Dali 1995 Parfum de Toilette

Version from 1995
Dali (1995) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali
Dali (1995) (Parfum de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Salvador Dali for women and was released in 1995. The scent is oriental-floral. The longevity is above-average. It is being marketed by Cofinluxe / Cofci.

Top Notes Top NotesFrankincenseFrankincense
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
PatchouliPatchouli
OakmossOakmoss
MuskMusk

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 15.11.2021.

Orient and Occident
For me, Dali is the epitome of a light oriental with elegant retro charm. Here, the sensuality of oriental spices meets the floral elegance of European-French character. Maybe not a great perfume masterpiece, but definitely solid perfumer's craft. It also speaks to the fact that it has been able to stay on the market for so long. For me, this is not a perfume to go out with. I find it too classic and not sexy-provocative enough for that. Rather, it exudes natural authority for me. Since it makes me feel very pulled together, I like to use it in business. Would there still be a salon culture as in the 19th century, I could imagine him but also as a night out fragrance.

I bought Dali online as a blindbuy a few years ago. However, I would not recommend this to anyone. The top notes are too sharp for that. Who gets along well with Chanel no. 5 (EDP) or with White Diamonds by Elizabeth Taylor, which will most likely have no problems with Dali. All others are advised to be patient when testing. Behind the sharp, soapy prelude hides a well wearable, soft melting heart base, which is indeed very strongly reminiscent of the 80s fragrances. Personally, the base reminds me, for example, very much of Marbert Woman, another member of the family of oriental Chypredüfte.

Hard to imagine that you can still find this kind of fragrances in the (analog) specialty store. Online, however, you can definitely still find Dali Woman. I wish that the Dali series would manage to find new, perhaps younger, followers. Other Dali fragrances like Dali 2011 or Laguna are not bad either. They are more modern and lighter and maybe not quite as "madame" as this one. It would be very unfortunate from my point of view, if these little darlings would disappear from the market, especially since they have a very good price-performance ratio.

DALI old/reformulated (1983/1995)
Yes, he still is, unmistakably
I'm glad this scent is still on sale,
Very spicy, green-cypry and incense-laden, great.
I know him from before, unreformulated of course.
But be sure you won't be disappointed The only thing missing is the myrrh, because it was in the old (Women's Line))
clearly accessible.
Durability good, Sillage also (great flacon, beautiful Cartonage) and for 22€ incredibly cheap By the way, he reminds me in the base of the old unreformulated Tosca??
This little flacon was always standing on the dressing table in my grandmother's bedroom (the flacon with the balloon atomizer).
Whenever my twin brother and I were visiting, we used to sneak into the bedroom where all the coats were put on the bed when big family parties were coming up.
It's been a long time So if you are looking for a replacement for the old Tosca, you will find it here.
Check it out.
By the way, I was always logged in under my old name JADWAG, but since I got a new email I couldn't access my old account anymore?????♂️
Anyway, now greet JADIS(... L.G. to all those who still knew me from here under my old names))

Tessa
The surrealism of a perfume.
Since surrealism is one of my favorite currents in art and Dali is on the top ten list of favorite peinters, I, blindly, ordered this perfume de toilette a couple of years ago without knowing how much I would love it and , so far, I tried to save it as much as I could for fear that it might go out of production. It is still made and I started purchasing the bottles wherever I find them.
The scent is a good representation of Dali's personality, i.e it starts strong, dissipating the clove and frankincense with such a generosity that you have to hold your breath. The rose starts sparkling and comes to rest on the soft bed of oakmoss and musk. The accord is beautiful.
Although it is presented as a Perfume de toilette, its strength is the one of an eau de parfum and the sillage is great without disturbing. Amazing scent and unique in the carousel of new fragrances who seem to have lost their personality.

DorothyGraceDorothyGrace 4 years ago
Huge aldehydes. Reminds Caleche Soie de Parfum, Arpege, Beautiful. Benzoin & vanilla like Tabu without spice. Successful blind buy. Smile.

by IrisNobile
by IrisNobile
by Hexana
by Hexana
by Morpheus1
by Morpheus1
by MadameLegras
Dali zu Besuch bei Buddha ...
by EvaK
by EvaK

Popular Salvador Dali

Dali pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali (1983) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Laguna by Salvador Dali Salvador (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Laguna Maravilla (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali La Belle et L'Ocelot (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali Sunrise in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Dali (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Eau de Rubylips by Salvador Dali Dalimania by Salvador Dali Dalissime (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Purplelips Sensual by Salvador Dali Sea & Sun in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Dali Wild by Salvador Dali Purplelips by Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 4 (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Salvador Dali