Attimo pour Homme (2011) Eau de Toilette

Attimo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design: Sylvie de France

Attimo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2011. The scent is spicy-fresh. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesCardamom, Marjoram, Mandarin, Black pepper
Heart Notes Heart NotesPimento, Saffron, Sage, Frankincense
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Patchouli, Vetiver,

Submitted by VERIT, last update on 09.10.2018

8.0 6.0 6.0 7.0/10
Who stole the citrus?
I have nothing really to blame about this smell. Is an evergreen with whom you don't rub off, rather for the warm days of the year. However, I had imagined something else with the given list of ingredients. Cardamom and black pepper as main scents? Yeah, where? Okay, cardamom can also be a little sour, but I do smell a lot of citrus freshness. I've had enough of this kind of perfume as it is. I would also keep Attimo smooth, but others were just there in similar quality before him.

Its basic trend is really not far from Versace pour Homme, Bleu de Chanel or Cerruti 1881 Acqua Forte ... I'm just wondering where it came from! That citric freshness? The tangerine is used rather in sweet refreshers and otherwise I do not see anything that points in this direction. What a shame, because a fragrance is not defined by its ingredients? On the other hand I've experienced this here before: Something kicks me reading, "Yeah, mint", "Boah, water lily", "Strong, vetiver", "Cool, incense" ... and at the end of the song it was all nothing! ;-)

Not that we misunderstand each other. I like the fragrance as I said, although H&S are rather mediocre, as with all three Ferragamos I've tested so far. I think it's a brand you can't do much wrong with, but it doesn't really have a big hit in its program for me either. Now I hope that my nose is not broken! ;-) Then just think "citric-fresh" instead of "spicy-woody" and you'll be on a good level!
5.0 5.0 7.5 6.0/10
Spicy masculine
Attimo pour Homme is a fantastic blend of both fresh and spicy accords. I wish I could remember who recommended this fragrance to me, because I am very grateful to them for having made this perfume known to me.

Attimo pour Homme opens with lots of pepper and cardamom, freshened up with a zesty burst of mandarin orange. At this point, the fragrance is sharp and masculine. The scent also projects quite strongly.

I had hoped that Attimo pour Homme would be the perfect scent for my man, but in some ways it's a bit too serious and bold for his tastes. However, it's very much to my tastes. I love its 'in-your-face' nature.

Due to its rather strong sillage, I would apply Attimo pour Homme with a light hand, so as not to offend. The heart becomes quite fiery with the introduction of paprika and saffron. It's enough to set your nasal cavity on fire. But just like hot and spicy food, you'll either love it or hate it.

Surprisingly Attimo pour Homme remains fresh throughout its development, but never smells clean. Just spicy, peppery and tart. I must add that the longevity is superb, lasting almost a whole 12 hour day.

Some people mention a sweet accord in Attimo pour Homme, and while I do smell it myself, it's only very slight. I wouldn't call this a sweet masculine at all. Spicy sums it up perfectly.

by Joe