Alter 2012

Alter by Sammarco
Alter is a perfume by Sammarco for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-animal. It is still available to purchase.

Jasmine sambacJasmine sambac
RoseRose
FrankincenseFrankincense
MimosaMimosa
Animalic notesAnimalic notes

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 25.12.2020.

Lucrezia1
most beautiful carnal jasmine and worst longevity
I think who loves animalic notes in perfumes and indolic jasmine can find the paradise here. This maybe the best achivment a perfumer ever reached about flower-animalic family. Unfortunately, after the explosion, the perfume is gone. I can hardly detect it putting the nose on my skin.
Dude, what's up?
Not age is the problem, but my attitude to it (according to Cicero). Maybe age is the problem after all. One, what kind of stupid name is that? The company Sammarco is a Swiss company. So I assume that the people there also know German, even if it is a South Tyrolean company. So the name suggests to me that age has something to do with age, death and dying.

On their official website, a young woman is pictured with a detail and they claim that age is sensual, seductive jasmine. A lot of old people will disagree. They also write about traditional beauty. Is traditionally to mean "old" in this context?

Age is irrelevant unless it's a bottle of wine. Age is a sad travel companion. Age makes white, not wise (Danish proverb). And what does age smell like? As a nurse, I have certain things in mind. Besides, I am already a little bit old myself and from my self-observation I also learn that aging does not improve my odour. Fortunately, age doesn't smell like age but really like jasmine, the "crispbread jasmine" I like, so not indollic. After about an hour, the mimosa takes the floor. Immediately afterwards both go away together and stale flower water remains. A green smell, not bad, but not exactly the ultimate. After maximum 4 hours age is deceased, uh disappeared.

I do not find age bad, although I am not so totally looking forward to further aging. I definitely don't like age, though. Aging is always preferable to dying.

Family tester M was unencumbered as he did not know the name and announced to the "stale flower water" stage that it smelled of wild boar suhle. He loves the smell of the boar's den in O. That's how it smells there. Wild boar is probably better than old age. They should have called it wild boar.

Age is only suitable for women and wild boars. You can wear age in old age. When you go to a senior citizens' meeting, a dance tea or a coffee trip. You can wear age at gardening. Rehab might work, too. I don't think you have to test age unless you want to know what a boar's stool smells like.

Popular Sammarco

Vitrum by Sammarco Bond-T by Sammarco Daria μελλιχομείδη by Sammarco Ariel by Sammarco Naias by Sammarco Yael by Sammarco Tiferet by Sammarco