Signorina Misteriosa 2016

Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo
Signorina Misteriosa is a popular perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 08.11.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Grace Hartzel.

Himberry
I should have known better..."
About a year ago, I discovered him. I did a lot of research and read that he was a nice bromide. Everyone takes scents differently, but I love to be dazzled by scents that I absolutely can't resist. Blackberry is such a one. Again and again I crept around him, do I or do I not? Do I dare? My mind tries to warn me: "There is orange blossom and patchouli in there. You have problems with those two fragrances and you don't know what they do to you in connection with tuberose." But then my curiosity was: "Who knows, maybe the fragrance is something for me after all. I like so many scents that I would not have noticed at all according to the pyramid. It is only since I have known perfume, i.e. for about three years, that I have been dealing with something like scent pyramids and with scents in general for 13 years. My way of Armani I love, and it also includes orange blossom and tuberose, so what the hell?
I should have listened to my better judgment. I'm not taking anything from the top note. I guess it's the heart note that I take, if anything, warm, the base note resonates subliminally. It just smells intrusive. The vanilla comes through more and more at some point, but it's not soft for me. but shrill and demanding. The tuberose clings to her arm with all its might and doesn't want to let go of her, but that wouldn't change much either.
The fragrance has finally landed in the gift drawer and will certainly reach someone who appreciates its benefits more :)
Parfümlein
Mysterious how difficult decisions can be...
I've been arguing with myself for days. Yeah, I like that scent. Yes, I love tuberose anyway and always, it gives me in seconds a feeling of security, security, home. I'm puzzled as to what I subconsciously remember. Somehow I must have had early childhood tuberose experiences. I want to get to know every tuberose perfume in the end in order not to miss anything, not to leave out anything that my current flacons of Heartless Helen and Jo Malone and Scandal by night might not have been able to give me. Just today I was testing: Tubereuse de jour and de Nuit by Aerin. And Sonár. And Love Tubereuse by Amouage.
That reminds me... Giò from Giorgio Armani accompanied me during my studies. And yes, studying was a wonderful time. That must be it. Back then you were so young, so beautiful, so tubereuse...

Anyway, to get back to the starting point... I'm arguing with myself. I like that scent. But I don't like him either. Somehow he actually has something chewing gum-like, something artificial that surprises me and repels me a little. But at the same time it smells wonderful. I think the artificiality shows itself right at the beginning, later it gets better. It's round and beautiful. But it's also flat and shallow. What? Is the signorina now a ball or a disc?
And the bottle. How corny. How... cheap somehow. And the name. I have not been a signorina for ages, ma forse sono ancora un pò misteriosa... And the award confirms that this fragrance is basically a young girl's fragrance. Flacon, name, price and the round flat ball make this fragrance a perfectly suitable Christmas present for 17 year olds, who are finally allowed to go out on their own now and then and - of course - reach far too high, unfortunately make themselves too old so often, not knowing how refreshing their youth is and how useful it would be to enjoy it. 17-year-olds with a tuberose scent? Unthinkable. 40 year olds with this bottle? This shallow affair? Unthinkable.
And so Signorina Misteriosa honestly confronts me with a puzzle. Who's this scent supposed to be for? I suspect it might be a hemisphere. Half a platonic ball possibly. Then the solution would be simple: Find the second half and lay both together. Maybe Signorina ribelle? Some vanilla ice cream with that? I don't dare imagine what that would bring out... a mystery to whom this might appeal.
And so I continue to quarrel and remain at my starting point: the scent is uncanny to me. Almost mysterious.
We're not far from the shallow now.
Marilyn25
Going out chic in the evening
Two years ago in perfumery I noticed a beautiful black bottle with a bow. Of course I had to test the scent and was immediately blown away. Then I ordered the fragrance on the Internet. My beloved bottle is now unfortunately still in the USA where I studied, but about the soul I could get a sample which arrived today in the post office. Sprayed and - that's my scent!

It starts lively with blackberry and neroli, slightly sour-sweet and berry and incredibly tasty. Over time, the fragrance becomes softer and sweeter, creamy orange blossom and tuberose set the tone, the blackberry still strongly in the background. Vanilla and patchouli are only a hint. The fragrance remains soft and vanilla for about 8 hours. The beat is bombastic, one splash is enough to be noticed on the whole food table.

This fragrance immediately brings a black lace dress to my mind and a chic evening out. Dinner with dimmed candles to classical music or cool jazz, later cocktails.

A great fragrance, which I like to wear in the evening for going out and warmly recommend to others.

Where's the mistery?
First of all I must say that I like this fragrance. But thinking of its name and looking at the black bottle I thought it was stronger, more "mysterious" and with a good longevity. The acchord is perfect , but the fragrance remains too light and evanescent. Anyway,on my skin this scent smells quite good altought it's evanescent and I like the total black bottle which keeps better the fragrance contained in it.

CatarinaCatarina 2 years ago
This Signorina is a very nice interpretation of "La Nuit Trésor" with its magnificent blackcurrant and black Vanilla. For women after love!

by Morpheus1
by Morpheus1
by BiancaAp
by BiancaAp

Popular Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Creations - Terra Rossa by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Viola Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Testa di Moro / Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - Golden Acacia by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - White Mimosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Ribelle (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Vendemmia by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Attimo by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo