Muschio by Santa Maria Novella
Muschio is a popular perfume by Santa Maria Novella for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-spicy. It is still in production.

Musk

Submitted by Ripieno, last update on 23.10.2020.

Pollita
Headfirst into the white clouds
I remember my very first flight. I was five years old and it went to the island of Rhodes. Everything was so new and exciting. The take-off, the speed before take-off and especially this feeling of being pressed into the seat before the plane takes off into the sky. I found the landing to be cruel. This terrible pain in my ears, which doesn't want to go away even after many hours. The chewing gum chewing recommended by my parents did not help either, of course. But what fascinated me most was something else. It was the clouds: The bird breaks through the cloud cover and you look down from above at these cuddly looking, bright white cotton wool clouds. One has the feeling that these would be stable, one could simply jump in and cuddle up. An illusion that makes children's eyes shine.

This is exactly how I feel when I sniff pussy from Santa Maria Novella. I have never before experienced such a fine and wonderfully composed musk scent. If there is a high-end category for pure musk fragrances, then this fragrance definitely falls under it. We have neither detergent nor fabric softener here. All this would be too spicy and too synthetic and would not do justice to this wonderfully fluffy scent. It simply smells delicate, slightly fresh, maybe the hint of a noble skin cream applied a few hours ago and the whole thing seems to melt on the skin and to create a noble overall composition between the scent of your own skin and this perfume. This is so unspeakably simple and at the same time so beautiful. In the base the fragrance becomes slightly sweetish, but always remains soft and fluffy-fine. Even if the silage is not too pronounced, I could perceive the scent sprayed on in the afternoon well into the late evening hours.

A cuddly white down duvet also fits. In any case, it must be white, the scent image. White like the clouds seen from above. I just see that Yatagan had this picture as well. And just like him, I see this fragrance primarily on the feminine side, but it should not be denied to men.

And I also agree with Susan, who fixed me up with that treasure. This scent, simple and delicate as it is, is damn sexy My husband was ecstatic and liked it right away and believe me, that doesn't happen too often.

Since it was unfortunately not in stock on my shopping trip to beautiful Zurich yesterday, I have now pre-ordered it and will pick up my new fragrance love before the turn of the year there.

Many thanks to Susan, who gave me a first impression of the fragrance. This one was so good that I tested it again and am now deeply in love

White clouds, here I come!
2.5

Magical Night of the Unicorn
Acqua di Colonia's Muschio has incredibly faint sillage, which is really its only drawback. Otherwise, this is a beautiful, almost mythical- powdery soft anisic and cardamom-laced musk- with a touch of creamy vanilla that is uniquely sexy without being particularly dirty. There is a dry talc note to this musk that is in a whole different category of what we often describe as "white" musk, as in it bears absolutely no resemblance to the Body Shop "White Musk" or OSMO's "Musc Bleu". This is my current favorite summer fragrance- it is intimate, natural and faintly soothing. Wearing this I feel pretty and simply stunning in a thin white silk dress. Acqua di Colonia is an ancient house- originated in 1612 with extremely pure high end formulations, thus another distinction is very little fixative chemical or irritants in these bottles. The bottle it self is a frosted clear glass version which matches well with the character of this scent. Reapplication is required about every 4 hours to detect the faint spell on my skin. This fragrance brings to mind images of a magical balmy summer night filled with luminescent fire flies dancing around a beautiful unicorn in total peace and safety- hidden far from the prying eyes of mere mortals.

Popular Santa Maria Novella

Acqua di Cuba by Santa Maria Novella Tabacco Toscano (Eau de Cologne) by Santa Maria Novella Porcellana by Santa Maria Novella Città di Kyoto by Santa Maria Novella Melograno (Eau de Cologne) by Santa Maria Novella Fieno by Santa Maria Novella Peau d'Espagne by Santa Maria Novella Ottone by Santa Maria Novella Vetiver (Eau de Cologne) by Santa Maria Novella Lavanda Ambrata by Santa Maria Novella Marescialla by Santa Maria Novella Nostalgia by Santa Maria Novella Cala Rossa by Santa Maria Novella Zagara by Santa Maria Novella Ambra by Santa Maria Novella Tuberosa by Santa Maria Novella Patchouli (Eau de Cologne) by Santa Maria Novella Acqua di Sicilia by Santa Maria Novella Verbena by Santa Maria Novella Angeli di Firenze / Angels of Florence by Santa Maria Novella