Oceania by Roja Parfums
Oceania is a popular perfume by Roja Parfums for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lime, Mandarin orange, Litsea cubeba, Rosemary, Thyme, Provençal lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesGeranium, Grasse jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Violet, Jasmine sambac
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Moss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Juniper berry, Sandalwood, Benzoin, Vanilla, Iris, Labdanum, Musk

Submitted by Santal, last update on 22.01.2021.

This fragrance was exclusively created for Selfridges.

DerRobinHalt
On the edge of perfection
Since up to now, strangely enough, no comment has been written about this fragrance and the Oceania also has a bad/medium rating, which is incomprehensible to me, I feel obliged to add my own comment about it.

When I ordered two Roja samples from dear Fortress, the Oligarch and the Oceania
After testing the Oligarch, I was sure that I had found my dream scent, but I still had no idea of the genius of Oceania. I tested it the following day and I was blown away The top note was in line with the oligarch 1:1, but then the Oceania became so much more beautiful, intense and flowery than the oligarch!
I felt like I was in seventh heaven and my arm was stuck to my nose all day long
*The scent:*
One perceives the lemon, grapefruit and lime very well in the beginning.
The transition to the heart note is almost seamless and the citrus is gently pushed into the background to make room for the rose geranium, jasmine and violet.
Now the fragrance also reaches a light soapiness. I can understand why some people here compare it to a Nivea cream, but I still find a big difference to the cream and the perfume.
The sandalwood and juniper berries are added to the base, hardly noticeable.

The silage and durability I find really mega, of course there are stronger and more persistent scents, no question. But for me the scent manages to be just intense enough not to be obtrusive, cause headaches and/or annoying.

The fragrance is in no situation or season inappropriate.

Whether the price is reasonable is a matter of debate, that has to be decided by everyone for himself, but he has convinced me.
The bottle will soon be allowed to move in with me ;-)

To come back to the title, for me a fragrance that is close to perfection, I can't imagine a better one at the moment.

by Fogge
by RobK
by Leppes97
by Leppes97

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums