5 - Floral, Amber, Sensual Musk 2017

5 - Floral, Amber, Sensual Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions
Bottle Design Rosendo Mateu, Joan Mateu
5 - Floral, Amber, Sensual Musk is a popular perfume by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Rosendo Mateu

SpicesSpices CarnationCarnation Lily of the valleyLily of the valley VanillaVanilla AmberAmber MuskMusk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 16.05.2022.

Eye catcher
RM5 has a high quality. Smell fabolous. it performance is spectacular.
This perfume is the one that will give you the most compliments. You will arouse attraction from all people around you.
RM5 has a high quality artistic too.

If I had to define the type of aroma. I would define it as sweet, without getting to the gourmand, floral without be femenine, it is unisex, it become mnore masculine in the drydown, musky without be animal.
Well executed and harmonized, high quaulity of ingredients. Something synthetic without being pejorative and Nor make it ordinary.
Long lasting 12 h +, sillage dense, great projection.

No5 Rosendo Mateu
Just arrived today !
I was so curious about this fragrance , so matching my favourite profile ( after reading Fragrantica reviews) ,that I blind bought a full bottle from high end retailer. First spritz - OK, I can't smell anything... And Boom! Strange note of latex over smooth ,vanilla custard.
This undeniably strange perfume slowly transforms into soft , slightly floral amber. The latex note becomes more dense, revieling itself as somewhat woody, maybe even oudy accord. Yes ,it smells a bit like car garage grease, but ever so gently that actually gives some ," down-to-earthness" to this angelic scent. I only use one spritz ,and I think it is enough for me. I can't smell it with my nose next to the skin , but I can definitely smell a scent bubble around me. How strange is that, as if the fragrance is almost to intense for the nose to register when smelled directly.
I am looking forward to exploring it further and may give some updates on my review.
Chucky the Killer Doll
Yellowed dusty totally neglected basement ... somewhere years ago here expired bourbon vanilla ice cream dumped which still spreads ... in the middle of the room, a violated, decrepit doll... one arm ripped out, smeared with obscene slogans... one eye is missing, the other lifeless with a sad stare at a fixed point ... you slowly approach the doll... until the door abruptly closes and the eye begins to stare at you ...
What is this...
I didn't quite know if I should write this review. I hope that I am not now burned at the stake. I will also not dare to rate the fragrance, because I do not even know how.
Am too curious if anyone else has had this or a similar experience.

Almost everyone here loves this fragrance and adores it. So I got myself a bottling and sprayed half a (!!!) spritz on my wrist after showering.

And then my excitement turned into an evening I won't forget for a while. The whole room filled up, like a rain cloud moving in. I then went into the living room and wanted to continue watching my series. I still had to go straight out for some fresh air. I was totally overwhelmed. An enormous uncomfortable feeling spread in me, even my eyes became glassy. (This all sounds really weird now, sorry for that!) I felt taken in by him. I then tried to wash it off several times. With soap, coffee, vinegar and I tried to trump the scent with disinfectant. It just wouldn't go away. It was like he was telling me I had to put up with him. He wouldn't let me forget him. I can't explain what it is in him that triggers me so. I don't know. I can't place it, but he caught me off guard tremendously.

And now the funny thing...
I can imagine being attracted to him on someone else. It smelled like sex later on, totally intense and euphoric (despite trying to wash it off forever, it was as intense as if I had freshly sprayed it on). Even though it got me so wasted, I had to smell it. What is it? I've never experienced anything like it and I don't know if I never want to smell it again or eagerly await smelling it on someone else on the streets.
The next morning, everything smelled like him too. The bathroom where I was just trying to wash him off was taken by him.

My bottling is going elsewhere with a whole lot of respect.
It's a masterpiece... whether you like it or not.
Wonderful
A wonderful, addictive, unique, sexy and expensive smelling fragrance. One of my favorites at the moment. It was love at first sniff. I had ordered another fragrance and the greeting card had RM5 sprayed on it as a sample. I was immediately taken with it and ordered it. Currently I wear it almost every day and can't get enough of it. Warm, spicy, attractive
Beautiful synthetic spice musk
I also received this fragrance from @IsabelleV. Thanks for that!

Here, for me, a creamy synthetic musk and spices are dominant. The vanilla and the flowers play a subordinate role.

Overall, I find the spice-musk combination interesting. Durability and sillage are good
A statement scent
It's fascinating... after the first smell, the filling landed directly back in the corner, because the fragrance did not appeal to me at all. Well; now the bottle is in my closet and was allowed to expand my collection. Especially with niche fragrances it is so that I do not like them right away or I am immediately flashed, but I often have to give the fragrances time. & only then do I fall in love. It was the same with sensual musk number 5. This fragrance is absolutely unique & I don't know of any that resemble it, which makes it that little bit more "special". With this scent, I can & will talk less about the individual scent notes but what this scent is to me: a warm, very spicy, slightly feminine scent that gives you a certain warmth. It seems insanely attractive but still has some rough edges (not disturbing for me), which makes it so special! Regarding durability: Beastmode, more is not to be added. The scent is room filling and everyone will notice it. It has definitely captivated me & right now I wear it daily and it doesn't get boring. I catch myself wearing it all the time...with my nose on my arm. It's worth a try if the scents appeal to you. Very, very great scent
Connie
Heavenly is almost an understatement... First Impression...
Wow, an incredible scent...I am admittedly very very critical and very very picky when it comes to perfume. I almost only test niche because exceptional scents are my great passion.... I have my personal top 10 on my favorite fragrances of all time.... It's not easy for a fragrance to get on my list because I find some notes just creepy but this fragrance immediately catapulted into the top 5. The just conquered me immediately..

