Enigma 2019 Parfum Cologne

Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Top 28 in Men's Perfume
Enigma (Parfum Cologne) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by FrankHH, last update on 13.05.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Cherry Coke with style
Roja Dove. A name just as dazzling as his shirts. But you have to let him his thing, he understands exclusivity and timelessness. Because clearly his fragrances Hate or Love but 0815 off the shelf they are not. Enigma came under my nose today. And I must say, a special fragrance. H / S I can not yet judge but at the first Aufspühren came ne ne ne cloud and the room was full of me.

I would classify Enigma as a very clear fragrance for evenings and special occasions. This fragrance evokes the image of a cafe in Dubai in the evening through its composition. The balmy summer wind blows away the sand on the surface and in the background the skyline. For me Enigma is a big glass of cola with a shot of whiskey. I also get cherry flavours. Like a whiskey cola but with cherry coke and just a shot of whiskey. Not strongly noticeable, but still present. There are also various spices that give the scent depth. In any case, however, Enigma smells for me like a whiskey cherry cola cocktail.

Who can start with this description something, should risk times a sample. The fragrance is not a 1 in a million, but still a very creative fragrance and very unusual. Has removed what of Pure Havanne by Mugler. Only just as an exclusive variant

SmellsFargo
I don't sniff it but this sure does smell like Coke...a Cola
you know how we all wish we can go around and smell like our favorite bottle of soda? and you figure to yourself "hey let me just pour this old bottle of grape fanta over myself and see what kind of compliments I can pull"? and so you did? and you remember what happened right? you felt like shit cuz you were so sticky from the massive amount of sugar in the soda; insects would not leave you alone all day; and the dread you felt knowing you have to take those classes to get custody of your kids back? yeah you remember, because I remember that day: boy were you an embarrassment.

well what if I told you there is finally a way for you to smell like carbonated, medicinal goodness, all without child services knocking on your door? and guess what; it's only 200 times the cost of that one bottle of soda! judging by that look on your face I'd say you're curious and I am here to tell you that God damn it where there is a will there is a way.
Roja creation e pour homme parfum cologne (I think I got the name right, I really wish Roja would find a better way to name these fucking things) is a resinous, Ambery a slightly medicinal fragrance that has a very unique fizz like quality about it when sprayed on skin, that when combined with the fragrance itself gives off its trademark Coca-Cola vibe.

I am one that enjoys wearing fragrances that I find to smell good, but I also enjoy fragrances as art especially when there's a theme and a vision behind it ( shout outs to T-Rex and Rhino ) even if I wouldn't necessarily wear it. fragrance like this normally wouldn't be up my alley, but there's just a slight nostalgic touch and a calm medicinal factor to it that isn't off putting to my nose, as I'm not the biggest fan of medicinal fragrances.
performance on me is okay I get 6 hours usually; eight in a really controlled environment, fragrance isn't what I would call a projection beast but with this scent profile you don't necessarily want it to or else you would be kind of offensive. it's safe to say maybe elbows length projection? this is the scent that due to the Amber and the residence qualities would you know be better suited for the fall but it's not quite so heavy that it could withstand the punishment of the winter so it might be strictly fall/Cool spring nights.
presentation as with all Roja is immaculate even though this is a flanker of the more expensive parfum version, and the price (390) reflects that.

luckily our friends over at olfactory, venba fragrances, and some Sellers and Facebook groups have this for well on the market value, as I seen it as low as 179.

I keep forgetting to give my fragrance review scores so I will leave you with this; it's a nice unique fragrance that you probably don't already have in your sent profile especially if you're a beginner but please sample this or walk into a local Neiman Marcus or saks and try before you buy because this certainly isn't for everyone.
Puschek95
Cola Zero Vanilla with Spice for the successful & awesome men who are quite sweet in their spare time
As I noticed with its more serious counterpart elysium, Roja scores with its drydown. Again, I have been absolutely overwhelmed by the delicious scent. Please be patient! You will be rewarded.

