Bond-T 2012

Bond-T by Sammarco
Bond-T is a perfume by Sammarco for women and men and was released in 2012. The scent is earthy-spicy. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Cocoa absoluteCocoa absolute
Osmanthus absoluteOsmanthus absolute
PatchouliPatchouli

Submitted by Cassandra, last update on 24.01.2022.

Love Chock
I like candy, a lot. And I eat it in moderation, not in bulk. But if I want something sweet, it should be abundant. With sugar, milk and anything else that's unhealthy. Because that's what candy is for. That you should treat yourself. My mother-in-law is very different. With her, something only tastes good if it's particularly healthy. She recently gave me two bars of Love Chock After all, she knows that as an athlete I, too, pay attention to a healthy diet, even if not with chocolate. In short, these vegan cocoa bars, of which only some varieties are lightly sweetened with dates, are no pleasure for me. I would never buy them again either. They taste like real, unadulterated cocoa, yes. With chocolate, however, it has nothing to do with me
This scent also reminds me of Love Chock. It is cocoa, which I perceive mainly and this one comes across wonderfully natural. If you like such unadulterated organic cocoa, you are absolutely right with this scent. The finest earthy patchouli is added to the cocoa. I have to think of very dry, reddish-brown earth that hasn't seen rain for a long time.

Important: You should not be deceived by the first impression with Bond-T. Mine, even when I was sniffing the spray, was cow barn. But if you give the scent a little bit of time, you soon get this dry, pure, completely sugar-free cocoa on an earthy ground.
Since I prefer the unhealthy variant of cocoa, this scent is of course not for me. When I need chocolate, I wear Sorriso from Profumum Roma. However, I recommend Bond-T to all chocolate fans who want to discover cocoa in a completely unsweet form. And it's best not to try Love Chock first. That can make this natural cocoa a little bit magical. My motto: Health is important, but too healthy is no fun.

Many thanks to Floyd, through whom I was allowed to discover this special fragrance. Maybe it would be something for my mother-in-law?

Animalic chocolate
This perfume is very nice and i cant believe the low rates It has here. Bond-T is a very animalic chocolate, with the sweet floral and fruity vibe of the osmanthus and the dark patchouli un the background. I think It should have some animalic notes and probably some leather but this is only my perception. This scent is sweet and nice, intense and very conecntrated. I supose It would be an extrait de parfum although i am not sure about that. When i smell It i cant Avoid thinking of chocolate oud by drops barcelona and a bit of tropic of capricorn by olympic orchids.

The performance is good. The projection is not too high because It is dense and oily, but the longevity is very good. As the perfume is almost gourmand, i think It could fit both, men and women and It is better worn with cold weather or during the night. I think It could be a good nightout collegue!

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 8
Global: 8
Blackest Patchouli Beast
I had a Sammarco before this one showed up at the souk. Also a little spread insider tip. Fortunately, there are comments and statements and not only reviews, I note in this case relieved.

I'll make it quick. It's a beast. I applied six sprayers in a hurry this morning, which is about 0.5 ml. Never, really never have I, already completely ready for departure, broken it off, changed my clothes and washed my breast. It was just perverse.

The most perverse thing (fortunately) is only the top note. That's a little disgusting in its intensity. My big luck in the last weeks was to smell some dirty and animal ouds as perfume or in pure form. And they were neither strange nor unpleasant to me.

I rarely or never get to know the relevance of "dosage" with this fragrance. The livestock component will subside in the medium term. Warm, woody patchouli is becoming more and more popular. The chocolate is present in the background and is able to give the whole even more organic. With which the whole thing almost in the direction of hay.

As written I know this kind of scents and therefore I am not deterred per se from such a thing. Here the mistake was on my side due to the dosage. Apparently I had some Kilians of the last days in the back of my mind, who disappointed me because of their weak performance. With this fear of not noticing anything after just a few hours, I have obviously overstepped the mark here. Gently dosed, this is a real bummer.

The blackest patchouli by far where to find.
JoHannes
Scratchy-biting chocolate - a short commentary
I mean, I would have read here sometime that this smell is rated very contrary - beautiful, I like something like that in general. And here in particular. Because I can understand that.

For the first time I met this fragrance in Berlin in "The Different Scent" as part of my chocolate fragrance search. When I heard the word "chocolate" I immediately saw this bottle in front of me. And right at the first test on the paper strip Bond-T grabbed me.

Although it looks very fruity and chocolaty on paper, almost like the finest Belgian chocolate truffle on a patchouli basis, I sprayed it onto my skin immediately, knowing that my skin (like all the others) depicts a scent quite differently. And the time factor also plays an important role.

Now, a good year later, I ran across this bottle in the souk. So: Long-term test. And what can I say ... it's all very different! As so often.

At the beginning this fruity, but dust-dry and darkest chocolate. Almost like falling into a bag of pure cocoa. Beautiful - but also scratching and biting. And also provided with a good shot with something from the animal kingdom. And flowers. Loud flowers. Exciting, different, almost bumming. Fine!

And slowly the deep dark Patchouli scratches its way up from the underground. Earthy, dark, hissing. And he just kicks cocoa and other cocoa together with flowers and these initial fruits out of the ring. There he stands and there he stops. An exciting game.

The Dark King, flanked by two animals, in the predator house.

Do I like ...

BoBoChampBoBoChamp 12 months ago
A dry and dusty, yet warm and leathery, spicy-earthy Winter fragrance, with a pungent animalic bitter/sweet opening. Unique and challenging!
ScensodineScensodine 2 years ago
Just heavenly dark chocolate with raw patchouli. Dry, smoky, warm and very YUM!!
EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Very nice, intense, dense and concentrated chocolate-patchouli-osmanthus combo. Sweet, floral, animalic, dark and oily. Very good performer

by Scensodine
by Scensodine

Popular Sammarco

Vitrum by Sammarco Daria μελλιχομείδη by Sammarco Ariel by Sammarco Alter by Sammarco Naias by Sammarco Yael by Sammarco Tiferet by Sammarco