What a fragrance.. Rarely have I tested such a beguiling fragrance... A paradisiacal fragrance of musk, amber and spices... Clearly play musk and amber the main roles but also a beautiful soft vanilla scent plays from the beginning of a great supporting role. It is definitely an evening scent in my opinion and not for everyday wear. The scent is heavy and polarizing as a musk/ amber bomb....

For me unisex though I see the scent more on a woman.... I pray to the H+S no deductions in the B grade cause..
Musk Heaven !
"Na looos..give it a go. You'll like this one"

That was my thought before I ordered him blindly..
Several times I had already seen the fragrances of Rosendo Mateu in Youtubevideos. But much on Parfumo was not to read.
So I put off the whole thing before me... but we all know it : The desire for a fragrance grabs you and you order it actually faster than your wallet would like it :)

No sooner said than done ...

Picked up package from my parents and drove back to the office thinking "I'm not opening this package until I get back home..."
So felt 7 seconds later I already had the scissors in my hand to open the box :)

I open the package and spray directly one time on the surface of my hand....
Actually, I could have gone from the second to the end of the day, as I was not mentally befuddled by this insane scent.

For me, he smells in the first minutes somehow like marzipan. Eat I do the reluctantly... but in the top note paired with something floral has me this fascinating openin almost blown away.
I must admit that I can not smell the specified "spices"..
Very much, however, the garden carnation. Oh my God...it's heavenly. That enhances this fragrance so insanely and gives it such a beautiful depth together with the vanilla. Simply great !!!

And then the musk... People more seductive and sensual you can not do that. I think that the super well suited when an evening for two is pending ;)

The performance is absolutely Beastmode.
On clothes holds the days. Flacon high quality as well as the packaging.

In addition, the RM No5 is definitely unisex. Accordingly, I would be able to imagine the definitely also at a woman.

Bottom line, a super interesting and uniquer fragrance, which offers a super price-performance ratio for the niche world and definitely times nercher worth is.

Gracias Señor Mateu !

THE ONE
Rosendo mateu 5 =must try,must have in collection,must wear,must adore,must loveeeeee,must be the one that allways have a place in podium off all time perfumes...
Everytime my girlfriend wears it,she has a wonderful compliment,the people who asks about the smell just stay open mouth with this lovelly and powerful scent...for me it as the best sillage and longevity off all them...with Rosendo 5 u just feel the best off the world even in shitty days...just one word: so greatfull to meet u Rosendo 5...u will became part off my live

BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 months ago
A short rubbery opening. After that, a spicy carnation with an alluring sweet amber and a creamy sexy musk in the base. Great performance.
SyddemizardSyddemizard 3 months ago
Whenever I have worn RM5. It has been a special and seductive night. In every senses.
OudaddictOudaddict 4 months ago
Molten amber, smoky leatheriness, sensual florals. Classy, nuanced, and sexy.
AlexkaraAlexkara 4 months ago
Strong rubbery opening that softens up after 15-20 minutes, beautiful clean musk afterwards. Atomic performance and definitely no blind buy.
NicSealNicSeal 5 months ago
Like nothing I've smelled before. Exuding rich musks, a unique whilst tame sweetness & a lovely, light flowery characteristic. Unisex.
Alexxa13Alexxa13 6 months ago
RM5 is one of the best fragrances out there. If you are into petroleum floral sensual musky scents this one should do it.It worths it
MariaSMariaS 8 months ago
I don’t get the hype except that it’s a beast! It smells like one of my moms old perfumes I think Ulric de Varens a pink one..
TRehfTRehf 9 months ago
Best way to describe it: musky marzipan. Reminds me strongly of the smells from the Middle East that are not Oud-based. Beastly performance.
CCatalina1CCatalina1 10 months ago
One of the most sensual,musky,addictive ambergris fragrance i own.The opening is a bit petroleum like,but then...heaven! Compliments getter
MrLawmanMrLawman 1 year ago
I would reclassify the fragrance notes from the name as follows: musk, amber and florals. Buttery musk and amber resting on a bed of flowers

by Pistazieneis
by Ska
by Tcova
by Tcova

Popular by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions

6 - Jasmin, Sandalwood, Oriental Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Incense Wood by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 1 - Bergamot, Tea Leaf, Sandal Wood by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 3 - Neroli, Iris, White Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 2 - Citrus, Wood, Suede Leather by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 7 - Patchouli, Oud, Vanilla by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 4 - Saffron, Oud, Vanilla by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Sweet Rose by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions 2 - Lavender, Spicy, Chocolate by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions Black Collection - Fresh Oud by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions