2 - Citrus, Wood, Suede Leather

2 - Citrus, Wood, Suede Leather by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions
2 - Citrus, Wood, Suede Leather is a perfume by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is leathery-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Rosendo Mateu

Top Notes Top NotesCalabrian bergamotCalabrian bergamot
LemonLemon
Heart Notes Heart NotesRoseRose
Geranium leafGeranium leaf
Floral notesFloral notes
Base Notes Base NotesWhite muskWhite musk
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Taurus1967, last update on 01.08.2021.

MariaS
Extended statement and correction of notes
How can this be called "citrus wood suede leather" and not having woods suede and leather as fragrance notes? As I searched throught the internet, I found that it has as base notes Suede Leather, Sandalwood and Patchouli. Now we re talking...

About the scent:
I tested it 3 times because of the low rating it gets that wasnt understood by me.
When you spray this scent, at first you smell the citrucy ingredients (that doesnt last long, Thank God), together with the florals and the scent is a bit confusing. Its not a love at first sniff scent. After short time, the citrucy ingredients disappear and you get a sweet leathery floral scent which is quite nice. Also, the citrucy ingredients that faded, add a delicate bitterness to it making it a bit "spicy". The quality is amazing. Performance is good but sillage is low.

It is not a fragrance you havent smelled before, or an extraordinary scent that you say "wow i need it asap in my collection". I tested it 3 times to like it! Also its title is a bit confusing because it is not what I smell. I mean I cant clasiffy it as citrucy neither as leathery and I believe this is a reason for the low rating it gets. BUT....it is a very good scent for everyday use, with great quality and I would love to give it a try by buying a full bottle. Also it is unisex but more feminine to my nose.

Thank you for your time.

Be safe and smell great.

Maria

Popular Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions

5 - Floral, Amber, Sensual Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 6 - Jasmin, Sandalwood, Oriental Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 1 - Bergamot, Tea Leaf, Sandal Wood by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Incense Wood by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 3 - Neroli, Iris, White Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 4 - Saffron, Oud, Vanilla by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Sweet Rose by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Fresh Oud by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 2 - Lavender, Spicy, Chocolate by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions