Knowledge by Ruhr-Universität Bochum

Knowledge is a perfume by Ruhr-Universität Bochum for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is being marketed by Scentcommunication.

Geza Schön

Top Notes Top NotesLemon, Orange, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender, Mate tea, Rose, Myrrh
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Hedione, ISO-E-Super

Submitted by Piggely, last update on 05.09.2019

The scent is exclusively available through Perfumery Pieper in Germany.

8.0/10

Too much tea.
Well, I've been collecting "Bochum" for several days now, I've sprayed it on again and again, dripped and spotted it, sprayed it into the air, walked through it, thought again and again about what I could write about it, put it up again, looked at it, nothing.
Zero concentration.

Then I thought, it might be up to me, maybe I should calm down first, let "Bochum" calm down, then try again, outside, fresh air;
so off in Gaaten, comma one couch with the flowers, hm, what should I say: I could not concentrate properly with and on and with this smell on! Summer, sun, wind and birds have distracted me stän.dig from the whole thing.

So, and NOW COMES:
Really true!
I even got "Bochum" the other day, on the trip, with, NA?: Bochum; don't you think now, I know, but it was like that. Just for comparison. Although it was somehow already clear in a way before that it probably can't be now that Bochum is smelling like tea.

It doesn't either, because it smells like currywuaast, curry ketchup, underground and musical love.
And there my concentration is FULL back!

Wissen ist nass