Enigma is for the reigns who want to go to their leisure time with Elysium after their hard and successful day at work. Your workday consists of a work-conform strong cool attitude in a suit and upscale professionalism. Everything is perfectly organized. No mistakes. Not too many emotions. That's Elysium.
In leisure time, the serious and cool facade is discarded.
The gentleman leaves the workplace elegantly and gracefully with Elysium and enters the deserved leisure time with Enigma.

Fragrance:
Every few days, he buys a single red rose at the end of the workday. No. Not for a lady. He buys the beautiful rose for himself. He likes to have a rose on his dresser in the vase, and he maintains having one throughout. He just loves little details. The flower shop smells so beautifully green and pure. It's worth buying a single rose after work for that scent alone where he usually only smells files, leaves and leather.

He buys an iced Coke Zero Vanilla at the nearest kiosk in a glass. It has to be glass and the Coke has to be chilled too. Otherwise, the Coke does not taste and will not be bought.

He asks for ginger because he always adds ginger to his Coke. No one but him drinks the beverage that way. After a long day at work, though, he needs the extra ginger. It's like a kick for him that reminds him of how successful he was today.

Straw, of course, he doesn't need. He always has his own cleaned black leather straw with him. He won't use a plastic one after all. That wouldn't be him.
The first sip of that Coke and a fresh breeze blows in my face. Finally made it through the day.

Once home, the gentleman drinks a small shot of cognac in a heavy 100% crystal based glass. He sits down in his brown leather chair, puts his keys down on the wooden dresser and his brown briefcase neatly and conscientiously on the floor. With the cognac, a cigar must be smoked for the feeling. This one is not finished. The gentleman does not smoke. It is more about the ritual.

The day is over.
Enigma is definitely sexy like its cool counterpart Elysium! I don't think a man can wear better perfumes. The two are my personal must haves on men.
While elysium remains serious, conscientious and professional without being playful, Enigma is like the revelation of the not-so-serious soul of a man who is not at all as serious in his spare time as he has to pretend to be at his workplace. This man has a multi-faceted and unfathomable heart.

Huge huge recommendation to you men. I love it. :) Woman & man must like sweet scents though. My mom he has not liked at all.

Ps, no I was not inspired by any YouTube videos & opinions of known (and unknown to me ) YouTuber. I get my bottlings as gifts or order them myself and the ones I like I Reviewe. :)
Also great in summer
Enigma Parfum Cologne can be worn compared to the brother really prima in the summer.
First homemade sparkling Biocola with piece of lemon, goes later in warmer delicious tart cuddly scent. light Gourmand impact but necessarily adult! however, rather from the early evening, but then a pleasure and of high naturalness.
Worth the price?
This was my first test of a fragrance from Roja Dove. And what can I say - I would have expected more somehow. The whole starts with a mess and then arranges itself relatively quickly in the much described note cola. A big glass of cola with ice cubes and a slice of lemon. Okay, actually quite interesting. The projection isn't that great. One takes the fragrance every now and then, but it is not constantly present and also slays no one.
After about 2 hours, the cola makes 'nen shoe and the base note takes over. Very nice and also clearly perceptible amber, patchouli and especially vanilla take their place. But then the sillage quickly decreases significantly. After 3-4 hours, the fragrance is only perceptible close to the skin. But there he remains then also very warm and pleasant.
In summary, the fragrance is already good but also not worthy of any enthusiasm. And in my opinion, the high price also not justified.
DKScent
Cola with level: Riddle solved!
The Parfum Cologne line of the brand Roja Parfums has piqued my interest almost immediately after I learned about it. I took the beautiful flacons of the line and the hype (mind you, only with certain Youtubern) around almost all representatives - in front away of course Elysium - at that time as a reason to undertake to try the most known fragrances. So those were the Elysium, Enigma and maybe Scandal.

So far I've gotten around to testing the first two. And I must say that they are high quality and in my eyes typical niche fragrances that are not designed for the masses. Some people might not agree with me, as Elysium could possibly be thrown into the drawer with blue fragrances. According to me, however, he is already sufficiently more special than so a BdC or Sauvage and I also know someone who has made me once note that he does not like this fragrance.

