Parfums