Tiger By Her Side (2017)

Tiger By Her Side by Sana Jardin

Tiger By Her Side is a popular perfume by Sana Jardin for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-oriental. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Cinnamon, Coriander seed
Heart Notes Heart NotesMoroccan rose absolute, Benzoin Siam, Indonesian patchouli
Base Notes Base NotesLabdanum, Vanilla, Somalian frankincense

Submitted by Calista, last update on 27.06.2020.

Sweet cinnamon dessert
Tiger By Her Side landed on my test list because I was looking for scents that contained both incense and vanilla. Since I also like to sniff spicy orientals and the comments/statements pointed in this direction, I organized a sample.

Scent:
At the beginning the bergamot comes through very briefly, but also disappears again very quickly. The cinnamon is completely different, standing directly on the mat, loud and present. The cinnamon is also very noticeable throughout the entire fragrance and is for me the main motif of the fragrance Although there is nothing fruity in the pyramid, I could swear I smell apple. All in all, I combine this with a deliciously over-sweetened apple compote/fried apple with plenty of cinnamon and a good shot of high-proof I can hardly smell patchouli and resins as individual components, they combine for me rather to a warm, balsamic foundation. Only towards the end a more earthy note is noticeable.
After about 4 hours the scent becomes more skin-tight and loses some of its sweetness.

Conclusion:
All in all, the scent is already very sweet, but for me personally it fits to the contained scents, but you should definitely go for sweet scents, otherwise it will be too much for you.
The scent is also heavy, rich and dense, which makes it more like a winter scent.
Although Tiger By Her Side has oriental touches, I would rather understand it as a cinnamon dessert and less as an oriental bazaar because of its (for me personally clearly pronounced) fruitiness, and for me it even falls more into the Christmas corner.
Since both incense and vanilla are rather well interwoven and not the main protagonists, the search for incense vanilla continues for me.
Coromandel Overkill

Tiger by her side may be a very exciting name, but the content is actually what you have known for a long time. You don't have to think long to realize that Coromandel is in the bottle here, even if it's pretty sweet and much denser than the Chanel product
The fragrance in itself starts already clearly resinous, dense and has a light aura, which is impregnated with cinnamon.
A lot of sweetness is added, which pushes itself crosswise through the fragrance.
Patchouli crashes like a bomb and doesn't let up for a long time.
Beautiful scent, yes there is nothing there, but the sweetness, which spreads more and more with the time and laces me the air away, is too much for me, but clearly.
A little less, would have fit much more and would have the tiger next to me, but clearly brought to purr. Also, this one would be much more tame than he is now.

Actually, Tiger by her side is much too cheeky and too hyperactive. Something unround ebbt in the fragrance with.
It's not just the sweetness - I miss something here to mercilessly sink into euphoria.

Also the pleasant smell of shallow incense does not make this feeling more saturated.
On the contrary. The smoke is quite weak in the fragrance and gives it a hint,
of damp, dark cellars. As if the tiger was waiting for his executioner in the dim light of the cellar.
A real overkill in my eyes is the fact that Patchouli sacks into the resin as if it would stay there forever and it really pecks extremely at my sensation, so that I can't stand the scent for long without it not annoying me.

The durability and the Sillage are really remarkable and stand Chanel, around nothing after.
But less, is sometimes more is the motto here.

Candidate for purchase it is none, because I own Chanel already for a while and find him clearly rounder than like the tiger, which should tapsen beside me actually gently there

Popular Sana Jardin

Celestial Patchouli by Sana Jardin Sandalwood Temple by Sana Jardin Revolution de la Fleur by Sana Jardin Nubian Musk by Sana Jardin Savage Jasmine by Sana Jardin Berber Blonde by Sana Jardin Jaipur Chant by Sana Jardin