But enough of the chatter from other scents in the line. Enigma, to me, is a well-rounded spice scent with few rough edges and a level character. It starts with a load of that signature cola spice, nice and tangy with a touch of subtle freshness that lasts a bit longer than the first shot of cola fizz. This cola note is not sticky and not too sweet. The sweetness is actually there, though, and accompanies you into the middle regions of the scent's fold. It's also not too strong and harmonizes quite well with the scent.

In the middle Enigma becomes smokier and drier for me, the typical cola flavor becomes paler and I perceive it as if certain spices of cola evaporate and the others still remain there. So this spice blend never becomes free of a cola vibe for me and I get a bit confused by it as it remains so nothing half and nothing whole for almost the whole middle. This is also where the scent progression bothers me the most and I'm a bit torn on the perfume as it is interesting in itself, well done and I like it in places.

In the base, it does get drier and woodier for me (maybe that's how I perceive the dry tobacco), but also a bit more characterful and distinct. At this stage it reminds me of drydowns of other high end fragrances, which to me are designed for noses 30 to 35+. It's not what's very bad either, but this is where it loses some of its uniqueness. With Drydown, I'm thinking of the base of Zaharoff's Signature, which actually convinced me more overall as well.

Alright. I see Enigma as a good to very good fragrance, which is multi-faceted and also has interesting well perceived scent progression. He has level, character and unfortunately also own clientele, to which I obviously do not quite belong. I have also had high expectations of the fragrance, which were also partially fulfilled. But so completely he does not convince me, especially not for a purchase request.

I see him in the evening all year wearable, during the day but not on warm days, so rather in autumn and winter, and to people who are well dressed in the well-groomed going out their time. Also office environment would tolerate it moderately dosed. Age would be - as indicated above - rather 30+, but with the right occasion and a certain type of man he also goes at any age.

H/S is moderate for me, the flacon beautiful, the price maybe just about justified. He is already unique, from "good house" and composed with quality ingredients. For me, however, he should cost 100 Tacken less, then the P / L would also be very good and in this sense for everyone who likes thisDNA, recommendable.

I hope with my first comment on this particular fragrance to help one or the other to roughly imagine what he will expect when testing. From the blind purchase I advise in any case, what would come at this price yes also only the fewest among normal mortals in the mind.

Realeperson
So dreamers, a little more of this please.
The mystery. The mystery of what makes this scent so mysterious. For days I've been searching. And I think I've figured it out. Of course, it's not that simple, because there are certainly alchemical processes going on here.

So let's try it this way, with a spell:

The pepper is is the roast aroma
The ginger falls into a coma in the cognac
Jasmine stripped for neroli
The creation tipped into the fire
Fingers burned on tobacco
Coke on ice at the fast food restaurant
And really just for the cool guys gadacht.

What can I say, this is certainly a fragrance for someone who thinks something of himself. I think very much of the choice of such a perfume - here also quite in the slightly lighter version absolutely remarkable.
In the continuous course, the patchouli-tobacco combination is the exciting secret. Yakisugi or when you chew tar. Above it fizzes bubbly. The sharpness of the pepper rises into the head at the stronger pull.
Wearing this is a well-groomed man in his prime, a cool, humorous, stylish guy in an old-fashioned bar with creative drinks. I certainly move a little closer with my bar stool.
Complex "smoky cola" fragrance creation
Yes, that's how I would describe the scent. The scent starts with a dark "cola" like note and gradually gets spicier where the tobacco and sweetness comes to the fore. The performance is really good. The scent easily lasts 7-10 hours on me. Enigma is in my opinion very unique and worthy of the "niche" and definitely comes to my wish list.
KEEK
Incredibly unique fragrance with a short course
The first time applied and I thought OK, you can do but you must not! The second time applied and, lo and behold, something has the fragrance yet, something different, interesting! The third attempt and me was in the evening (despite darkness) clear as day, this fragrance definitely makes it into my modest but steadily growing collection.

