Enigma 2019Parfum Cologne

Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Top 28 in Men's Perfume
Enigma (Parfum Cologne) is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by FrankHH, last update on 17.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Complex "smoky cola" fragrance creation
Yes, that's how I would describe the scent. The scent starts with a dark "cola" like note and gradually gets spicier where the tobacco and sweetness comes to the fore. The performance is really good. The scent easily lasts 7-10 hours on me. Enigma is in my opinion very unique and worthy of the "niche" and definitely comes to my wish list.
KEEK
Incredibly unique fragrance with a short course
The first time applied and I thought OK, you can do but you must not! The second time applied and, lo and behold, something has the fragrance yet, something different, interesting! The third attempt and me was in the evening (despite darkness) clear as day, this fragrance definitely makes it into my modest but steadily growing collection.

Yes, I also smell cola at the beginning, if you want to differentiate even more precisely, something between cola, cherry, and vanilla cola with a dash of lemon and pleasant sweetness, which remains!

The "effervescent" disappears quite quickly, but is still always latent, very restrained present.
Enigma is now more adult, it comes flambé cognac, ginger beer, tobacco and fine spices. The vanilla from the vanilla cola also remains present throughout the fragrance.

It was also mentioned here, the fragrance develops quite quickly, however, then the high performance remains very long and the durability is enormous for the "only" Cologne version. He does not fill rooms and the projection is rather close to the body when used with restraint. However, the range can be increased well with appropriate dosage.

Sounds actually all quite unspectacular.... BUT, what actually makes the fragrance and is difficult to put into words, is the incredible soothing warmth that radiates this Roja fragrance.
I could unfortunately not yet test the Enigma pH Parfum and pH Eau de Parfum, but am already very very curious...
Cool, Coke.
Awesome fragrance, it smells like cola. It is a high quality fragrance, which should be so for the price. As a lover I would recommend him, he certainly comes also well received, the problem is the price. You don't have to use a 280€ fragrance to pick up U25. Now ask yourself what kind of guy I am, as I choose my fragrances via a tow factor. The fragrance smells like a designer mainstream with a very high quality, since people with no sense of perfume but no sense of a high quality fragrance, there is no point in wearing an expensive fragrance that goes in that direction to impress or score plus points. So I would buy the fragrance mainly for me, but for a signature fragrance or everyday fragrance, it is also not suitable in my opinion. So I would wear it on dates, weekends or special occasions, but for such moments there are other fragrances that are more special or cheaper. Now you could say, buy it just for you, I would do that too, if it wasn't for the price and as I said, it's not just the price but all the other things already described. He is but also not unique enough so I have to do without this bottle unfortunately, but will definitely keep it in mind. Whether I am not worth 280€? Yes, of course, but as I said....vielle I will also sell some fragrances and buy this beautiful, delicious fragrance. But enough of me and enough of towing.

Let's get to the scent, I applied it blind, meaning I didn't look at the comments, statements or the scent pyramid beforehand, I only have the bottle and rating in mind, then I looked at another comparison between it and Elysium, of course they go in completely different directions but they are from the same range of Roja, a bit more mainstream and more youthful put on. There are I think 3 others in this design but I haven't tested them yet as I heard they are more for over 40s, but I think I will test them too.

Well, the fragrance starts directly with a cola note, this note remains also fortunately permanently, it joins after 1-2 minutes still the cognac to it. The cola note is so well implemented, it's just fun and I enjoy every puff I perceive during the day of the fragrance, it is very very tasty. Roja Dove has been able to appeal perfectly to a young or modern audience with Enigma, as they did with Elysium. Or let's say they are more suitable for the masses and appeal more to the mainstream.
To the other notes in the pyramid I can not say anything yet, some of them I have not yet been able to get to know or do not know how they smell isolated, I will next year but maybe tackle.

So cola and cognac in a very good quality, delicious. I may have to buy it soon after all, we'll see. Honestly, I finally arrived with 4711 cologne, Roja Elysium and Tom Ford Oud Wood and found my favorite scents with them. I would add Mugler Pure Malt to the list as well. Enigma may be added or Pure Malt may have to go for it, though I don't find Enigma to be a bad boy scent like Pure Malt.
I would like to recommend this perfume to you, if you haven't tried it yet feel free to do so. You should like sweetness. Even if you like cognac, whiskey and all that I can recommend him to you, he is definitely worth a try, the quality is definitely right.

And now you have a nice evening, I hope it was a little entertaining and you can now get a better picture of Enigma and maybe Toemsken.

