Laki for Woman

Laki for Woman by Romeo Gigli

Controversially Rated Bottle

Laki for Woman is a perfume by Romeo Gigli for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-fresh. It is being marketed by Extrafragrance / Extraordinary Fragance.

Cedarwood, Peony, Rose

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 21.06.2018.

Summer transforming to fall
My first impression that I'd say it's summery, I don't find anything heavy or Femme Fatale here. There's some spicyness, but not very much to my nose. Is there such a thing as "sweet flowers"? Sweet rose maybe? It stays a little citrusy on me but not sharp at all, more fruity. Very inoffensive. Definitely for summer, perhaps early fall... but who knows, it might be stronger in very cold weather. That happens once in a while. My problem with it is that it's just not strong enough - but as you may know, I'm into the heavy hitters. The louder, the better, lol! Longevity - moderate, not fantastic. Sillage - weak to moderate.
But, but, but - I have to revise my opnion. After a more thorough testing I found out it actually does last well! Believe it or not, sillage has grown on me, like as if it disappears and then comes back after a while. Never seen that before. I didn't sniff my wrist enough the first time. The drydown that sets in fully after maybe 3 hours is beautiful and seems to be better for fall/winter than for summer. So - respray often and it's a fruity summer scent, leave it be and it's a spicy/woody fall scent.

by EvaK
by EvaK
by Thais
by Thais

Popular Romeo Gigli

Romeo Gigli per Uomo  (Eau de Toilette) by Romeo Gigli Romeo (Eau de Parfum) by Romeo Gigli Sud Est (Eau de Toilette) by Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli Man (Eau de Toilette) by Romeo Gigli Di Romeo Gigli by Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli for Man (Eau de Toilette) by Romeo Gigli Romeo Gigli by Romeo Gigli G Gigli by Romeo Gigli Sud Est (After Shave) by Romeo Gigli Celebration Man by Romeo Gigli