03.Apr.1968 2012

03.Apr.1968 by Rundholz Parfums
03.Apr.1968 is a popular perfume by Rundholz Parfums for women and was released in 2012. The scent is smoky-resinous. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Arturetto Landi

Top Notes Top NotesLycheeLychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesHeliotropeHeliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesFrankincenseFrankincense

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 12.09.2021.

FrauHolle
Happy Birthday, Helmut Kohl (91)
Ok, Rundholz Parfums have a few milliliters in the year of birth mistaken, but that can happen, after all, the specialize in perfume, and not on politics;
But that today his son, Walter Kohl, must sit on FFP2 masks worth 5 million euros, is already a farce.
So for this my product idea: masks take, open, inside with various fragrances drizzle, Zack-ready: Duftbeträufelungsmasken (name again revise) and sell to perfume-Bekloppies. There can be nevertheless surely still the one, or other sponsors with in the sinking boat get.

To the fragrance: fruit & incense.
And that is, in order.
Is Amouage, with Memoire, also already come on it, but that does not matter.
Whether now lychee, or plum, you have to smell out yourself, but anyway everything is the same.

I find eh, that you should ALL here times your expectations down a little.
Always it is demanded in reviews that the perfume is best broken down into its individual molecules, how long which top notes meticulously hold in the heart, whether plutonium dissolves in alcohol, and it shines through afterwards. SORRY, I didn't create an Excel spreadsheet for this sort of thing!

F-W Steinmeier has just said it: Our tendency to want to regulate things, brings us still in the grave, and there Rudi Laschet should perhaps also just think about it!
On April 3, 1968
On April 3, 1968 Martin Luther King gave his last public speech at the Mason Temple in Memphis, which later became known as "I've Been to the Mountaintop". The following day King was shot and killed. I don't know if the logs thought of it or if their smoking man fell down that day. The loggers' website is not very helpful. It shows a yellow smoking thing
The Mason Temple is a church of the Pentecostal movement. Admittedly I have no idea about their services, but I would be surprised if they burned incense. So the incense burner fell off?

03.Apr.1968 smells like incense all the time. At the beginning the smell is quite strong (family tester M said to it: "Klostein!") (that's probably lychee toilet stone), I say "smoking man") but after 10 minutes the smell gets better (!). The smoking manikin is still there. He smiles friendly now and burns to himself. In addition there is something more or less sweet, which is called heliotrope in the pyramid. What can one believe at all? From this phase on we both find the scent good. Maybe he would have even earned 8 points if it didn't start out so stupid
The incense scent doesn't seem religious to me. I have sacral incense scent at home and I like to smell like the pope, so I have no idea when incense becomes (too) churchly for other people.

One can always wear 03.Apr.1968 but in summer at 40°C the probability is higher that the environment will complain. If you have surroundings. The scent seems to me to be very unisex. But I am certainly not a good advisor there either. The scent doesn't seem pink to me and it doesn't smell of aftershave. I've noticed that the longer you've been with Parfumo, the harder it is to write comments.

As for the above-mentioned speech by Martin Luther King. He said in it that he didn't mind dying. He quoted Deuteronomy 34: "The Lord said unto him, 'This is the land which I promised unto Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, with the oath, 'I will give it unto thy seed It goes on to say: "I have made you see it with your eyes. "You shall not pass over. Then Moses died." This speech was, of course, in hindsight, considered very prophetic. Apr 3, 1968 isn't that great that I would die for it and the Lord didn't show it to me. But perhaps 03.Apr.1968 is only about the fallen incense burner.

K1
So deep in avant garde fashion
Chaotic ultimate burning acidic incense plus peculiar floral fruity sticky theme.
03.Apr.1968 is an exquisite fragrance exclusively for a particular perfumania whom you cannot satisfy to rate stars to the ordinary stuff on shelves of Sephora.
This perfume is a melancholic avant-garde upper class fashion mate with burning resinous sweetness, nutty gourmand, smoky floral, distorted beauty and intellectual minimalistic yet massive structure. Out of perfume world, it's in the very content of streets.
9/10

Tinctureall
The undergarments are holding up.
I just dug this out of the sample drawer when hunting for a Jar fragrance. I can see why this might be compared to NK but it is only a small part within that bears the incense section resembling it. The rest is a heliotropic sweet floral biggie with a good incense twang. There are lots of seemingly dried fruits and raisins. The drydown gets closer to NK. It is reminding me enormously of the hippie oils of the late 70's but has a cedar-ish doughy fermented quality that keeps it more modern. I'm now being strongly transported to eating raisin and cinnamon bagels whilst sitting in a wat. This is pretty enormous just for one skinny little frankincense note which normally has a sharper quality than this one seems to. I'm smelling a huge support act here of something akin to a hydrocarboresine. Heliotrope can be pretty huge though, but there is an undercurrent here that smacks of rubber underwear. This is lychee, heliotrope, frankincense, I reckon some spice and an extra tight laced up corset ducky. Those three ingredients are not shouting this loud without a megaphone. The perfume is quite pleasant if you like these sorts of resinous whoppers.

LioncourtLioncourt 3 months ago
Maybe more sweet in the opening, but later turns incense and some kind of flowers I would say.
A little antique feeling. Moderated silage.
BoBoChampBoBoChamp 1 year ago
A rather linear, yet fresh spicy-smoky resinous fragrance, with delicate floral depth. Sadly lacks complexity. Unisex, yet more feminine.

Raunächte
by Murcielago
Drachenatem - abgefüllt...
by Sarungal

Popular Rundholz Parfums

20Mars2022 by Rundholz Parfums Sept.21.1966 by Rundholz Parfums Feb.14,1912 by Rundholz Parfums