Greetings
Tom

PS: DELICIOUS! I may have to buy it as a last act in 2020 and make the sin disappear right through the new year. HEHE. :P

Ptsau
Cola and booze in a bottle! Love it!
Oh my god! This one is so special. I always want to try Roja Parfums but their price point is way too high. I know they have the highest perfume concentration but I don’t need it super potent and even their 2ml samples cost $30+. I rather spend the samples money on full bottles. Then the Parfum Cologne line came out with reasonable prices then I know I need to try them. Among all of them, Engima/Creation-E is my favorite. I love the soda/cola vibe of it. I love coca-cola and it just smell like it. My favorite perfumes are all about gourmand, smoky, oriental, dark, warm and cozy. These are my tastes and I haven’t found any summer fragrances that I like yet since I don’t like fruity, citrus or floral dominant fragrances. This one is just right for me to use in summer. People says it’s more for fall and winter but I don’t think so because I related iced cold coca-cola more to the summer. This is very unique and cool scent to me.

By the way, its performance is not bad as a Cologne, 8-10 hour longevity and moderate projection within the arm length. It’s just enough for summer. Its top notes last super long, which I don’t find other fragrances work this way. It won’t start getting into the heart until 4-5 hours mark, which I love about it because the fizzy sparkling kind of fresh (not citrusy kind of fresh that I usually dislike) last super long that is so suitable in summer. I know the smell and quality of Pour Homme version is even better but it costs so much that I don’t want to spend the money on a very similar scent to this one as I already got a full bottle of this. I know I will get the Pour Homme version someday as I love the scent of Enigma so much but for now...I rather to spend the money on exploring some different scents. I ended up got a full bottle of the Reckless Pour Homme at a discounted price that I also love.

Amazing
Este es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, primero por su rico olor y Segundo porque en el mercado no he encontrado nada similar.
Es un perfume sexy, sensual y adictivo.
Más ligero que sus hermanos mayores pero se hace notar.
Lo veo masculino y menos para verano lo veo para cualquier época del año.

Razvanyke
Not good, not bad but makes you addictive.
I would like to start with the fact that this perfume did not had the "wow" factor for me, like years ago the "Guerlain Homme" did.

I gave it a wear and said, meh .. not for me. Then sold the sample and mind my own business, however the smell remained on the shirt and it was so nice and developing into a calm, pleasant almost soothing type of scent which you like having and is not offensive.

It reminds me of some really sweet candy from my communist childhood, too sweet to eat even for kids who are eating anything with sugar in it. But even with this memory, I like it very much.

Then I took care to get a new sample, maybe my old one was not too good .. and the same impression came to my mind. Soothing candy with addictive quality.

Now thanks to a Parfumo I will have 20ml to enjoy before I will most probably get my full bottle, this is not love at first sniff .. not even the first choice in the collection, but it is damn good and I love it.

Masculine spicy generic fragrance
Nice scent but nothing special for me. Very genéric. Honestly i am dad and a bit dissapointed with this brand. This is the third roja perfume that i try and the third rhumbs down... Os It bad? Not at all...but It is not special o better than Manu other perfumes so i cant understand why the price tag. I think this is one of the most overrated brands un the market right now. The smell is spicy and warm. With a very noticeable cardamom and an alcoholic note. It remibds me a lot to declaration parfum by carrier but It costs 10 times more , and the performance is even worse... I have a decant of elysiem waiting...would i find my roja dove? At the moment enigma is just a NEXT... i would wear It but i would never buy It...

Scent: 8
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 6
Quality price: 3
Versatility: 7
Originality: 6
Global: 7
Shower bomb
I got the chance to participate in a sharing for this fragrance.

The first time I sprayed it on I immediately realized that I had never smelled anything like it before. Absolutely extraordinary. Is the scent perfect for a special occasion? No, certainly not! I usually wear it for myself. I like to smell it myself on the back of my hand. It makes me happy. When it is allowed in public it is usually at meetings of friends and relatives. Here he was often shown a great interest. Less that I get compliments for him than that he is described as new and interesting. The comment "You smell like effervescent" I have often heard
The performance is good. I can still perceive this partially on my skin after 7 hours.

The Sillage is fine. But I would describe it as appropriate for this fragrance, as it can be quite intrusive.

The bottle at Roja is of the usual high quality. I especially like the color gradient of the Parfum Cologne.

