F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black 2009 Eau de Toilette

F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2009. The scent is spicy-sweet. The production was apparently discontinued. Pronunciation

Olivier Polge

Top Notes Top NotesAppleApple LavenderLavender
Heart Notes Heart NotesLavender absoluteLavender absolute Black pepperBlack pepper Coriander seedCoriander seed
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanumLabdanum Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 05.05.2022.

DragoIvanov
Jeremy, you lying b*stard!
After a lot "top ten, top masculine, top seductive, top......whatever" videos and hyped by Jeremy, after a very good discount to 16 EUR for 100ml TESTER, i decided to push the button.
I expected something bold or piercing, something a bit daring maybe. Something like intense version of Sauvage EDT or Fahrenheit, something spicy-oriental with western touch like TF Black Orchid or Tuscan Leather or Guerlain Ambre Eternal. Or maybe Bentley for man Intense........but what i got is creamy, mild peppery-sweet-fruity scent, that didn`t punch me at all. Even my girlfriend, who likes only fresh and delicate fragrances, said that this one is very pleasant for cool weather. Nothing offensive.
Wolf Of Wallstreet........not at all. More like Labrador Of Wallstreet.
Don`t get me wrong, i love sweet and calm scent, i love this one too. Bottle is uncomfortable but interesting, not stylish. To me it is very good signature scent, appropriate for office, for family meets, for date out, versatile. I skip it only in hot days.
JannisD
Competition with Prada L Homme for the No.1 office fragrance?
Ahead, the perfume for 20 € is really an exception in terms of quality. Hardly one in the price range is really smell-technically comparable fragrances in higher price ranges preferable.

There we come already to the title question. One always hears of Prada L Homme as the top office fragrance smelling like fresh, expensive soap. Admittedly, I can understand this association somewhere, however, Ferragamo F Black meets for me much more on it.

It smells fresh, peppery and slightly powdery. Overall, just super fresh and clean. In addition, the scent holds and projects relatively well.

For the price I find the absolutely unbeatable and also knocks the Prada out the window. In the end, of course, it depends on the individual taste.
However, for the Ottonormal consumer who just want to smell good and have a suitable fragrance for the office, but also for everyday life, F Black is clearly the choice.
The smell difference makes in my opinion a price difference of 40 to 50 euros not away.
Wallstreet
Office Monster at a bargain price
Meanwhile, my absolute favorite fragrance for the office.

Fresh and also spicy by the pepper note.
H/S with me very well.

For the price, you definitely can not go wrong.

It is always claimed that this fragrance is soon no longer available, however, I believe that this is just a rumor.

Have me nevertheless a stock with two reserve bottles put on. ;-)
DerGraf
It's only enough for the backyard
That's when I actually got carried away with an impulse buy, I put it down to the hypnotic gyrations of this one white-clad Youtuber. It was pirouettes of the devil!

I really, really have no idea what this scent is supposed to have to do with "Wall Street." It's a sultry, pungent pepper note with a penetrating sweetness that gives me a headache. The longevity is tremendously good, but it does me no good (related to skin and on clothes).

What I also noticed is that the scent evaporates in the bottle! The "lid" fits incredibly poorly, the spray head is constantly "wet". Has anyone else noticed this? It must not be that the liquid level decreases rapidly over time (without use).
Hujo77
Wallstreet in a Bottle !!!! Wufff!!
This fragrance exudes the pure alpha male with a very big ego mentality.
When I smell this scent it reminds me of the movie Wolf of Wallstreet and especially Matthew Mcconaughey in his role there.
Broker on drugs with big ego who lives in his own greed for money striving world and has no regard for absolutely anything and would even sell his grandma for the right price.
Now to the fragrance synthetic pepper- apple that screams for attention and has headache potential.
In the drydown it becomes powdery and the apple pepper subsides significantly but is still present.

Conclusion:
Opening is very strong and eckt on, means a maximum of 3 sprayers otherwise it is too Extreme.
Durability and sillage are very strong!!!
Drydown smells very pleasant in the air and potentiates compliments but nothing for teens !!!
For the price a very good fragrance for which one must also be the right type Man !!!
Unexpectedly good
Have the fragrance for 3 days and since then unexpectedly get many compliments from women. I personally find the fragrance also super. Has a touch of LNDH at the beginning. The silage is also good in the first 2 hours. The durability is on my skin unfortunately not so tingly. After about 4-5 hours it is over. All in all, I can super recommend the fragrance. The people like it very well and at the very reasonable price, have paid 17 euros for 50 ml, it does not matter if you have to put after 4 hours again
FragranceAce
Only for one type of man!!! And secret tip at the end ?
Short and crisp,

Are you a man who does not care about the opinion of others? Are you extroverted and like to be the leader?
At the beginning pepper bomb with lavender
Later tonka bean with some leiiiiiiiicht green apfligen, but on the whole the base smells like Yves saint laurent la nuit de l'homme.

No blind purchase I would say but if you meet these characteristics just do it, costs slap 20 euro on notino ?

But now to my ultra secret tip.
Everyone who loves La nuit de l'homme but the durability is just shit** misses the old feeling.
But here I show you a new Era.
Step number 1 what do I need?

1. La nuit de l'homme
2. FEREGAMO F Black
3. Lanuit de l'homme deo roller

Why deo roller? To artificially increase the durability.
La nuit de l'homme quietly 5 splashes on your body clap and then on the sides (rib area) each a splash f black and one on the lower back.
THANKS ME LATER THIS COMBO IS AN ABSULUTER HAMMER, LONG LASTING, MASCULINE, AND STILL LA NUIT DE HOMME ❤️? But remains between us community ??

A little bit lost
So, I've been watching Jeremy Fragrance(sadly, quality now is just very bad) for long time and I saw this perfume in one or couple of his videos. It was hyped not even by Jeremy but also in comment section, that, it is cheap but smells amazing. Well, I decided to try it and made blind purchase. I would like to say, it's not bad, but not even close as good as some people say. I've been using perfumes like D&G The one, Versace Eros,Versace Dylan Blue,Gucci Guilty and etc. and I can say this one doesn't smell expensive. I could even compare it with Adidas perfumes, it smell equal synthetic. I'm wearing Ferragamo now for about a week and didn't get any compliment about how good it smells or that anyone could even smell them. I'm happy that I got only 50ml bottle because this one is not hit for me, just another miss.
There are better blindbuys
To sing a serenade on the high Lobesyhmnen in YT, I ordered me the 20€ fragrance also times.

The price is really unbeatable, the bottle is also nice to look at, but very clunky.
After the first spray make themselves first the fresh... (not overblossomed) lavender notes noticeable, which do not say goodbye through the overall course.

A green fresh apple is in the head... this fades but very quickly, for this the pepper becomes well perceptible.

To me, the scent smells like an old-school banker about to retire, walking to work in front of you in his long-worn suit with fresh aftershave. Not like "the cocaine-addicted broker " ;)
He would rather wear Jubilation XXV.

Since I must say, I have my Blindbuys ala The One Edp, Sauvage Edp and Eros liked better. But are also rather crowd pleaser.

I will use it for work, nothing more.

Nevertheless, it is not wasted money and certainly in everyday life well Nutzbar.
Peppery price-performance hammer
Over the admittedly quite short time that I am now actively involved with perfumes, the here has really developed into one of my favorites and was over this winter definitely my everyday fragrance. At only 20€ per 100 ml, you can really do nothing wrong here in my opinion.

The flacon is in my eyes really aesthetically and and cool made. Only the plastic cap clouds the overall picture and looks cheap. Furthermore, I must agree what the size concerns Cyne. The thing is really wide and is therefore rather unsteady in the hand. For me, however, this does not represent a minus, after all, I do not want to go for a walk with the bottle, but take him a maximum of two times a day in the hand.

The sillage is unfortunately rather average what I consider in this fragrance but also not particularly bad. With an everyday fragrance of this kind, you may not necessarily want to take the entire room, so that's fine here. The longevity for me is between 7 and 8, which isn't above average, but definitely too good to mark down as mediocre. Sprayed on in the morning, the fresh notes of the fragrance are still easily perceptible for me in the late afternoon.

The fragrance itself meets exactly the requirements that I place on a stable everyday fragrance: lavender and apple are clearly perceptible and make the fragrance seem fresh, without drifting into the already excessive freshness of a sporty Altherrenduftes à la Cool Water and co. At the same time, it holds a certain sweet spice that makes it stand out without being too overbearing. The peppery opening may seem a little synthetic to some, but I find it really pleasant. So overall, F Black doesn't bring anything extraordinary, but in my opinion, it's exactly what I was hoping for from it. And at a price-performance ratio that is hard to beat.

JMWeedJMWeed 8 months ago
Beast fragrance, very masculine. Layering with La Nuit de L'homme just brings both to another level. I wasn't a fan of La Nuit until this.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
Lavender and pepper is what you get. Not really any similarities to la Nuit de L'Homme
Kazos07Kazos07 1 year ago
Hyped by Jeremy, I don't feel like a wolf of Wall street. More like my uncle...
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Nice sweet lavender with black pepper and tonka bean. Not groundbreaking but easy to wear. Performance could be better.
HugoderricaHugoderrica 2 years ago
Great Christian Grey type scent. To me, it smells amazing and has good performance.
AithanAithan 2 years ago
IMO, similar category as YSL LNDH. But different.
Harsh opening & pleasant drydown.
Peppery, spicy & lil powdery.
Above avg performance.
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
This is a great cheapy to have in your collection, so if you can get past the lavender-heavy opening, you may be pleasantly surprised.
AmberScentAmberScent 3 years ago
A cocktail of La Nuit de l'Homee and Allure. It's a bit heavy when opening with lavender but very nice when drying down with tonka & amber.
ScentsByKKScentsByKK 4 years ago
Sweet Peppery Goodness...
MuotarekMuotarek 4 years ago
Too strong, cloying and not YSL La Nuit clone by any meaning. Not taking that hype train

by Shuqush
by Maximus88
Salvatore Ferragamo - Ferragamo pour Homme Black 50ml EdT
by MrNiceGuy

Popular by Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Soul - Terra Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Viola Essenziale (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Testa di Moro / Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - Golden Acacia by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Ribelle (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Vendemmia (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - White Mimosa by Salvatore Ferragamo