Incanto Bloom 2010 Eau de Toilette

Version from 2010
Incanto Bloom (2010) (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design Sylvie de France
Incanto Bloom (2010) (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2010. The scent is floral-sweet. It was last marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Sophie Labbé

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit blossomGrapefruit blossom FreesiaFreesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesChampaca flowerChampaca flower Tea roseTea rose
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere woodCashmere wood MuskMusk

Submitted by Kankuro, last update on 10.10.2020.

An Incanto flanker that is surprisingly floral
The Incanto series have always been a hit or a miss with me. I didn't mind Incanto Bliss and Incanto Shine with their sweet and clean fruity accords best suited for Summer wear, but Incanto Bloom is different, it goes down a more floral path.

I enjoyed the top notes, which to my nose smelt like a delicious blend of soapy freesia, powdery pink rose petals and strawberry jam. It was a very enticing scent to say the least. I really liked what I smelt and even applied it to my skin on a few separate occasions.

On both my skin and the card the top notes really shone. I was evidently impressed by its delicacy and subtlety. Unfortunately as the fragrance progressed, the scent became blander and much soapier. At this point my opinions regarding Incanto Bloom began to go downhill.

It was by no means unpleasant, but I found the heart and base rather generic. It was mostly soap and musk to my nose, sort of like the scent of a clean yet unventilated bathroom. In fact the musky base was not far from comparison to Narciso Rodriguez for Her.

I must compliment the lasting strength which was incredibly good even though the scent didn't manage to captivate me for as long. The sillage was also commendable with a nice projection. All in all it's a likable scent, yet one that perhaps needs more personality to grab my attention.

A Flanker for Those Not Wowed the First Time Around...
Salvatore Ferragamo INCANTO BLOOM is a gentle grapefruit-floral fragrance with a balance of sweetness and tartness in the opening, which gives way finally to a light florality. Freesia seems to me to be the dominant floral, but there is also a touch of rose. I do not detect champaca in this composition, which is usually unmistakeable to my nose, so maybe here there is only a tiny dose.

This is the second INCANTO flanker that I've found to be more appealing than the peach-heavy original, which reminds me a bit too much of TRESOR and TUSCANY PER DONNA, while seeming rather pale in comparison to either of those iconic creations.

BLOOM, like BLISS, falls squarely within the office-ready inoffensive fruity-floral fragrance (ORIFFF) category. But somehow I like them nonetheless. Perhaps that is precisely the point of flankers: to woo those not wowed the first time around...

AnasaliAnasali 2 years ago
amazing sweet rose frag , very nice and comforting also the performance is amazing

by Mariagalant
by Mariagalant
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular by Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Soul - Terra Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Viola Essenziale (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Testa di Moro / Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - Golden Acacia by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Vendemmia (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Ribelle (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo