Enigma (2019)Parfum Cologne

Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums

Top 59 in Men's Perfume
Enigma (Parfum Cologne) is a new perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Heliotrope, Grasse jasmine, Neroli, May rose
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Benzoin, Pepper, Cardamom, Cognac, Ginger, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by FrankHH, last update on 04.08.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Unique, noble and different - That is Enigma Parfum Cologne
When choosing to test new fragrances, there are always some causes/locations for unknown creations. Some search for scents which are advertised by prominent wearers or illustrated by influencers. The second category are random searches for certain scents or the questions here in the forum. The third category is probably the most interesting and memorable, as it is often associated with certain expectations. Namely, if you read statements and comments here in the forum, which give you an eerie anticipation of a fragrance.
A fragrance from the last category is with me this Enigma Parfum Cologne. Seldom have I felt so much urge by reading comments/statements after a test, as on the Enigma series by Roja. Too pictorial and appetizing the description sounded like powdered cola and fresh spicy notes. Even though it took until the final test, the wish was always there and in my thoughts.

Accordingly, the expectations for the fragrance were also relatively high, perhaps even a little higher than for other fragrances that I ordered based on comments on the test. Since I recently had disappointments with too high expectations, this should not deter me here. Because also with the Alexandria II I went with high expectations. But here it was not a disappointment due to a bad scent, but rather that the rose on my skin was simply too dominant (see comments). But since this red Enigma was titled Parfum Cologne, I hoped not to have too much powdered cola
So get that black swill on your skin and get the bullfinches on to sniff.
Hmmm the beginning is already tempting. Especially different from the Pure XS, which also had a cola note. You notice the quality of this colognes right from the start. Not a too sweet Cola note, rather bubbly and unsweet, but a slightly sweet powdery texture on my skin, which is very valuable. In addition I hear a fresh note, which tries to catch and balance the whole thing. Surprisingly, this chord doesn't stay on the skin for too long, because only a few minutes later you notice where this scent wants to develop. The cola note slowly recedes and is replaced by delicate alcoholic notes that are very well balanced. Gradually the hint of powder also disappears, as a few spicy touches are added to give the fragrance a special direction. It is a bouquet of freshness, spiciness and alcohol, which is very pleasant for my nose and is also easy to wear in warmer temperatures. There is one note that I can perceive particularly well on my skin and that is ginger. Not a freshly sliced citric-biting one, rather in the direction between ginger-alle and ginger-beer, slightly wafer-thin sweet, but at the same time spicy.
I find the course of the scent really nice and also the drydown is a little highlight for a fresh scent in my eyes. But for me personally the fragrance develops a bit too fast, because you don't have much time to follow the development.

Even if the fragrance is called Parfum Cologne, you should not be irritated by it. The shelf life is at a decent level, so you should not worry about not being able to smell the fragrance after 5 hours. On my skin the Sillage has not shown up as strong as I personally would have wished. Rather one of the category not to radiate too much into the environment, so that he is not heard by others at the current safety distance. The projection remains around the own body.

In conclusion, it is a really nice fragrance that makes a nice but too fast development. In terms of price, we are certainly still within a range that is justifiable for high-quality perfumes of this class. In return you get a higher quality fragrance with rare features.

Dutch liquor called Advokaat
Enigma Cologne starts with a very pronounced bergamot. Then we started to feel a delicious Cognac that reminds me of a Dutch liquor called Advokaat. It has a certain Coca-Cola vibe, as many people have already mentioned. But after a few hours is when the perfume pleases me the most, with an addictive drydown and a perfect sillage to my nose.
Longevity is quite good and the sillage is better than I expected.
Onkel2000
Yes, no, maybe it's more like no!
I have tested all the colognes except the vetiver and I have to say that I am disappointed by Enigma the most. not that it is bad, but the other three I personally find better. enigma smells, as mentioned dozens of times, like a cola lolly. yes, pleasant, but 270€/100 ml - it needs more. it is only about 2 minutes after that it becomes a little sweet and then sounds out with a slight tobacco note that I perceive. has something but as I said for the price no!Directly I liked the Elysium. this makes also a development and has more facets. only my conscience stops me still from the purchase. scandal and Danger are the same direction. rather Ü40 scents if one may say so but also with great development and soooo wonderful creamy and high-quality which are both or all three their money worth while the Enigma mMn something overvalued as well as overpriced is. all my subjective opinion.

MeursaultMeursault 168 days ago
Very similar to the EDP, this one is a little bit lighter and less boozy. The notes are less defined here, except the vanilla.

Zugspitzmassiv am Eibsee
by Fogge
by Fogge
by KatharinaG
the legendary coca-cola vibe :)
by Felsn
by WitDeBois
by WitDeBois
by Carlossp
by Carlossp

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Musk Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 1 by Roja Parfums Taif Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums