Acqua Essenziale Colonia (2015)

Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo

Acqua Essenziale Colonia is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Coriander, Aquatic notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Lavender, Clary sage
Base Notes Base NotesAmbroxan, Tonka bean, Haitian vetiver

Submitted by Michael, last update on 17.07.2019

9.0 9.0 9.0 9.5/10

MrTee
An absolute hot weather gem!
This fragrance is an absolute stunner. Another masterful creation from Alberto Morillas.

I've been testing it for the past few days and I find it to be an enjoyable, mood lifting fougere fragrance. Based on my personal experience, it is best when it's applied right after that morning shower. The soapiness vibe in this fragrance, keeps you feeling refreshed for many hours even when its really hot.
Season: Spring/Summer
Time of Day: Best from Morning to Late Afternoon. Evening wearable too.
Presentation: 9/10
Scent: 9/10
Longevity: 8:10
Silage: 7:10
Value for money: 9/10

A Fresh Aquatic Citrus Scent
SOTD (Scent of the Day): Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia EDT

An awesome aquatic/citrus fragrance, from the opening to my nose scent already the aquatic and citrus notes, like the bergamot, orange blossom and as well I detect the sage and lavender which gives that spicy vibe in my opinion, it will be my staple to my summer rotation, notes are well blended. A freshie office scent as well and is a must buy. Probably in my top ten of fragrances for spring/summer.

Rating

Scent: 8.25/10
Design/Presentation: 8/10
Value: 8.5/10
Longevity/Performance: 9/10: 8-10 sprays: Lasted on my skin/skin scent around between 12-15+ hrs
Overall: 8.25/10
7.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Spring-Aquatic Winner
This stuff is one of my favorites for daily use. The opening is a bit "soapy", but not in a bad way. Then it changes in to a fresh spring/summer scent with a bit of soap in the background. The bergomot here is really nice, as is the dry-down, which is pretty unique and amazing smelling--hard to describe. My only complaint is that at times the Clary Sage is a bit too overpowering to the point where it is imbalanced, but then it calms down again. I love sage anyways because it reminds me of nature walks. The sillage and projection is pretty good for a few hours, and it lasts as a very nice skin scent for about 6-7 hours for me. All in all, a good one, and quite unique. It's kind of an aquatic spring scent, and quite well made.

KingPin 5 days ago
Classic generic aquatic summer scent. Not bad but there are thousands like it.
5.0
MrTee 33 days ago
This is another awesome creation by the masterful Alberto Morillas. It has a very unique vipe to it, perfect for the Sprint/Summer season

by Elysium