Vetiver 2019Parfum Cologne

Vetiver (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums
Vetiver (Parfum Cologne) is a perfume by Roja Parfums for men and was released in 2019. The scent is green-spicy. It is still in production.

Roja Dove

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Bergamot, Litsea cubeba
Heart Notes Heart NotesMay rose, Grasse jasmine, Cistus
Base Notes Base NotesGalbanum, Celery seed, Pink pepper, Caraway, Nutmeg, Pepper, Oakmoss, Vetiver, Cedarwood, Cedar needle, Gaiac wood, Amyris, Labdanum

Submitted by FrankHH, last update on 08.01.2021.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Vetiver (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums, which differs in concentration.

1/5: Roja Vetiver Cologne
I would like to go here times only on my ollfucktorischen sensations instead of durability and sillage, after all, it is "only" about a cologne.

In the very first moment after spraying on I thought first: dentist! Almost in the same second, however, I perceived an extremely pleasant lemon, which was immediately underpinned by a light vetiver - crispness, which becomes stronger in the further course and moves into the foreground, but always remains so excellently balanced and balanced, that the whole ENT - area is not pelzt when perceiving. Where the Encre Noire - Vetiver is a perhaps not with the necessary care dried Vetiverbund with a certain mustiness, with which even in the long closed funeral home was dustedfeudelt, the Roja Vetiver is here a very finely dried bouquet that rests in a poetry album bordered with gold edges.

Although: "dry" I find here in the sense of the overall impression almost a little too harshly expressed and would rather be carried away to a "dry" or "sec". Overall, actually a green - mildly spicy, not too herbaceous Nasenschmeichler with a very pleasant tick of lemony cologne freshness, And I find Vetiver in itself not even particularly great. That wants to mean something.

Emorandeira
Very good vetiver fragance... If It would cost half price...
I havebto different opiniones about this perfume. In one hand It is nice, very weareable and very natural, but on the other hand the performance on my skin is bad, more when It costs 300€, and It doent offer anything new that you cant find in grey vetiver by Tom Ford for half price or un vetiver by guerlain for a sixth part of the price. So, i think that It really doesnt worth the price. If you dont mundo paying 250€ more for something that you can find for 50€ is ok... Buy just try both, i have made It, one perfume on each hand and you Will see... A very good option for a third parte of the price but i would never spend 300€ on It. Un adition It doenst project at all on my sking and lasts no more than 5 hours...a bit dissapointing...

Scent: 8
Longevity: 7
Sillage: 6
Quality/price: 3
Versatility: 9
Originality: 5
Global: 6.5

Всё тот же ветивер
Первые 10 минут я не смог вслепую с блоттеров отличить Ветивер Колонь от Ветивера EDP. Спустя полчаса обнаружилось, что Колоне больше свежести, цитрусовости и меньше ореховости, что мен порадовало. В базе на коже я их опять не различаю.

Хорошо, что появилась концентрация Колонь, хорошо, что на мой нос аромат не изменился, а если и изменился, т ов лучшую сторону. Вот цена еще бы уменьшилась. Не нужна мне 100-ка, мне 50 мл бы вполне хватило. Но всё равно 10 из 10!
Perfect Vetiver
I'd call the smell of vetiver tolerable. This ingredient may smell interesting on its own, but it's not exactly what you call a nose connoisseur. Earthy, smoky, burnt, somewhat bitter and strawy.

But as soon as Vetiver gets an appropriate odor counterweight, it grows beyond itself. Like a slice of cucumber in Pimms Cup No 1 or some celery seed in Coleslaw.

Obviously, however, it is a great art to dose and integrate vetiver in such a way as to create an optimal relationship between freshness, sweetness and earthy vetiver.

One of my favourite brands has solved this in such a way that Vetiver is barely perceptible, but still gives the fragrance its individual character. Other Vetiver fragrances emphasize the main ingredient more and focus on certain directions. So in the past I had to put some good vetiver scent aside with a heavy heart, because there was too much of this or that for me.

And I'm not the only one here looking for the perfect vetiver scent. Cause this stuff's got something. I think that at least an experienced man can hardly be better scented than with a good vetiver.

When I spray this Vetiver Cologne onto the palm of my hand, mix in some nourishing cream and rub it into my face after shaving, then I really feel perfectly nourished and scented. All day long.

The smokiness is very clear, but is compensated by a subtle citric freshness and a rich sweetness that perfectly outweighs the rough vetiver, but still does not dominate. If something slightly dominates here, it's the vetiver.

Overall, however, the picture is very round and balanced. I'd almost like to say it's the most perfect vetiver fragrance I've ever smelt. I feel extremely comfortable with it, because it satisfies my nose, but also smells very eloquent, so I like to go among people with it.

There's still the crazy prize to discuss. I find Roja's pricing policy very unappealing. The scents are good, no question. Everything I have smelt from this manufacturer so far is solid and of high quality. But you're targeting a clientele that wants to buy something special. The more expensive, the better. From the point of view of us scent friends who do not light their cigars with a hundred, it is deeply unfair that such beautiful products are only reserved for an elitist circle or leave too deep a mark on our account. With white truffles or Beluga caviar, I may still see such a pricing policy because the products are very rare and demand is high. But to offer such a fragrance for 270,- Euro is a strategy that I do not support. You can also overdo it.

Maybe I'll get a 30% discount sometime, then I'll get it.

From me a 'up!' on this scent and a 'fie!' for its price.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 4 months ago
Bit dissapointed with this perfume. Very nice vetiver perfume but not better than grey vetiver by Tom Ford, and performance is even worse

by Jomvaf
by RahulESJ
by CubaMike
by CubaMike

Popular Roja Parfums

Amber Aoud Absolue Précieux by Roja Parfums Oligarch pour Homme by Roja Parfums Elysium pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums Elysium (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Amber Aoud (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Enigma (Parfum Cologne) by Roja Parfums Enigma pour Homme / Creation-E pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Nüwa (2015) by Roja Parfums Britannia (2016) by Roja Parfums Danger pour Homme (Eau de Parfum) by Roja Parfums United Arab Emirates by Roja Parfums Diaghilev (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Roja Haute Luxe by Roja Parfums A Midsummer Dream by Roja Parfums Chypré Extraordinaire by Roja Parfums Reckless pour Homme (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Parfum de la Nuit 3 by Roja Parfums Vetiver (Parfum) by Roja Parfums Aoud by Roja Parfums