Oud Al Melka 2015

Oud Al Melka by Royal Crown
Oud Al Melka is a popular perfume by Royal Crown for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-spicy. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesCedarwood, Sage, Saffron, Juniper, Cardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine sambac absolute, Moroccan rose absolute, Ylang-ylang, Bulgarian rose absolute
Base Notes Base NotesLaotian oud, Ambergris, Tonka bean, Labdanum, Tonkin musk, Omani frankincense

Submitted by Serge, last update on 26.12.2020.

Simply Irresistible...
I would have to disagree with Hermesh...I can detect some florals (such as jasmine-which surprisingly is a note I normally cringe at when I can spot it)...cardamom, spicy saffron, sage but I disagree because I do smell a slightly medicinal oud. In fact I find the oud to be quite dominant with Oud Al Melka. It is not a barnyard or fecal type oud nor is it cheesy. Royal Crown tells me that this fragrance contains the highest concentration of (Burmese) oud in comparison to their other offerings which contain oud. Sidenote: I should mention that there is a new Oud on display at 2017 Esxence in Milan and I am excited about this one. Back to the review... there is this ultra soft, super attractive, lightly sweetened (Tonka), mildly animalic musc which balances the medicinal oud and takes over the mid and base. To be honest, this slightly medicinal oud presents itself in the opening then merges with a mélange of florals, sexy musc, and warm-soft-spicy accords that is simply irresistible. The performance projects and lasts all day long. One or two sprays is suffice. There is never a need to reapply it. An interesting fact: the juice is actually a light "neon-green" color which I found was interesting. My rating will have to be 10/10 in all categories. Price is €527/100ml.

HermeshHermesh 5 years ago
Initially spicy, then floral and "adult", with ylang-ylang giving a vintage accent. To find oud, one need to look really hard.

by Taskphorce
by Taskphorce
by IrinaBerlin
by IrinaBerlin

Popular Royal Crown

Tabac Royal by Royal Crown Upper Class by Royal Crown Reflextion by Royal Crown Ytzma by Royal Crown Habanos by Royal Crown Al Kimiya' by Royal Crown Oud Santal by Royal Crown Noor by Royal Crown Les Petites Coquins by Royal Crown Rain by Royal Crown Celebration by Royal Crown My Oud by Royal Crown Rose Masqat by Royal Crown Oud Jasmin by Royal Crown K'Abel by Royal Crown Imperator by Royal Crown Tzar by Royal Crown So Gold by Royal Crown Poudre de Fleurs by Royal Crown Sultan by Royal Crown