Emozione (2015) Eau de Parfum

Emozione (Eau de Parfum) by Salvatore Ferragamo
Bottle Design: Patrick Veillet

Emozione (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by Salvatore Ferragamo for women and was released in 2015. The scent is floral-powdery. It was last marketed by Salvatore Ferragamo Group.

Top Notes Top NotesWhite peach, Bergamot, Iris
Heart Notes Heart NotesPeony, Bulgarian rose, Heliotrope
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouli, Suede, White musk

Submitted by Michael, last update on 27.08.2019

8.0 4.0 4.0 9.0/10

Alexandrea
A croissant with vanilla and yogurt, please!
In the last few years I have hardly ever owned perfumes that are or were suitable for summer. I have a tendency to use fragrances that belong to the autumn/winter category. My favourite for warm summer days in the recent years was the fragrance line "Sakura" from Rituals: an exhilarating light cherry blossom fragrance, unfortunately without the corresponding fragrance to the shower foam and body cream.
And then there is another body oil that I also like very much - the almond blossom body oil from Kneipp. Kneipp's image is not exactly the same as that of many well-known perfume manufacturers, but I can only say: don't be deterred ;-) The almond oil exudes a subtle sweetness, is gourmandig and soft, but also light and close to the body. I have rather dry skin, so both body cream and oil are well absorbed, but with higher
Temperatures are getting critical for me too. In the summer and especially during the day I don't want to wear perfumes that are almost ahead of me or with which I scent other people. It really doesn't have to be that you collectively put an office document into a coma ;-)
I love Wummser, by the way... but everything has its place and its time.

So and at this point I would like to lead you to "Emozione". It's after "Live in Love" by Oscar de la Renta (I really like it very much) my second "Summer Scent New Creation". Somehow something was missing to change. I ordered "Emozione" after studying the comments on this page. In a statement I first wrote that the suede in the fragrance pyramid made me very curious. I was told that suede was virtually non-existent. Now, after the arrival of my bottle, I have to agree and say that I can't recognize any suede either. Still: the first sprayer, wait 1 minute and then ..... a for me really wonderfully pleasant spring and summer scent, mega soft and gentle, not too sweet: fully pleasant. The naming, and this is confirmed here many times, fits! I think it's something for less hot weather conditions: During the day it's pleasantly warm, blue skies and sunshine just put you in the best of moods, no oppressive air, you just feel dynamic and good. A day for a walk to the ice cream parlour! And there the choice falls on refreshing yoghurt, slightly sour and light and then comes vanilla, because with the fading sun it gets cooler, the tied jacket is now thrown over and now it goes on with vanilla. It melts creamy on the tongue, just tastes homey and very childish. This is also how I feel about Emozione: the initial freshness of bergamot, peach and iris shines as bright as the sun, followed by the pudgy creaminess, which does not come from vanilla, but whose effect is very similar because it is so soft and sweet :-) Luckily she's not too cute!

What do I now have to contribute on the fragrance level that has not already been written? Well, let's see.....
Perhaps another contribution to the feeling of "I know the smell, it's familiar to me". I don't think I can figure out a cross-reference for that. Emozionen reminds me in its base note of the "Kneipps almond blossom oil" already mentioned above and that in turn reminds me of smells that I associate with my childhood. I still remember today that even as a peck in our district department store in the perfume corner, I sprayed "White Musk" from 'habdennamenvergessen' on again and again, admired it and considered it unattainable due to the pocket money factor The memory of fragrance, whether truthful depiction or falsified nostalgia, already has enormous effects. The smells may not be identical, but they are similar - and act on some area, at least in my brain, which signals: be relaxed, the world is healed, everything is good! Emozione's picking me up!

Unfortunately Emozione disappears with me incredibly fast :-/ ... crazy fast!
Is my nose blunted by the worm, or am I odorless? Is it my skin?
The fact that Emozione has a rather mediocre shelf life is confirmed here several times, but my heart note lasts perhaps one hour, altogether nothing is perceptible after 2 hours. Well, I don't think that's much.

Addendum: The spray that comes out of my bottle is extremely fine. If I take more, then it works with the mediocre durability ;-)

I think Emozione is beautiful, even though he doesn't "boom". It feels like a cashmere jacket that does not scratch, that is neither too elegant nor too casual and neither too warm nor too cold.
In the meantime I was already at the ice cream parlour :-)
Sigh, I spray again - as the icing on the cake for an emotional evening!
8.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

Still waters are deep
So I've seen this perfume on youtube from time to time but haven't had the chance to sniff it I've known from seeing it for about 4 years yes only flüchtig.
But today I was with my dad at tkmax, I was going through the scents and what's the matter with the cup that came towards me hmmm... was that now a sign ? Yes, it was

Fresh but soft
On the weekend in a very well sorted perfume sniffing out new fragrances. That's when I spotted Emozione and sprayed it on.

At first very fresh, I thought I could even smell a hint of mint...yes, yes, I know...that can't be ;)

Then the scent became soft and still fresh...a bit like freshly washed laundry dried outside in the garden. But not like detergent. But homey and as if one had come into a summer rain and would then cuddle up in a freshly washed towel.

I like it and that's why I bought it.
;)