United Arab Emirates 2014

United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums
Top 100 in Unisex Perfume
United Arab Emirates is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2014. The scent is oriental-floral. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

BenzoinBenzoin
FrankincenseFrankincense
LabdanumLabdanum
MuskMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 22.10.2021.

Holy Moly
Niche fragrances, fragrance pyramids, top, heart and base notes are new territory for me. Also 'olfactory' was not yet stored in my vocabulary and first had to be hunted through the search engine. Thus, it is undeniable that I am an absolute amateur in this field.

By the way, my signature scent is Oud Wood by TF. My eierlegende Wollmilchsau for every conceivable situation. A classic and in my opinion very timeless fragrance. Cheating!? Never cheat! Never change a running system! For me as a mechanical engineer obvious.

First things come differently and secondly....

Anyway, I came across RD's UAE fragrance by accident. In my jargon, I would call him 'Industry 4.0'. Another, in this case the 4th, industrial revolution. With UAE then, however, an 'olfactory' (vocabulary update) revolution because never before have I been able to perceive such a grandiose fragrance.

As a fragrance newcomer, I still enjoy puppy protection. This has the advantage that I do not have to deal with the systematic analysis of the fragrance pyramid when reviewing UAE. With the ingredient list, my nose would be overwhelmed anyway. So in this case, a meaningful, Holy Moly will do! Yes, I like it and it suits me very well! In the end, that's what matters to me.

Back down to earth. UAE is definitely not an egg-cellent! Not bad, because he is much too bad for daily use. The scent looks very elegant and masculine on me but also a little dirty (in a positive sense). The scent development is ingenious and changes hourly (at least that's my impression). Now in winter I wear the fragrance together with a fine knit turtleneck sweater and a black leather jacket. So elegance and dirtiness harmonize perfectly for me. I find UAE suitable for the evening hours. For the summer, it may be a little too heavy.
Fragrance for Petrolheads
...HIM! Scent for those with gasoline in their blood!

Anyone who has been to the Emirates knows that
Powerful cars & oud fragrances are the order of the day there.
This is the first fragrance that for me really authentically reflects the Arab Emirates.
Not necessarily because of the two things mentioned above, but because there everything is about oil/luxury & in principle everything was created by it.

UAE starts as Oud/Rosen Mix on petrol station or underground garage chord & light crude note. In between you take a touch of currant & carnation was what rounds it all off nicely.
This is the common thread that runs through to the end.
For me actually the perfect fragrance for the modern sports car driver ü30.
Everything is again Roja typical tip-top interwoven and just smells damn noble!
When it comes to durability & projection, he's a beast.
Loose 12h & almost not washable.

Definitely a signature/purchase candidate.

Arabian VIBE
This is the best from roja parfum imo its start with a creamy oud taif rose smooth but last and project imagine yourself in a big party in thge middles east where all women are in bikini on the side of the beach and your the baller! in lamborgini or rold royce this is what you whant to smell like!

perfectly balanced oud
This is an extremely well-constructed oud blend - not too heavy, not too light. I'm not a huge oud person but this is the best oud blend I've tried. The more I wear this the better it gets. It's put together perfectly I think. But 600 bucks for 50ml? Probably not gonna happen.

MarabuntaMarabunta 1 month ago
A work for kings. A 10. Rose cannot get any better. Bold & opulent: spectacular. It is so dark & rich... & poisoned... Wear it & be the one.
LiquidassetLiquidasset 5 years ago
Beautiful Taif rose blended exceptionally well with Oud.
HermeshHermesh 6 years ago
Gentle oud with benzoin meet taif rose, tinted by the green-citric fruitiness (blackcurrant) and a little bit animalistic undertone (civet?).

by Cosmicflower
by Cosmicflower
by Bosco
Within the category in Roja  (Arab countries tribute collection) the best by far
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja by Roja Parfums 51 (Parfum) by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums