5 - Floral, Amber, Sensual Musk by Rosendo Mateu - Olfactive Expressions

Scentsbox
23.02.2022 - 12:10 PM

No5 Rosendo Mateu

Just arrived today !
I was so curious about this fragrance , so matching my favourite profile ( after reading Fragrantica reviews) ,that I blind bought a full bottle from high end retailer. First spritz - OK, I can't smell anything... And Boom! Strange note of latex over smooth ,vanilla custard.
This undeniably strange perfume slowly transforms into soft , slightly floral amber. The latex note becomes more dense, revieling itself as somewhat woody, maybe even oudy accord. Yes ,it smells a bit like car garage grease, but ever so gently that actually gives some ," down-to-earthness" to this angelic scent. I only use one spritz ,and I think it is enough for me. I can't smell it with my nose next to the skin , but I can definitely smell a scent bubble around me. How strange is that, as if the fragrance is almost to intense for the nose to register when smelled directly.
I am looking forward to exploring it further and may give some updates on my review.

Latest Reviews

ScentsboxScentsbox 1 month ago
Sapheda White Oud - Abdul Samad Al Qurashi / عبدالصمد القرشي

Sapheda White Oud Sapheda White Oud
Starts off as soft mature clean oud. It's slightly smoky , dry and fresh. Remind me of smoky pine wood. It stays very fresh, airy wood . I can't detect any sweetness of florals . It my change in other environment as is extremely hot and moist today It...

ScentsboxScentsbox 5 months ago
Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) - Amouage

Gold Woman (Eau de Parfum) Gold woman Amouage eau de parum
I am reviewing a " pre magnetic cap " version. First spray- blast of soft aldehydes and florals immediately joined by frankincense. It brings a memory of luxurious body cream my mum was using in 80's. and a Sunday service in Catholic...