Feb.14,1912 2016

Feb.14,1912 by Rundholz Parfums
Feb.14,1912 is a perfume by Rundholz Parfums for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Arturetto Landi

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Bergamot, Star anise, Fennel, Glycyrrhiza glabra, Milk
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Rose, Jasmine, Ylang-ylang, Heliotrope, Carnation, Carrot seed
Base Notes Base NotesCedarwood, White musk, Leather, Tonka bean

Submitted by Verbena, last update on 11.01.2021.

Iris & licorice
One of the BEST iris scents i have tried. This is really nice. The mix between the licorice and the iris beside the spicy vibe of the aniseed and the aromatic effect of fennel is just amazing. It has a very powdery and milky character as Well and a deeper background with leather and musk which remember a bit to Dior homme parfum. For me It is like a mix between impossible iris by monegal, with his sweet and soapy elegante, and dama koupa by Naruto, with his flowery and powdery power.

The intensity is moderate butbthe performance on my skin is very good. It lasts Much time and projects moderate but always noticeable. What you get with this gem is elegance. I think this is proper for daytime under cold temperatures ir for fresh nights un summer and spring.

Scent: 10
Longevity: 9
Sillage: 7
Quality price: 7
Versatility: 8
Originality: 7
Global: 9.5
My month - my scent
My girlfriend's interested in logs.

I flinched because April reminds me unpleasantly of my husband's rheumatic ointment.

No - she meant September.
Yeah - I'm in!
A beautiful round, full fragrance.

But I also discovered February in my wonder perfume.
Oh, my month of birth.
Are we compatible?
Fortunately - very much.

The ingredients all appeal to me, and they are homogeneously combined.
Again I have to try the adjectives round and full.
The scent flows over the skin like creamy milk.
The liquorice is soft and pleasing and gets even more creaminess from the carrot seed.
The aromatic fennel is a good accompaniment - with a gentle addition of anise.
But the surprise effect is the noble leather note, which puts a very exclusive stamp on the melange.

An individualist among fragrances - but without the use of elbows - and well wearable in everyday life.

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 4 months ago
One of my favourite iris fragances. The iris mixed with the licorice, the hennel and the aniseed is just amazing. The leather gives density

Popular Rundholz Parfums

20Mars2022 by Rundholz Parfums 03.Apr.1968 by Rundholz Parfums Sept.21.1966 by Rundholz Parfums