Uomo 2016 Eau de Toilette

Uomo (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Uomo (Eau de Toilette) is a popular perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for men and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-gourmand. It is being marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Top Notes Top NotesBlack pepperBlack pepper CardamomCardamom BergamotBergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesTiramisuTiramisu Orange blossomOrange blossom AmbroxAmbrox
Base Notes Base NotesCashmere woodCashmere wood SandalwoodSandalwood Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 09.05.2022.

The face of the advertising campaign is British actor Ben Barnes.

The sweet life
Uomo by Ferragamo is sticky sweet like wearing a candy bar. The epitome of a 21st century modern fragrance. It really is sweet, like the tonka bean cashmere woods in the base line. It's nice and powdery fresh like a buffet at a high end casino. If i play the slots and win thousands of dollars I'd run out and buy a few bottles of the stuff. The bottle is cool looking with a nice brownish tan color that reminds me of a coffee house somewhere in New York City. Cardamom Black Pepper and the ever present Bergamot blast off in the opening and i only get hungrier from then on. 7hrs of longevity is nice but i wished it gave me a few more on the skin. All and all this is a nice offering from 2016, and I'm usually not this kind to modern fragrances because i think modern perfumerie is lazy that makes different fragrances that smell similar. This one is nice i don't regret buying it. Can be found in almost any store so i suggest you to give it a try. Uomo by Ferragamo is a winner that comes in like a smorgasbord and leaves me feeling full. The End
Boriasch
Tiramisu? Yes, but not fresh.
I bought the fragrance for 40€ (100ml) and knew the "Casual Life" Flanker, so I knew approximately what comes on me.
The scent starts with an extremely strong, penetrating and synthetic smelling explosion of cardamom, pepper and full load of ambroxan which gives the scent a certain metallic designer touch throughout.
Fortunately, the ambrox gets weaker and weaker as it progresses.
Once the top note disappears, finally comes the unique selling point of this fragrance (in the designer area): Tiramisu. Well, so right I can not smell out. Fresh tiramisu smells creamier, more natural. The marketing department plays a great trick on all of us!
It is simply a gourmandig-sweet, somewhat creamy coffee-cocoa designer smell. Orange blossom I also smell a bit out.
The drydown is actually very pleasant, with sweet woods it tends not to turn into a sweet plonk.

Friends of sweet fragrances are well served here, although I could basically recommend the fragrance to many people, it has something of its own for a designer. With high-quality materials, it could also be a niche fragrance, however, I like the price policy of Ferragamo very much.
Biggest minus point for this Ambroxan metal designer note, which I just do not like at all.

Projection in the first two hours very good (is also an EDT), then becomes very slowly closer and closer. At the price but extremely good.

Tip: only after 10-15 minutes enter a room or get into the car with someone together, because the top note is not pleasant.
Dario04
How can a fragrance smell so delicious?
As a conclusion beforehand I must say that I am absolutely thrilled. A so ausgefallner designer for a good price...Fantastic.

Uomo manages to recreate a dessert realistically and this in a seductive way. To bite, if I may allow myself this ambiguous remark.

And I have to stress it again. I'm actually not really a big designer fan, because most fragrances for me go in the same boring direction all the time.
Here it is different. A unique fragrance with character and top performance.
A really good durability and silage. That at the price is for me a true masterpiece.

On it first a tiramisu...

Mouth Watering and Smells like Dessert in the Dry down
Salvatore Ferragamo's Uomo is probably one of the best gourmands in the designer game to date. It's sweet with amber and tonka bean; it's balsamic and a little spicy but I mostly smell tiramisu (as other reviewers have stated). While there is no milk or coffee notes, it does come across like that on skin. It's beautiful and I love it! I cannot believe how inexpensive this fragrance is on discounters. This fragrance smells niche and is blended well; good quality. Definitely fall, winter and spring. I give this a 10 / 10 and will buy a back-up bottle for my collection!

Gourmand indeed
This one smells absolutely DELICIOUS!! I get a load of the Tiramisu vibe as it holds, and it leaves me wanting some coffee to wash it down. I personally think that it could easily be a unisex fragrance; especially during the opening. Not that it’s too feminine, it’s just something that could easily accent a woman’s beauty as well. The drydown is where it really shines in my opinion; such a rich and smooth tonka vibe. The longevity is fantastic; an easy 8+ hours, and the sillage trail is nice and thick, but not overwhelming. It projects a good 3ft bubble that lasts, but remember that it’s a gourmand vibe, so it’s not going to stand out as very “unique”. It’s a great cooler weather scent that would work well on a date or in a cuddling session. I’m happy with this one, as I love my sweeter scents.

The sweet italian dessert
[short review]
Tiramisu is a complex scent and gives you an overall aroma of a mixture of coffee, cocoa and mascarpone cheese. Unquestionably this note marks the DNA of Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo. Depending of your nose it may lean more either to coffee or to cocoa but always with a creamy background. This note is mildly sweet but you can amplify it using spices like pepper, cardamom or tonka beans. Those were the note choices elected by Alberto Morillas for this fragrance. In the background there is a soft metalic ambery woodiness coming from ambroxan. Helas this note also adds a synthetic feeling to the fragrance blending and evolution. Of course I would prefer ambergris, but that would probably double the perfume price in a way that it wouldn't fit Ferragamo's market target for this Uomo line.
The opening is characterized by a bold and nice cardamom note, quickly overpowered by the tiramisu heart accord amplified by the ambroxan note. This phase is easily understood as a cappuccino accord or a coffee and cream accord. It's really the added sweetness and smoothness of the bottom of the tonka and cashmere notes that makes us maybe think about a dessert aroma.
The drydown is a bit more woody but nevertheless very sweet as well.
Performance is above average and strong enough for a long night out.
I don't consider it an unique perfume as it present vibes similar to some spicy sweet fragrances like Code Profumo, Stronger With You and Pure Tonka among others. However it has a distinct scent, probably a bit more gourmand than the mentioned examples.
Ladies like it and so do I. I just pity the heart slight synthetic ambroxan vibe that vanishes during the drydown.
I do recommend it if you like oriental gourmand fragrances.

