Signorina Misteriosa (2016)

Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo

Signorina Misteriosa is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-floral. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Top Notes Top NotesBlackberry, Neroli
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Tuberose
Base Notes Base NotesBlack vanilla, Patchouli

Submitted by Michael, last update on 10.08.2019

The face of the advertising campaign is model Grace Hartzel.

10.0 9.0 8.0 8.0/10

Marilyn25
Going out chic in the evening
Two years ago in perfumery I noticed a beautiful black bottle with a bow. Of course I had to test the scent and was immediately blown away. Then I ordered the fragrance on the Internet. My beloved bottle is now unfortunately still in the USA where I studied, but about the soul I could get a sample which arrived today in the post office. Sprayed and - that's my scent!

It starts lively with blackberry and neroli, slightly sour-sweet and berry and incredibly tasty. Over time, the fragrance becomes softer and sweeter, creamy orange blossom and tuberose set the tone, the blackberry still strongly in the background. Vanilla and patchouli are only a hint. The fragrance remains soft and vanilla for about 8 hours. The beat is bombastic, one splash is enough to be noticed on the whole food table.

This fragrance immediately brings a black lace dress to my mind and a chic evening out. Dinner with dimmed candles to classical music or cool jazz, later cocktails.

A great fragrance, which I like to wear in the evening for going out and warmly recommend to others.
7.0 6.0 6.0 7.5/10

Where's the mistery?
First of all I must say that I like this fragrance. But thinking of its name and looking at the black bottle I thought it was stronger, more "mysterious" and with a good longevity. The acchord is perfect , but the fragrance remains too light and evanescent. Anyway,on my skin this scent smells quite good altought it's evanescent and I like the total black bottle which keeps better the fragrance contained in it.

Catarina 150 days ago
This Signorina is a very nice interpretation of "La Nuit Trésor" with its magnificent blackcurrant and black Vanilla. For women after love!+5
9.0