Amo Ferragamo (2018)

Amo Ferragamo by Salvatore Ferragamo

Amo Ferragamo is a new perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2018. The scent is fruity-sweet. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Marie Salamagne

Top Notes Top NotesCampari, Blackcurrant, Rosemary
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Mate, Rhubarb
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Amber, Sandalwood

Submitted by Michael, last update on 20.03.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is British model Suki Waterhouse.

8.0 7.0 8.0 9.5/10
Rhubarb compote
Do you know what marzipan potatoes, liquorice snails and rhubarb have in common? You love her or you hate her. Nobody says, "Joa, marzipan, it's okay!" Or "I like liquorice very much sometimes!" There is only black or white - and rhubarb is exactly the same. I personally love the red-green stems and like to process them with berries to jam or sweet compote.

That's exactly what the perfume Amo reminds me of - a freshly cooked rhubarb compote. It has already given me a few compliments, the most concise of which was the statement: "It doesn't smell like any perfume" Yes, it is. At the beginning Amo sniffs a little bit of water, which Campari and Johannisbeere are responsible for. I can't really make out rosemary - I only know that in combination with potatoes. :-)

In the top note Amo becomes beautiful: Jasmine and rhubarb smell wonderfully sweet-floral, soon the delicate vanilla is added. I don't know of any fragrance that smells similar - it's a gourmand, but it doesn't have a gorgeous bum. It may be flowery, but it is not a bright sea of flowers. Amo always goes - to the office, in his spare time, to dinner. It adapts wonderfully, never gets too much and has an ideal Sillage, which is not too strong and not too weak
8.0 7.0 6.0 7.5/10
Amo Ferragamo (I love Ferragamo): a cocktail made perfume
Tested when it came out and re-tested a few days ago, this new scent by Salvatore Ferragamo is quite interesting; I had the time to appreciate it and now I like how it smells on my skin: at the opening, I smell mainly the blackcurrant note, fresh and juicy, sweet but not sweetish. I don't smell so much the Campari, but rather the fresh mate at the heart , less the rhubarb, which is usually bitter, because the Whole acchord remains sweet on my skin. The base notes give warmth to this "cocktail" who seems to be created by a bartender. I like spraying this scent, whenever I find the tester at the drugstore, in the hottest days because is very refreshing with gourmand accents. The longevity and the sillage are average to good and the multifaceted bottle is very nice and refined. The price is quite high but right in comparison to the product quality. So, may I offer you a drink?

Jazzy76 13 months ago
I tested on the paper strip and I smelled mainly the top notes and the mate. Not bad, but quite evanescent+2
6.0