Music: George Harrison - "My Sweet Lord"

Tiramisu monster
When I went to test this I had in mind mild cocoa and sweet coffee scents and sniffing this one with an already pictured image I was a bit dissapointed by the thickness of it which kind of put me off. I was expecting a gourmand and this one didn't give me even the slightest impression of being edible. All in all, a good, powerful scent, bit overwhelming due to it's liniarity and logevity but underwhelmingly non-original and non-gourmand at all on my skin.
Tom27
The other day at the cake counter
I recently bought Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo from the souk (many thanks to Scentence at this point) and started my first test.
Immediately after the first spraying on the fragrance made itself first unpopular with me. I had expected something slightly citric and peppery, but was surprised by a synthetic alcohol explosion, which I otherwise only know from the cheapest fragrances. Fortunately this unpleasant smell disappeared after a few minutes and a pleasant sweetness took over the regiment. Afterwards I was bombarded with everything the big Gourmand building set has to offer: chocolate in the form of tiramisu, freshly baked cake garnished with vanilla cream. The cake buffet is accompanied by an indefinably woody note and a tiny swab of musk, provided by the cashmere wood.
This brew certainly doesn't have a unique selling point, because this or a similar way is also offered by Armani Code Profumo or CK Obsession For Men. Only the Tiramisu chord sets it a little apart from its competitors. I have to emphasize excellent projection and a durability of at least 8 hours on my skin.
With not too intensive use I could imagine that it will find its lovers due to its heaviness, in colder season.

Tiramsu in a bottle
Gourmand take and is called Uomo

It was the SOTD as of 12/08/18

Is a nice release from Ferragamo, I scent a gourmand vibe, like Tonka bean, sweet notes and citrus. As for the sweet notes like everyone posted reviews get that Tiramsu scent, in which I get as well. I do love gourmand fragrances with being Tonka bean one of my favorite note(s). To my nose is not overly sweet in your face, but to me on my nose it's blended just right.

Scent: 7.5/10
Longevity/Performance: on my skin I get 8-10+ hrs 8/10
Presentation:8/10
Overall: 8/10
Best winter / autumn scented
The fragrance is simply awesome and really stands out from most of the fragrances I currently so own ( Can I like to recommend fragrances ) to go away in the evening really a mega fragrance I see myself in the winter over the Christmas market run, all people nice & warm & happy (: .

Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 17 days ago
The worst out of the line. The coffee is more of a sugary instant coffee powder with vanilla and caramel. To sticky and bad blended
AndersTAndersT 5 months ago
I find this to be reminiscent of Armani Code. Although this is sweeter, and way longer lasting than code. Almost gourmand with the tiramisu.
ChicoRoch1ChicoRoch1 7 months ago
A smorgasbord of scents
InbnkInbnk 9 months ago
Smooth cardamom tonka bean and sweet tiramisu. Little freshy vibe from ambroxan. Great value with inexpensive price.
PapiChuloPapiChulo 1 year ago
Im digging this junt like a grave. Maybe my bottle was heat defective, because it doesnt last long at all....but it's sweet....tempting...
TorkeTorke 2 years ago
Sharp and cheap smellig alcaholic opening.
The dydown is much much better and truly has a tiramisu note. Gets better as time goes by
GreMuserGreMuser 2 years ago
Extreme tiramisu, extremely sweet and gourmand, ok if you're a fan of gourmand otherwise go further.
ItchynoseItchynose 2 years ago
Reminiscent of the brown icing on top of a coffee éclair pastry. Ambery sweetness rounded off with tonka beans.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 4 years ago
Cardamom, Cashemere and Tonka! This 1-2-3 of notes just make spetacular fragrances. Adding Tiramisu just make a perfect gourmand perfume.
AmberScentAmberScent 4 years ago
FFantastic FFerragamo SSweet SScent! Morillas and Guichard teamed up quite nicely to produce this "Breakfast at Tiffany's" type of fragrance

by Flavio
by BlackAfghano
by Matk
by Matk

Popular by Salvatore Ferragamo

Tuscan Soul - Terra Rossa (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Amo Ferragamo (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Signature by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme Black (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Viola Essenziale (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Misteriosa by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo F by Ferragamo pour Homme (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Creations - Testa di Moro / Tuscan Scent - Incense Suede by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - Golden Acacia by Salvatore Ferragamo Emozione Dolce Fiore (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Eleganza (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Colonia by Salvatore Ferragamo Signorina Ribelle (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Acqua Essenziale Blu (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Soul - Vendemmia (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Uomo Casual Life (Eau de Toilette) by Salvatore Ferragamo Salvatore Ferragamo pour Femme (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo Tuscan Scent - White Mimosa by Salvatore Ferragamo