Semiramis 1980Eau de Toilette

Semiramis (Eau de Toilette) by Sans Soucis
Semiramis (Eau de Toilette) is a perfume by Sans Soucis for women and was released in 1980. The longevity is above-average. It was last marketed by Fribad Cosmetics.

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 06.07.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Semiramis (Parfum de Toilette) by Sans Soucis, which differs in concentration.

Reliable nose
When I met my husband, I wore Shalimar - which he liked very much.

So one day he brought me Mitsouko - which also met our taste.

I appointed him a certified perfume buyer, a title he liked very much.

One day I found Semiramis on my dresser - and he looked at me expectantly.

This fragrance went in the Shalimar direction - through the soft vanilla, but made a turn to country life with the green earthy vetiver and leather aroma from the tack room.

Semiramis is not rustic at all, but it fitted one to one in my rural living space
Soft elegance was conveyed by the powdered rosewood - accompanied by the velvety rose blossom.

A fragrance that fits into picturesque landscapes - with an oriental touch.

In any case, I bought a few bottles of the "carefree" Semiramis - and praised the reliable nose of my husband, who has an affinity for scents.

Gefangen in der Stacheldrahtpflanze...

Popular Sans Soucis

Derringer (Eau de Toilette) by Sans Soucis Semiramis (Parfum de Toilette) by Sans Soucis Basics Men Blue by Sans Soucis Summer Basics by Sans Soucis Monsieur Sans Soucis (Eau de Toilette) by Sans Soucis № 01 Rosy Harmony by Sans Soucis Pure Gold by Sans Soucis Sans Soucis Man (Eau de Toilette) by Sans Soucis Crystal Spirit by Sans Soucis Basics Woman by Sans Soucis № 06 Green Symphony by Sans Soucis