Yes, I also smell cola at the beginning, if you want to differentiate even more precisely, something between cola, cherry, and vanilla cola with a dash of lemon and pleasant sweetness, which remains!

The "effervescent" disappears quite quickly, but is still always latent, very restrained present.
Enigma is now more adult, it comes flambé cognac, ginger beer, tobacco and fine spices. The vanilla from the vanilla cola also remains present throughout the fragrance.

It was also mentioned here, the fragrance develops quite quickly, however, then the high performance remains very long and the durability is enormous for the "only" Cologne version. He does not fill rooms and the projection is rather close to the body when used with restraint. However, the range can be increased well with appropriate dosage.

Sounds actually all quite unspectacular.... BUT, what actually makes the fragrance and is difficult to put into words, is the incredible soothing warmth that radiates this Roja fragrance.
I could unfortunately not yet test the Enigma pH Parfum and pH Eau de Parfum, but am already very very curious...

Ptsau
Cola and booze in a bottle! Love it!
Oh my god! This one is so special. I always want to try Roja Parfums but their price point is way too high. I know they have the highest perfume concentration but I don’t need it super potent and even their 2ml samples cost $30+. I rather spend the samples money on full bottles. Then the Parfum Cologne line came out with reasonable prices then I know I need to try them. Among all of them, Engima/Creation-E is my favorite. I love the soda/cola vibe of it. I love coca-cola and it just smell like it. My favorite perfumes are all about gourmand, smoky, oriental, dark, warm and cozy. These are my tastes and I haven’t found any summer fragrances that I like yet since I don’t like fruity, citrus or floral dominant fragrances. This one is just right for me to use in summer. People says it’s more for fall and winter but I don’t think so because I related iced cold coca-cola more to the summer. This is very unique and cool scent to me.

By the way, its performance is not bad as a Cologne, 7-8 hour longevity and moderate to strong projection. It’s just enough for summer. Its top notes last super long, which I don’t find other fragrances work this way. It won’t start getting into the heart until 4-5 hours mark, which I love about it because the fizzy sparkling kind of fresh (not citrusy kind of fresh that I usually dislike) last super long that is so suitable in summer. I know the smell and quality of Pour Homme version is even better but it costs so much that I don’t want to spend the money on a very similar scent to this one as I already got a full bottle of this. I know I will get the Pour Homme version someday as I love the scent of Enigma so much but for now...I rather to spend the money on exploring some different scents. I ended up got a full bottle of the Reckless Pour Homme at a discounted price that I also love.

RonniweRonniwe 3 months ago
Fragancia con reminiscencias a coca-cola, Es una delicia! De las mejores fragancias de mi colección.
INDIGOSPHINXINDIGOSPHINX 4 months ago
coca-cola, ambergris, and a subtle mix of floral powderiness. Mid sillage&projection, supremely long lasting ambergris note.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 6 months ago
A slightly powdery, yet boozy oriental spicy-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a warm and creamy/sweet resinous-woody base. Very masculine!
Wilma065Wilma065 6 months ago
My wife thinks the opening notes make it smell cheap and gaudy. The dry down is much better but it's a bit too peppery for me. Pass.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 months ago
For me this just a warm spicy masculine generic scent more like the hundred that we can find in the market. Similar to declaration parfum
TRehfTRehf 8 months ago
Not the biggest fan of the opening but after 5mins it’s beautiful, special, complex and high quality. Reminds me of Side Effect by Initio.
BarbalixBarbalix 9 months ago
A really great fragrance for special occasions, mostly for casual business, cola-vanilla-cognac vibe, much wearable than the edp or parfum.
MeursaultMeursault 1 year ago
Very similar to the EDP, this one is a little bit lighter and less boozy. The notes are less defined here, except the vanilla.

Zugspitzmassiv am Eibsee
by Fogge
by Fogge
by RahulESJ
by RahulESJ
the legendary coca-cola vibe :)
by Felsn
by SonyCrockett
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums NüWa (2015) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums 51 (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums