Tuscan Creations - Viola Essenziale (2013)

Tuscan Creations - Viola Essenziale by Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Creations - Viola Essenziale is a popular perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and men and was released in 2013. The scent is floral-powdery. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Sonia Constant

Top Notes Top NotesMimosa, Wild peach, Lychee
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Heliotrope, Lily
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Vanilla

Submitted by Apicius, last update on 10.05.2019

7.0 7.0 7.0 8.0/10

Tension and relaxation
Today was an exciting day for me, because the husband and I got to know the new life partner of my dear Schwiegi.

I was so excited, like I had my first date.

The husband was visibly unimpressed and shook understandingwithout the head over my clothes " Vernissage ".
Chic, but not monkey - casual, but not careless should be my look.
A dress, a skirt, trousers - what should it be?

The husband asked me dryly whether I would have made such a " riot " at our first meeting also ?
Uh - honestly - no.
He remembered my chequered cotton shirt and a pair of jeans with "real" holes on the knees.
Well, I was only responsible for ME, too.

Konfus I called the Schwiegi, and I found understanding with her, because she had picked out a fancy dress for herself, and when looking in the mirror she noticed that it was a nightgown.
Also a good solution!
We laughed heartily and the tension gave way to both of us.

The meeting was also harmonious - without bankruptcies, bad luck and breakdowns, and I now let the day pass in review.
Ferragamo helps me in this, because he reflects what has happened.
The Litschi Neroli mixture starts fresh and exciting - but is then gently soothed by powdery iris.
The orange blossom warms and the patch conveys closeness.
Relaxation returns.

So was my day - and may the dear couple also spend good times together.

7.0 5.0 6.0 8.5/10

DonJuanDeCat
Iris and Neroli sunbathe together on holiday
Hrrmrmrm... it's evening again. The whole world is waiting for my new comment. All the world? No... all perfumes and perfumes! All the perfumes and perfumes? Nahein,... not all,... if I'm lucky, there are two or three here who read this despite the warm weather *sigh*

And yet I write day after day, at least as long as I still have samples or have tasted scents in the city. Because I'm already prescribing many commissioners so that I can totally spam here every day (but also to show presence here, so that their heartless packs don't forget me, waah!), and because I don't test scents every day (yes, I'm not a scent freak like you either, I could theoretically survive for months without sniffing at a single scent! Well, can you say that about yourselves? "Being on vacation and therefore not having time for fragrances" does not count by the way! :DD).

Hey hey, well, then it's Salvatore Ferragamo's turn today. A brand I haven't tried so many fragrances of yet. But if I stay here for some time, I'm sure I'll have tried a few fragrances of this brand soon, too... which can be nice when I see what beautiful fragrances there seem to be when you smell this one!

The fragrance:
I have difficulties to smell the lychee listed in the top note, but at the beginning I smell two great, gentle and beautiful scents, namely a powdery iris, which also seems to come across a little creamy, and beautiful neroli, which gives off a nice, not citric-spicy, but nevertheless fresh scent.
I also quickly smell the musk, which is not too sweet for the time being, but which fits perfectly to the clean smelling iris due to its clean aura.
The fragrance has some of these beautiful Prada infusion scents, all of which come across nice and pure, but this fragrance is less soapy here, which is an often-smellable feature of Pradas.
It smells as described later in the base (although the Neroli is weaker then), but then there is an additional scent that somehow smells like nuts. Yes, it might come from Patchouli, but for me it smells neither earthy nor really Patchouli, but really nutty. After a while, however, these notes fade away again or become weaker! The musk becomes a little sweeter, but not heavier or even more oppressive (valid for warm days, so it is quite pleasant despite the increased sweetness) and the rest remains as described.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
The charisma is rather weaker and therefore the scent can only be smelled from close up. It will soon seem quite weak to you if you don't spray it properly on your clothes or something!
The shelf life is a simple average for a summer fragrance, which means that it lasts about three to four hours and can hardly be smelt afterwards.

The bottle:
The bottle is cylindrical or slightly oval and wider in height. It has a very thick glass bottom and is filled with light purple scented liquid. On the neck you can see a chrome-plated band on which the cylindrical wooden lid is placed. In the front you can see the name of the fragrance, below it a signature that acts as a company logo. It's a nice bottle.

Ah, the fragrance with the long name has become very fragrant, although it is actually quite simple and therefore hardly stands out from other, similar fragrances. It belongs to this variety of fragrances that give you a feeling of cleanliness and cleanliness in the form of a fragrant fragrance that simply makes you feel good and the fragrance is pleasant in the nose, without annoying you at any time.

The fragrance is wonderfully powdery soft, slightly creamy and due to its looseness a damn good summer companion, as it can also be worn very well on hot days due to its non-intrusive sweetness and not too strong powdery notes.

And it is also very suitable as a holiday scent, for example when you are by the sea and enjoy the sunshine and of course the sea, where you lie on a water mattress and enjoy the beautiful landscape consisting of blue sea, blue sky, bikini tops and bikini bottoms. Every now and then even one-piece. And even more bikinis, and even more one-piece and even more... damn it, woe betide anybody saying now that I urgently need a girlfriend, don't say that, that's nothing new!!! Better come up with something new... or am I just talking about myself? Hmmm.... D
(Next time I will tell you something about Batman... well, that's what you get!)

As I said, the scent is very worth testing if you like powdery and clean scents and have nothing against a nutty scent from time to time

by Amylovesyou