Purplelight 2007

Purplelight by Salvador Dali
Purplelight is a perfume by Salvador Dali for women and was released in 2007. The scent is floral-fresh. It was last marketed by Cofinluxe / Cofci.

Top Notes Top NotesBamboo leafBamboo leaf Cherry blossomCherry blossom
Heart Notes Heart NotesLilacLilac JasmineJasmine TiaréTiaré
Base Notes Base NotesAlmond woodAlmond wood MuskMusk VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 17.05.2022.

Icekat
Delicate cherry blossoms and lilacs
Purplelight is a stunning spring fragrance. Like in a beautiful watercolor painting, Francis Kurkdjian uses gentle, pastel notes of the lilacs and cherry blossoms to create a delicate picture of spring. The lilacs in full bloom are always magnificent. I feel like I am in heaven when I smell the fragrant clusters of flowers in all shades of purple and white. The cherry orchard in full bloom is an equally beautiful site with its pure pale pink flowers so dreamy and delicate. Purplelight captures this airy, soft and divine quality of lilacs and cherry blossoms in this scent. When I wear Purplelight, it is like I am floating through the dreamy cherry orchard and into a divine lilac garden at dawn. Such a beautiful, delicate and pure experience!

The opening of this scent is fresh and slightly green. The cherry blossoms are the leading note but I think bamboo gives this scent a lovely green accent. The lilacs rule the heart notes. I do not get jasmine or tiare that much. The dry down is too light for me to detect. Perhaps I can smell a bit of musk. But I really love the opening and heart notes. The only drawback for me is that this scent does not last long and the sillage is light. I reapply all the time.

If you love lilacs and cherry blossoms, then I definitely recommend this scent.

by Mosi9
by Mosi9
by Elidoria
by Elidoria

Popular by Salvador Dali

Dali pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali (1983) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali (1995) (Parfum de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Le Roy Soleil (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Laguna by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum Intense) by Salvador Dali Salvador (1992) (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Sunrise in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Laguna Maravilla (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Dali Fabulous 1 (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali Dali (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali La Belle et L'Ocelot (Eau de Parfum) by Salvador Dali Eau de Rubylips by Salvador Dali Dalimania by Salvador Dali Purplelips Sensual by Salvador Dali Dalissime (Eau de Toilette) by Salvador Dali Sea & Sun in Cadaquès by Salvador Dali Dali Wild by Salvador Dali Silver Sun by Salvador Dali Purplelips by Salvador Dali