It is of course relatively expensive but as I use such fragrances only occasionally, they last accordingly long with me.
Unique, noble and different - That is Enigma Parfum Cologne
When choosing to test new fragrances, there are always some causes/locations for unknown creations. Some search for scents which are advertised by prominent wearers or illustrated by influencers. The second category are random searches for certain scents or the questions here in the forum. The third category is probably the most interesting and memorable, as it is often associated with certain expectations. Namely, if you read statements and comments here in the forum, which give you an eerie anticipation of a fragrance.
A fragrance from the last category is with me this Enigma Parfum Cologne. Seldom have I felt so much urge by reading comments/statements after a test, as on the Enigma series by Roja. Too pictorial and appetizing the description sounded like powdered cola and fresh spicy notes. Even though it took until the final test, the wish was always there and in my thoughts.

Accordingly, the expectations for the fragrance were also relatively high, perhaps even a little higher than for other fragrances that I ordered based on comments on the test. Since I recently had disappointments with too high expectations, this should not deter me here. Because also with the Alexandria II I went with high expectations. But here it was not a disappointment due to a bad scent, but rather that the rose on my skin was simply too dominant (see comments). But since this red Enigma was titled Parfum Cologne, I hoped not to have too much powdered cola
So get that black swill on your skin and get the bullfinches on to sniff.
Hmmm the beginning is already tempting. Especially different from the Pure XS, which also had a cola note. You notice the quality of this colognes right from the start. Not a too sweet Cola note, rather bubbly and unsweet, but a slightly sweet powdery texture on my skin, which is very valuable. In addition I hear a fresh note, which tries to catch and balance the whole thing. Surprisingly, this chord doesn't stay on the skin for too long, because only a few minutes later you notice where this scent wants to develop. The cola note slowly recedes and is replaced by delicate alcoholic notes that are very well balanced. Gradually the hint of powder also disappears, as a few spicy touches are added to give the fragrance a special direction. It is a bouquet of freshness, spiciness and alcohol, which is very pleasant for my nose and is also easy to wear in warmer temperatures. There is one note that I can perceive particularly well on my skin and that is ginger. Not a freshly sliced citric-biting one, rather in the direction between ginger-alle and ginger-beer, slightly wafer-thin sweet, but at the same time spicy.
I find the course of the scent really nice and also the drydown is a little highlight for a fresh scent in my eyes. But for me personally the fragrance develops a bit too fast, because you don't have much time to follow the development.

Even if the fragrance is called Parfum Cologne, you should not be irritated by it. The shelf life is at a decent level, so you should not worry about not being able to smell the fragrance after 5 hours. On my skin the Sillage has not shown up as strong as I personally would have wished. Rather one of the category not to radiate too much into the environment, so that he is not heard by others at the current safety distance. The projection remains around the own body.

In conclusion, it is a really nice fragrance that makes a nice but too fast development. In terms of price, we are certainly still within a range that is justifiable for high-quality perfumes of this class. In return you get a higher quality fragrance with rare features.

Dutch liquor called Advokaat
Enigma Cologne starts with a very pronounced bergamot. Then we started to feel a delicious Cognac that reminds me of a Dutch liquor called Advokaat. It has a certain Coca-Cola vibe, as many people have already mentioned. But after a few hours is when the perfume pleases me the most, with an addictive drydown and a perfect sillage to my nose.
Longevity is quite good and the sillage is better than I expected.

INDIGOSPHINXINDIGOSPHINX 2 days ago
coca-cola, ambergris, and a subtle mix of floral powderiness. Mid sillage&projection, supremely long lasting ambergris note.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 2 months ago
A slightly powdery, yet boozy oriental spicy-floral Fall fragrance, balanced by a warm and creamy/sweet resinous-woody base. Very masculine!
Wilma065Wilma065 2 months ago
My wife thinks the opening notes make it smell cheap and gaudy. The dry down is much better but it's a bit too peppery for me. Pass.
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 4 months ago
For me this just a warm spicy masculine generic scent more like the hundred that we can find in the market. Similar to declaration parfum
TRehfTRehf 4 months ago
Not the biggest fan of the opening but after 5mins it’s beautiful, special, complex and high quality. Reminds me of Side Effect by Initio.
BarbalixBarbalix 5 months ago
A really great fragrance for special occasions, mostly for casual business, cola-vanilla-cognac vibe, much wearable than the edp or parfum.
MeursaultMeursault 11 months ago
Very similar to the EDP, this one is a little bit lighter and less boozy. The notes are less defined here, except the vanilla.

Zugspitzmassiv am Eibsee
by Fogge
by Fogge
by RahulESJ
by RahulESJ
the legendary coca-cola vibe :)
by Felsn
by SonyCrockett
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums