Primal Waters - NYC: New York City (2019)

Primal Waters - NYC: New York City by Santi Burgas

Primal Waters - NYC: New York City is a new perfume by Santi Burgas for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-fresh.

Bergamot leaf, Mandarin leaf, Neroli, Grapefruit, Orange blossom water absolute, Cardamom, Ginger, Coriander leaf, Aglaia, Magnolia, Patchouli, Vetiver, Jasmine sambac absolute, Ambrette seed absolute

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 13.11.2019.

9.0 9.0 8.0 8.0/10

AdAstra72
Concentré citronné de hot shortage room
Recently I received a small parcel from Spain, more precisely from Torroella de Montgrí.
Includes: two sample sets and two nice additions from SANTI BURGAS. All of them creations of the Mexican Rodrigo Flores-Roux, whom I already appreciate very much for BLACK CALAMUS and SANDOR 70's (both for CARNER).

Four of the eight fragrances have convinced me after an extensive test and today I want to talk about the first of them: NYC from the PRIMAL WATERS Collection.

The first time I sprayed on it, an extremely citric freshness immediately jumped at me, closely followed by something very clean. It's like crushing mandarin shells and inhaling the released ethereal fluid. In addition an intense note of mandarin leaves and neroli. Very natural all this and also very intense.

With this already very refreshing fragrance you suddenly find yourself in the middle of a hotsmanel room where people are working at full speed. Huge white sheets that exude their sky-blue freshness.

In the course of time NYC becomes continuously sharper and more intense. Sometimes he scratches my tolerance limit for fresh fragrances, but always remains beautiful as a whole. The Sillage is not from bad parents and it is recommended to dose carefully.

Sometime the sharpness loses itself (which I attribute to the ginger and the foliage) but again and it becomes more lovely, but remains very adult and unsweet.

I generally have a hard time with fresh fragrances and there are only a few that come into question for me or even make it into my collection. Too easily they make me headache or bite me in the nose.
But NYC could once again be someone who gets a place in my collection. With him the naturalness makes up for one or the other somewhat strenuous moment and he does many things differently and better than most of his "brothers".

I can only recommend freshness fans to put out here once the feelers.

by Rivegauche
by Rivegauche

Popular Santi Burgas

Lôvann by Santi Burgas Lôjazz by Santi Burgas Lôbitt by Santi Burgas Lôrose by Santi Burgas Lôant by Santi Burgas White Collection - Oud de Burgas by Santi Burgas Lômusk by Santi Burgas Lôtree by Santi Burgas White Collection - ÔIKB by Santi Burgas White Collection - Flaming Red by Santi Burgas White Collection - Eau Dadà by Santi Burgas Palindrome I by Santi Burgas White Collection - Egnaro by Santi Burgas Santi Burgas by Santi Burgas White Collection - Miss Betty Vair by Santi Burgas Lôence by Santi Burgas Palindrome II by Santi Burgas Primal Waters - TDM: Torroella de Montgrí by Santi Burgas Primal Waters - NYC: New York City by Santi Burgas Palindrome III by Santi Burgas