Signorina (2012) Eau de Parfum

Signorina (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo

Signorina (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Red currant
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmine, Peony, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Panna cotta, Patchouli

Submitted by Aquila2110, last update on 14.10.2019

8.0 8.0 8.0 7.0/10

Signorina with extension
I watch the World Championships with interest - where I pay tribute to the sporting performance.

I don't mind that " our boys " were kicked out, because I found their performance weak.

But at the moment I feel a tendency to England in me, perhaps because I have experienced beautiful times on the island.
I like the British bone-dry humor, accompanied by a select courtesy.
I, too, cannot speak freely of sympathies.

And so Signorina EDT has had my sympathy for a long time.
She's chic with a kick of sauciness.

Of course I would also like to give the EDP a chance, but I look for this cheeky attitude there in vain.
The EDP is more reasonable and more ladylike by the rosy portions.
Jasmine conveys elegance, and a smoky note looks adult.
The berry Pannacotta is rudimentarily tasty, but unfortunately gets lost too quickly.
The other ingredients, especially the patch, shine through durability.
To remain in the WM language - that is a Signorina with extension.

Although the EDT is more ephemeral, I prefer its light-hearted posture and more pointed design.

A football match does not necessarily win class by overtime.
7.5 7.5 5.0/10

Sweetish Pinkish Muskiness
Salvatore Ferragamo is usually hit or miss with me, but the strange thing is that the very same perfume can be a hit or a miss on two different days! For some reason, the base which appears in most of their fragrances can be appealing or unappealing to me, depending upon, well, who knows what circumstances!

In the case of SIGNORINA, the musky base seems a bit less chemically than in either F or F FOR NIGHT (which is the eau de parfum of the "daytime" eau de toilette). The rest of the composition is a fairly familiar refrain: pinkish florality, sweetish patchouli, all quite detectable but without going overboard. The pink pepper must have been wielded with a very light hand, because I barely detect it and am usually quite sensitive to that note. In my experience, pink pepper (baies roses) often overpowers the rest of the components with which it figures in a fragrance.

This is a perfectly fine everyday perfume. It's pretty and polite but has just a touch of a naughty edge because of the patchouli and the musk. I am reminded by this creation of La Perla J'AIME, except that J'AIME crosses over the line to the dirty side with a somewhat heavy muskiness which I do not find very appealing.

SIGNORINA is more like the younger sister of the racier J'AIME. Still innocent but looking perhaps one day to emulate her older sibling, the cheerleader who got knocked up in the locker room.
5.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

Dedicated to Our Inner Little Girls
Everything about Signorina was meant to not_impress me. The fact that it's a secondary product to a high-end fashion accessory line, the obviously fruity-floral-gourmand composition, the cute bow, the very pinkness of the perfume. And yet, when I sampled it, I was immediately taken in.
Make no mistake, this is not some run of the mill scent ordered by the marketing department so that Ferragamo may have something to console those who can't afford their shoes. Thought, soul and effort have actually been put into this juice.
Scentwise, it strikes a balance between coffee shop sweetness and the crisp tartness of Cassis, with a tendency to get sweeter over time. The Panna cotta announced in the base makes itself obvious from the very start and blends well with the florals, of which Peony is the most prominent. Drydown is mostly Musk with maybe just a smidgen of Patchouli. Compared to some of the Miss Dior (Cherie) flankers, Signorina seems to boast much better quality of ingredients. My only minor concern is the Musk which does tend to get a bit shrill when the perfume is applied on fabric. Yet, on skin this doesn't manifest.
I've been wearing Signorina every once in a while for some months now, and it's proven a very welcome addition to my collection of stark chypres, full-blown orientals and pearly aldehydes, a tribute and outlet to my inner child whom I finally learned to appreciate.

Jazzy76 18 months ago
Feminin ,sweet and light , the main notes are surely the raspberry and the gourmand base. The target is quite Young .Nice the bottle+3
6.0