Little Kiss 2008

Little Kiss by Salvador Dali
Bottle Design Mikael Carriau
Little Kiss is a perfume by Salvador Dali for women and was released in 2008. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Cofinluxe / Cofci.

Top Notes Top NotesDog roseDog rose CurrantCurrant Pot marigoldPot marigold BlackcurrantBlackcurrant
Heart Notes Heart NotesCyclamenCyclamen PeonyPeony PeachPeach RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk PatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood

Submitted by Schnuffi, last update on 10.03.2022.

A delicate fruity floral
Just like other reviewers have noted, Little Kiss is a really fun and energizing fragrance, and one of the nicest fruity florals I've smelt in quite some time. It's a pity that Salvador Dali fragrances aren't more widely available.

Little Kiss is what I'd call pretty, fruity and fresh. I often detest peach as note, but this fragrance isn't as sour as some, and has a beautiful softness and sweetness that balances everything out. Creamy sandalwood also tames those fruit accords.

I personally find Little Kiss to be universally likable. I can imagine anyone of any age wearing it. It also caters to my fairly picky tastes, and in that respect I would quite happily wear this during Spring and Summer.

Unfortunately many assume that Salvador Dali fragrances are cheap and nasty. They are sold cheaply, yes, but it is no reflection on their quality. I find them lasting on the skin and pleasantly unique, without being too over-the-top. The bottles are also beautifully designed. Little Kiss may look like a plain cylindrical bottle, but up close the artistic detailing is fascinating and quirky.

I applaud both the sillage and longevity, which I found more than impressive on the skin. I almost bought Little Kiss from my favourite perfume store but left with Dalimania instead. Smelling this fragrance all over again, I think I may be buying this one too. I highly recommend.

Popular by Salvador Dali

Dali pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali (1983) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali (1995) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Laguna by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Salvador Dali Salvador (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Sunrise in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Laguna Maravilla (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali Dali (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali La Belle et L'Ocelot (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali Eau de Rubylips by Salvador Dali Dalimania by Salvador Dali Purplelips Sensual by Salvador Dali Dalissime (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Purplelips by Salvador Dali Sea & Sun in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Dali Wild by Salvador Dali Silver Sun by Salvador Dali