F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black 2009 Eau de Toilette

F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2009. The scent is spicy-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Lavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender absolute, Black pepper, Coriander seed
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Tonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 13.04.2021.

FragranceAce
Only for one type of man!!! And secret tip at the end ?
Short and crisp,

Are you a man who does not care about the opinion of others? Are you extroverted and like to be the leader?
At the beginning pepper bomb with lavender
Later tonka bean with some leiiiiiiiicht green apfligen, but on the whole the base smells like Yves saint laurent la nuit de l'homme.

No blind purchase I would say but if you meet these characteristics just do it, costs slap 20 euro on notino ?

But now to my ultra secret tip.
Everyone who loves La nuit de l'homme but the durability is just shit** misses the old feeling.
But here I show you a new Era.
Step number 1 what do I need?

1. La nuit de l'homme
2. FEREGAMO F Black
3. Lanuit de l'homme deo roller

Why deo roller? To artificially increase the durability.
La nuit de l'homme quietly 5 splashes on your body clap and then on the sides (rib area) each a splash f black and one on the lower back.
THANKS ME LATER THIS COMBO IS AN ABSULUTER HAMMER, LONG LASTING, MASCULINE, AND STILL LA NUIT DE HOMME ❤️? But remains between us community ??

A little bit lost
So, I've been watching Jeremy Fragrance(sadly, quality now is just very bad) for long time and I saw this perfume in one or couple of his videos. It was hyped not even by Jeremy but also in comment section, that, it is cheap but smells amazing. Well, I decided to try it and made blind purchase. I would like to say, it's not bad, but not even close as good as some people say. I've been using perfumes like D&G The one, Versace Eros,Versace Dylan Blue,Gucci Guilty and etc. and I can say this one doesn't smell expensive. I could even compare it with Adidas perfumes, it smell equal synthetic. I'm wearing Ferragamo now for about a week and didn't get any compliment about how good it smells or that anyone could even smell them. I'm happy that I got only 50ml bottle because this one is not hit for me, just another miss.
There are better blindbuys
To sing a serenade on the high Lobesyhmnen in YT, I ordered me the 20€ fragrance also times.

The price is really unbeatable, the bottle is also nice to look at, but very clunky.
After the first spray make themselves first the fresh... (not overblossomed) lavender notes noticeable, which do not say goodbye through the overall course.

A green fresh apple is in the head... this fades but very quickly, for this the pepper becomes well perceptible.

To me, the scent smells like an old-school banker about to retire, walking to work in front of you in his long-worn suit with fresh aftershave. Not like "the cocaine-addicted broker " ;)
He would rather wear Jubilation XXV.

Since I must say, I have my Blindbuys ala The One Edp, Sauvage Edp and Eros liked better. But are also rather crowd pleaser.

I will use it for work, nothing more.

Nevertheless, it is not wasted money and certainly in everyday life well Nutzbar.
Peppery price-performance hammer
Over the admittedly quite short time that I am now actively involved with perfumes, the here has really developed into one of my favorites and was over this winter definitely my everyday fragrance. At only 20€ per 100 ml, you can really do nothing wrong here in my opinion.

The flacon is in my eyes really aesthetically and and cool made. Only the plastic cap clouds the overall picture and looks cheap. Furthermore, I must agree what the size concerns Cyne. The thing is really wide and is therefore rather unsteady in the hand. For me, however, this does not represent a minus, after all, I do not want to go for a walk with the bottle, but take him a maximum of two times a day in the hand.

The sillage is unfortunately rather average what I consider in this fragrance but also not particularly bad. With an everyday fragrance of this kind, you may not necessarily want to take the entire room, so that's fine here. The longevity for me is between 7 and 8, which isn't above average, but definitely too good to mark down as mediocre. Sprayed on in the morning, the fresh notes of the fragrance are still easily perceptible for me in the late afternoon.

The fragrance itself meets exactly the requirements that I place on a stable everyday fragrance: lavender and apple are clearly perceptible and make the fragrance seem fresh, without drifting into the already excessive freshness of a sporty Altherrenduftes à la Cool Water and co. At the same time, it holds a certain sweet spice that makes it stand out without being too overbearing. The peppery opening may seem a little synthetic to some, but I find it really pleasant. So overall, F Black doesn't bring anything extraordinary, but in my opinion, it's exactly what I was hoping for from it. And at a price-performance ratio that is hard to beat.
Cyne
"I think he's better than Sauvage" , "How much money did you spend again this time?"
I think the opinions and noses go here probably very far apart...

Scent:
It reminds me of freshly washed laundry and a touch of sweet tea.
Lavender and apple are distinct.
The first reaction of my girlfriend was: "I find this even better than Sauvage".

