Scandal 2019Parfum Cologne

Scandal (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Scandal (Parfum Cologne) is a perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2019. The scent is spicy-fresh. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesBasil, Bergamot, Lavender, Lemon, Petitgrain, Spearmint, Tarragon
Heart Notes Heart NotesGrasse jasmine, Lily of the valley, May rose, Violet
Base Notes Base NotesAmbergris, Cardamom, Cashmeran, Cedarwood, Clove, Labdanum, Mossy notes, Musk, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rhubarb, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vetiver

Submitted by FrankHH, last update on 25.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Scandal pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

Dist0erbed
An expensive breath of the past
Hello everyone, I'm back
After my first comment was received so positively, I will try another one today. Again: I am still quite new in this hobby and my nose is certainly not yet as trained as some people here. Accordingly, please forgive me, if I do not get a detailed description of everything
This time I try a fragrance from the house of Roja and here I would like to thank Chris27, who sent me the bottling :)

First of all: I understand 100% the association with Eau Sauvage, because my father wears it at times and it smells exactly the same as I do today.

Now Eau Sauvage is from the 60's and so the scent of Scandal PC takes me straight back to an old barbershop of the 60's. I'm sitting there on the barber chair, freshly shaved and the barber is rubbing my face with an aftershave. But enough of the figurative description, let's get to how the scent smells to me:

The start is very massive for me, herbaceous. I suppose it's from the petitgrain. In addition, lavender tickles my nose, which remains with me in the fragrance. I can't smell the other ingredients of the top note, lavender blocks everything else, which I find a bit of a pity, where I'm usually a great friend of basil and bergamot.

The herbaceous start settles quite quickly and what is left is lavender, which is now quite easily accompanied by jasmine and perhaps a touch of violet.

From the quite opulent base note I can still smell cardamom and maybe cloves, the other notes are unfortunately not perceptible to me. But the lavender is still easily perceptible and has not completely disappeared
Let's now come to my biggest criticism of this fragrance: Namely the durability and above all the sillage. After I put the fragrance on this morning, I asked my girlfriend what she thought of the perfume I was trying out today. Her reaction was a rather confused face and the question "You're wearing a perfume? Don't I smell it today?" Now I'm more of a sneaker when it comes to using perfume, but in many other tests you could at least detect the scent. Here I had to hold my girlfriend's arm right under her nose to make her smell anything at all.

But her Reacktion was not much better when she said "You smell like old man. And even if I find the smell itself ok, I think she hit the mark. Over the entire Veraluf of the fragrance comes to me the thought "I already know, is nothing new"
The durability is also nothing special, after now a good 6 hours of wearing on a quite cool day, the scent can only be guessed if I put my arm in front of my nose.

Anyone who wants to can wear the scent, but I see it more likely in an old man in a suit for a meal or a visit to a play. For me it is too classic, too boring, so it will only be a test.

Conclusion:
No special or novel fragrance, but very classic. When applying the fragrance, one feels directly transported back into the past, but the impression lasts only for a short time until the fragrance has already evaporated. For the price you can, I think, definitely expect more.

So only one thing remains, as I have already written in the headline: An expensive breath of the past.
Eau Sauvage on the run!
When I tried the perfume version at Mr. Wuchsa's, I was completely overwhelmed. A great, rich fougère with balsamic notes. Classic, but without looking stale or even musty. The purchase decision was made immediately after the first scent and I always buy the perfume regularly.

But what was Mr. Roger Bird thinking when he released the PC version? The fragrance itself is no longer comparable to the perfume, except for the basic DNA. The "potentiation" on the PC concentration, indicated by RD around 18%, I can unfortunately no longer recognize. The PC offers an almost disastrous performance and feels much weaker and more watery compared to Enigma PC.

The fragrance in this version is more like a slightly better formulated Eau Sauvage than the original Scandal perfume.

I sprayed 2 ml of it, as recommended by Dove, on the side of my lower neck and shirt collar, together with a good dose on my sacko. The hair was then spoiled with 3 additional sprays. Summasumarum a quite high dose. I wanted to be well scented with it for a whole evening in the casino.

The first 30 minutes were fantastic. Great Sillage, balsamic like the perfume and absolutely no reason to complain. When I arrived at the casino I waited for my friends at the bar and about 90 minutes passed after application.

The sweat was on my neck when my best friend first said: "Oh! No perfume today! We don't know you like this!" ... [laughter] Of course I immediately asked the friend to jibe to convince myself of his mistake. "Ah ok, now! Today it's just aftershave..."

I was horrified. Not that I myself only experienced a touch of Eau Sauvage, but also the fact that I was naked that evening, which was probably olfactory, has shaped the impression of this fragrance ever since
Top up every hour and the fragrance fits. If you don't have a bottle with you, the spell is gone after 60-90min.

I think very much of Roja in terms of his competence. So I seriously wonder if he is doing this on purpose. Precisely so that the client is forced to apply more. I don't know
The scent is ok, but Eau Sauvage does it in this category and H+S are not weak but simply not present. Therefore I see absolutely no reason to buy it again in this work. Unless Roja finally realizes that there is room for improvement in terms of performance. Can he do this. Wonders if he wants to
I recommend the perfume. The PC however is not worth mentioning. I'm sorry

by Jomvaf
by Jomvaf
by Felsn
by Felsn

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums