Incanto Bliss by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design: Sylvie de France

Incanto Bliss is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2009. The scent is floral-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Kumquat, Yuzu
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Rose, Waterlily
Base Notes Base NotesWoody notes, Musk

Submitted by MartinGE, last update on 15.02.2016

5.0 5.0 5.0 5.0/10

Mediocrity in yellow tone
"I rather like this fragrance" - Missk wrote this totally appropriate expression.
INCANTO BLISS is a young, nice, delightful scent - at the beginning. Emits more intensive apple fragrance than Nina Ricci creations, shows almost the best face of fruits.

Sadly, the flowers of the head must be too expensive, so the perfume skips this step and jumps to the stifling base, well known from noname synthetic "perfumes", turns out so indistinguishable, that if I do not note, what is on my skin, I forget it and can not identify.

No problem with endurance or sillage, but it is not outstanding, so INCANTO BLISS got totally neutral vote from me.
5.0 7.5 7.0/10

One of the best examples of yuzu
I rather like this fragrance. In my opinion it smells quite tropical and fresh.

I love the fruity blend of apple, yuzu and kumquat in Incanto Bliss. This combination is in no way sharp or sour, it is beautifully soft and feminine.

The freesia, rose and lotus notes only compliment the scent and don't clash too loudly with the dominant fruity notes. They all come together in perfect harmony.

This is by far my favourite fragrance from the Incanto line. It's different while still being pleasant and easy to wear. In my humble opinion, this isn't your typical fruity floral, it has that certain something that makes you step back and say, "that's new and exciting".

The lasting strength for Incanto Bliss is surprisingly good. It held on my skin for well over six hours which is rare because fruit-based fragrances hardly last on me, let alone smell good. I give Incanto Bliss my thumbs up.
7.5 5.0/10

SSRI Perfume
Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO BLISS is a shiny happy tonic of a perfume, although it is neither very citrus, nor very aromatic. Every time I put it on (usually when dashing out the door), I feel momentarily uplifted. It's bright, cheery, optimistic, sociable—basically the antithesis of thick, heavy, dark and pensive chypre perfumes. This a fragrance which I regard as more or less interchangeable—in terms of timbre, tone, and mood—with Ellen Tracy TRACY. Although they are definitely distinct compositions (with completely different notes), they serve precisely the same purpose and offer similar effects. Neither is overly sweet; neither is suffocatingly floral. All things considered, TRACY has a bit more overall perfumic integrity, it seems to me.

INCANTO BLISS can be perhaps usefully compared to a selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitor (SSRI). On the one hand, it temporarily blocks the capacity for brooding. On the other hand, it is impossible to enter into a deep relationship with such a fragrance. The momentary bliss which it seems to provide proves fairly swiftly to have been an illusion: shortlived and superficial. Had I written this review under the influence, I would surely have given it four stars. (No need to worry: there are no guns around.)

by Vawallpa