As I said this is just my own opinion; tastes are different. And that's good! For a long time I am looking for an all-rounder; something you can wear every day and especially in the office, without being intrusive. Now I have found this fragrance for me.
A perfect blend of fresh, sporty, sweet, spicy and yet interesting & elegant.
A fragrance that you can wear for any occasion & which is never out of place.

For people who, like me, are into apple & lavender notes a must-have in the collection!

Durability:
Midday aufgesprüht - evening in bed still clearly recognizable gewese

Sillage:
Take on average, 2-3 hours clearly perceptible, then it weakens a little.
However, it keeps buzzing around the nose in spurts.

Flacon:
very beautiful & aesthetic, but for me too big in the hand.

Since the Molecule01 at me also smells a little like lavender and detergent, I use this to layern. This minimally changes the scent (on my skin) and creates a very interesting scent. My mother, who only knows Dior Homme Sport, Sauvage and Dylan Blue on me (and can't stand them) was fascinated by F Black & immediately asked how much money I had spent again this time. That I answer this with 19€, she did not expect at all.

For me a price-performance killer, which is now my signature scent!

Increasing boredom
At first I found it interesting but after a while it was just annoying and boring.
For an interview it would be the ideal scent, if it isnt sprayed on too often

Conservative, neutral, boring

In a sunny spring - autumn weather when the wind blows through, you sometimes have a pleasant "vibe" but when it rains it gets quite uncomfortable
OK no more
This perfume is the weak version of Bentley Intense. Here, I don't understand Jeremy Fragrance at all. Nothing special, I'm a little disappointed because I already have Bentley Intense. Buying once is enough
Well...
Blindbuy (definitely my last) due to the hypes. Unfortunately I can't do anything with it, I only smell obtrusive pepper, very synthetic and somewhere in the background, very far away and quietly a possible hint of apple. Durability is very good, which logically annoyed me in this case. It was also not well received by the ladies at all, I only got very negative comments, which confirmed my personal impression. But that's the way it is with some fragrances, they are not right for everyone
Pepper and Lavender Hand Soap
The first scents I perceive are peppery and slightly spicy. It's like reaching into a pepper shaker from the spice cupboard that has just emptied. Right from the start there is a soapy, gentle note that becomes sweeter and more dominant as the fragrance progresses. The fragrance is neither heavy nor dark, which might be implied by the addition of the word "black". The name refers more to the black packaging or the black-pepper note.

All in all not a bad scent for about 20€, but also absolutely no must-have, as it is/was propagated by some. The scent is not characterless, but it can't make a statement.
No clean man Scent
Some people write "he's not a corner" and think that this is a "clean man scent" You guys have a busted nose? You made me buy blind Don't "corner" me.
You don't smell that synthetic scent? I must have over 40 perfumes in my collection, this one is really very synthetic-aquatic.
Recommends to take a sample at least before, because of this indefinable scent.
As you can see, I was disgusted. The wearer should like the scent. Without a test before, I don't recommend it to anyone
While I'm here, I'll write a Saubermann fragrance, and it's Prada L`Homme.
Have a nice day, everybody.

Kazos07Kazos07 21 days ago
Hyped by Jeremy, I don't feel like a wolf of Wall street. More like my uncle...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 6 months ago
Nice sweet lavender with black pepper and tonka bean. Not groundbreaking but easy to wear. Performance could be better.
HugoderricaHugoderrica 6 months ago
Great Christian Grey type scent. To me, it smells amazing and has good performance.
AithanAithan 8 months ago
IMO, similar category as YSL LNDH. But different.
Harsh opening & pleasant drydown.
Peppery, spicy & lil powdery.
Above avg performance.
ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
This is a great cheapy to have in your collection, so if you can get past the lavender-heavy opening, you may be pleasantly surprised.
AmberScentAmberScent 2 years ago
A cocktail of La Nuit de l'Homee and Allure. It's a bit heavy when opening with lavender but very nice when drying down with tonka & amber.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 3 years ago
Sweet Peppery Goodness...
MuotarekMuotarek 3 years ago
Too strong, cloying and not YSL La Nuit clone by any meaning. Not taking that hype train
Carlitos01Carlitos01 3 years ago
I am staying at home tonight.
Some music, a glass of tonic, a good book, and Ferragamo F Black sprayed in my forearms.
Enjoy life!
MrHonestMrHonest 3 years ago
The lavender and tonka is nice, but it has a weird, almost sour-ish opening that could turn people off. 1 hour later, it's peppery goodness.

by Shuqush
by Maximus88
Salvatore Ferragamo - Ferragamo pour Homme Black 50ml EdT
by MrNiceGuy

Popular Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Soul - Terra Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Viola Essenziale (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - Golden Acacia by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Testa di Moro / Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Ribelle (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - White Mimosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Vendemmia (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Calimala / Tuscan Scent - Leather Rose by Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo