Acqua Essenziale Blu (2014) Eau de Toilette

Acqua Essenziale Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design: Fanny Le Bonniec, Oscar Del Cerro

Acqua Essenziale Blu (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2014. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesGreen cardamom, Lemon, Calabrian bergamot, Paradisone®
Heart Notes Heart NotesCascalone®, Atlas cedar, Cypriol, Lavender
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Ambrox, Tonka bean, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 31.10.2018

The face of the advertising campaign is model Garrett Neff.

4.0 4.0 5.0 6.0/10
Another Alberto Morillas mass pleasing fragrance
My friend gave me this fragrance as my birthday gift. All I can say is another inoffensive fragrance from Alberto Morillas.

Since there are some people stated that Acqua Essenziale Blu is similar with Bleu de Chanel EDT.
Here is my opinion.

I admitted Acqua Essenziale Blu shares a little fresh vibe with Bleu de Chanel EDT, but both fragrances moves to different directions.

I have tried both of these fragrance, and I get generic scent from Bleu de Chanel EDT. As for Acqua Essenziale Blu, I smell a little synthetic scent. (Don't get me wrong, the scent is still good)

Do not expected the performance and the sillage of this fragrance (It last on my skin for 3 hours only).
it is a low-priced fragrance, yet the scent is pleasant and not offense.

In my opinion, if you love the generic scent of Bleu de Chanel, you can skip this fragrance. If you like BdC EDT vibe and you are looking for a substitute fragrance, I recommend you to try this out.

Hajuvana 21 months ago
For what seems like a showcase of several commercial aromachemicals, it actually smells very pleasant in a 'generic guy' kind of way.+2