Feb.14,1912 2016

Feb.14,1912 by Rundholz Parfums
7.4 / 10 43 Ratings
Feb.14,1912 is a perfume by Rundholz Parfums for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.
Top Notes Top Notes OrangeOrange BergamotBergamot Star aniseStar anise FennelFennel Glycyrrhiza glabraGlycyrrhiza glabra MilkMilk
Heart Notes Heart Notes IrisIris RoseRose JasmineJasmine Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang HeliotropeHeliotrope CarnationCarnation Carrot seedCarrot seed
Base Notes Base Notes CedarwoodCedarwood White muskWhite musk LeatherLeather Tonka beanTonka bean
Submitted by Verbena, last update on 21.10.2022.

2 in-depth fragrance descriptions

What a surprise!
I admit, I had never heard of these works by Landi. what a wonderful thing this is. iris butter, soft, warm, lactonic and leather. I admit that I fell in love with it at the first spray and bought it. the pack is nice. 50ml is perfect for any of these. gives me security. I can feel the tranquility when I feel this. unisex, slightly feminine. all this is gorgeous. highly recommended.

Iris & licorice
One of the BEST iris scents i have tried. This is really nice. The mix between the licorice and the iris beside the spicy vibe of the aniseed and the aromatic effect of fennel is just amazing. It has a very powdery and milky character as Well and a deeper background with leather and musk which remember a bit to Dior homme parfum. For me It is like a mix between impossible iris by monegal, with his sweet and soapy elegante, and dama koupa by Naruto, with his flowery and powdery power.

The intensity is moderate butbthe performance on my skin is very good. It lasts Much time and projects moderate but always noticeable. What you get with this gem is elegance. I think this is proper for daytime under cold temperatures ir for fresh nights un summer and spring.

Scent: 10
Originality: 7
Global: 9.5
Very helpful Review 9
My month - my scent
My girlfriend's interested in logs.

I flinched because April reminds me unpleasantly of my husband's rheumatic ointment.

No - she meant September.
Yeah - I'm in!
A beautiful round, full fragrance.

But I also discovered February in my wonder perfume.
Oh, my month of birth.
Are we compatible?
Fortunately - very much.

The ingredients all appeal to me, and they are homogeneously combined.
Again I have to try the adjectives round and full.
The scent flows over the skin like creamy milk.
The liquorice is soft and pleasing and gets even more creaminess from the carrot seed.
The aromatic fennel is a good accompaniment - with a gentle addition of anise.
But the surprise effect is the noble leather note, which puts a very exclusive stamp on the melange.

An individualist among fragrances - but without the use of elbows - and well wearable in everyday life.

1 short view on the fragrance
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
One of my favourite iris fragances. The iris mixed with the licorice, the hennel and the aniseed is just amazing. The leather gives density

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Images

4 fragrance photos of the community

Popular by Rundholz Parfums

20Mars2022 by Rundholz Parfums 03.Apr.1968 by Rundholz Parfums Sept.21.1966 by Rundholz Parfums