Blomma Cult 2015

Blomma Cult by Room 1015
Blomma Cult is a perfume by Room 1015 for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is spicy-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLilacLilac
BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesCashmeranCashmeran
VioletViolet
PatchouliPatchouli
Base Notes Base NotesCinnamonCinnamon
VanillaVanilla
White muskWhite musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.01.2021.

Would it make the...
give as a room fragrance, I would buy the smooth and set up in the hallway. I actually smell all fragrances, which has been written here in comments or statements (except the plastic, I do not smell).

The first five minutes he has what fresh, peppery and at the same time cinnamony...then he is actually lime-brazy, but only if you have his nose the whole time on the wrist...at a distance of half a meter I find the really pleasant...inconspicuous, but still there...like many a colleague in the office...or just a room fragrance...what a comparison *laughs*. In the Drydown comes again the cinnamon to the appearance, embedded in a creamy vanilla / patchouli cloud...the musk keeps in the background, which I find good, because I'm not soooo the fan of musk.

Actually, quite a nice everyday fragrance for every season and every occasion....
5.5
Syrup with plastic
Augusta finds: Heavy. The beginning immediately very spicy with clove, cinnamon, herbs and then wood, poured in syrup. Once infuse, then perhaps we are at the lemonade mentioned by others more often. Synthetic, and somehow this syrup continues to drip into the wood.
Bite gene too sweet perhaps, and in any case quite urgent from the beginning. But keep looking. He has my attention.

I catch the violet that actually fits well into the spice syrup. It becomes a little cooler, greener, possibly my nose reaches also a herbaceous lavender breath.

All in all it's quite nice, but the scent is also somehow weird, as if a part of syrup was mixed with plastic or something like that. So thick.

Now the scent gets a bit citric, too, now, yes, like citrus limo, it's upside down, pyramid turned around, na great!
What are you supposed to think of that now? It's still in its infancy. Or maybe I smell the scent backwards at the end?

Back to base. There's the patchouli. In this combination the mixture also reminds a bit of cola. I can't get rid of the impression that the scent is playing with me a little. It can't be specified.
I'd rather like that, but there's also something sweet and sour and musty, sticky and possibly unshowered. I'm not a hygiene fanatic, but that's not my case right now and also smells strange, Augusto thinks. It just doesn't seem right.

Synthetic spicy-powdery-musky galore
My guess, or better, how this smells under my nose at the opening: vanillin (and vanillin and vanillin), amber, citrus, powdery violet, cloves, cinnamon, maybe something like heliotrope – a kind of dry, floral, powdery-dusty-beeswax note - and clean musky lavender (or lavendery musk, you choose). Spicy, musky and powdery shortly, with a pungent juicy head accord of citrus and, I guess, the “higher-pitched” nuances of cinnamon. Kind of a “white-yellow” scent initially, somehow thick yet rather “modern” where modernity means synthetically (and slightly “cheaply”) plain and plastic. The smell overall ranges from pungent nuances to camphorous-floor cleaner tones, via a juicy core of something smelling halfway a spicy cheesecake, wet laundry and mosquito repellent. Once the tart-fresher head notes vanish, Blomma slowly drifts towards a frankly nicer powdery-spicy drydown; cinnamon, cloves, “lipstick” violet and musk take the stage, together with a hint of dry patchouli. Still a bit unpleasantly synthetic – by “unpleasantly” I mean that to me, this smells too synthetic to be satisfyingly realistic, but not synthetic enough to be “avantgarde”. Just some shy, halfway synthetic nowhere clumsily undecided about which polar opposite to emulate – whether trying to smell “good and realistic” of play the “plastic and futuristic” card. Anyway, my description may make this sound crap, but it isn’t that bad; just quite tending on the cheap chemical side, so hence my “supermarket products” references. The drydown is even passably nice, actually. As regards of the inspiration – not the actual quality – echoes here seem to range from Helmut Lang’s EDC, to many spicy-powdery scents of the 1990s-early 2000s, to a veritable shitload of citrus-powdery colognes, via Shalimar’s drydown, Dior Homme, and something of Buxton’s style and favourite notes. A negligible “synthetic contemporary scent” way late on the trends; not bad as I said, but I personally don’t see any point of interest.

5,5-6/10

TorkeTorke 1 year ago
Smells like gummy bears

Popular Room 1015

Cherry Punk by Room 1015 Yesterday by Room 1015 Atramental by Room 1015 Electric Wood by Room 1015 Sweet Leaf by Room 1015 Ten Fifteen by Room 1015 Hollyrose by Room 1015 Power Ballad by Room 1015